So where is the loft?

The Main Event
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Re: So where is the loft?

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

You'll find the answer to your question in the 10,000 Days puzzle. Fuck dude, everybody knows that.
frikinelmo
My pain is just an excuse

Post by frikinelmo »

Aww shit! Back to the liner notes and decoder ring. Anybody got Blair's number for assistance?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

@ FrikinElmo - Hey, you can clear something up for me...

I heard that the last thing they gave you before you left the Elmo factory was two test tickles. Is that accurate?
Ki77aan :twisted:
frikinelmo

Post by frikinelmo »

Kittaan wrote:@ FrikinElmo - Hey, you can clear something up for me...

I heard that the last thing they gave you before you left the Elmo factory was two test tickles. Is that accurate?
That is true. Some of the models were given 3 test tickles. Those were sold as ET dolls. (Extra Test Tickle)
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Got that one from my 10 year old. I'll tell him the response. He'll love it.
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

Fuck some of you need to take a break, turn off the computer, and go outside. Perhaps you can visit the loft while you're out and about...where is it again?

But seriously, some of you are just making this place shit. It was once kinda funny to see you take a topic, any topic tool or otherwise, and turn it into a bitching contest back and forth, now it's just boring.

This guy did ask something which probably shouldn’t be shared, but geez it’s not the end of the world. I think a simple ‘this is a no go zone buddy’ would have done.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

It's all my fault, sorry
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

we should run up in there Point Break style and grab some demo's.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

264zn wrote:Fuck some of you need to take a break, turn off the computer, and go outside. Perhaps you can visit the loft while you're out and about...where is it again?

But seriously, some of you are just making this place shit. It was once kinda funny to see you take a topic, any topic tool or otherwise, and turn it into a bitching contest back and forth, now it's just boring.

This guy did ask something which probably shouldn’t be shared, but geez it’s not the end of the world. I think a simple ‘this is a no go zone buddy’ would have done.
He compared a place where people smoke bongs and play music to an historically valid landmark where people fucking died. And we all seemed to have overlooked that.

Probably because most people in this place think that they can ask any stupid question or say any stupid thing that they want, with absolutely zero repercussions. THAT'S what makes this place "shit".

Honestly, I was going to stay out of this thread, because OP is a massive idiot and I've already said my piece, but people like you shit me to tears. If you don't like this place, fuck off. You've brought literally nothing to the discussion with anything you've just said.

And as such, I should be allowed to call you out on it.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:we should run up in there Point Break style and grab some demo's.
Were I ever to find myself in there (on there? Under there?), I can guarantee that the first thing I would do is urinate absolutely everywhere.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

The Boss wrote:
264zn wrote:Fuck some of you need to take a break, turn off the computer, and go outside. Perhaps you can visit the loft while you're out and about...where is it again?

He compared a place where people smoke bongs and play music to an historically valid landmark where people fucking died. And we all seemed to have overlooked that.

Probably because most people in this place think that they can ask any stupid question or say any stupid thing that they want, with absolutely zero repercussions. THAT'S what makes this place "shit".

Honestly, I was going to stay out of this thread, because OP is a massive idiot and I've already said my piece, but people like you shit me to tears. If you don't like this place, fuck off. You've brought literally nothing to the discussion with anything you've just said.

And as such, I should be allowed to call you out on it.
Devils advocate

Maybe your harsh assessment of every new member here makes this place shit?

:o
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Our Asian pride member in question is hardly new.

And while OP isn't the first noob I've been a cunt to, he certainly gave me good cause.

You're right and wrong, as usual.

I just don't understand why I should be ripped to shreds for calling someone out on their stupidity, when people do it to me all the time - or, at least, when warranted.

And if what I say is really that much of a cause for butthurt, why don't people just ignore me? I know of at least three level-headed members who do just that. For that, in turn, I respect them.
frikinelmo

Post by frikinelmo »

The Boss wrote:Our Asian pride member in question is hardly new.

And while OP isn't the first noob I've been a cunt to, he certainly gave me good cause.

I just don't understand why I should be ripped to shreds for calling someone out on their stupidity, when people do it to me all the time - or, at least, when warranted.

And if what I say is really that much of a cause for butthurt, why don't people just ignore me? I know of at least three level-headed members who do just that. For that, in turn, I respect them.
Ripped to shreds because your desire to paint yourself as a giant pulsating sphincter outweighs any usefulness, entertainment or info you bring to the threads you "contribute" to.

So you get upset when people call you out for being a cunt? You want to be a cunt, but instead of taking any flack, you'd prefer people just ignore you ruining otherwise entertaining discourse?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

frikinelmo wrote:
The Boss wrote:Our Asian pride member in question is hardly new.

Ripped to shreds because your desire to paint yourself as a giant pulsating sphincter outweighs any usefulness, entertainment or info you bring to the threads you "contribute" to.

So you get upset when people call you out for being a cunt? You want to be a cunt, but instead of taking any flack, you'd prefer people just ignore you ruining otherwise entertaining discourse?
What?
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

All party's need to chill out. No more explaining things. No more calling people out for shitting on them. OP deserved all the clowning and I think this thread has some very funny posts. "We are the loft" is hilarious! So let's go back to clowning on the OP question ( not the person himself) or should we just shut and close this thread because I am sick of people being so sensitive about what strangers are saying to them. There I go, being the fuck that I am saying to stop. Ha. It's a vicious cycle, I eat because I am unhappy, I am unhappy because I eat.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

the chill wrote:All party's need to chill out. No more explaining things. No more calling people out for shitting on them. OP deserved all the clowning and I think this thread has some very funny posts. "We are the loft" is hilarious! So let's go back to clowning on the OP question ( not the person himself) or should we just shut and close this thread because I am sick of people being so sensitive about what strangers are saying to them. There I go, being the fuck that I am saying to stop. Ha. It's a vicious cycle, I eat because I am unhappy, I am unhappy because I eat.
I like it.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

the chill wrote:shut and close this thread
I'll make you a deal: You get an avatar and I'll lock the thread. Deal?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Kittaan wrote:
the chill wrote:shut and close this thread
I'll make you a deal: You get an avatar and I'll lock the thread. Deal?
I like that, too.

Man, am I ever personable.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

It's nice to see this thread has really gone places.
I like to poop naked.
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

Damn! I only have an iPhone till I get back to San Diego in the middle of Sept. I live up in the woods by yellowstone so I don't have wifi for my computer. Soon I will get a av. Everything I try is to big. Any hints at doing it on my iPhone? ;)
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

markuspoop wrote:It's nice to see this thread has really gone places.
Everywhere except for "the Loft", it would seem.

Can't you tether your phone to allow your laptop to get interwebs, chill?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

the chill wrote:Damn! I only have an iPhone till I get back to San Diego in the middle of Sept. I live up in the woods by yellowstone so I don't have wifi for my computer. Soon I will get a av. Everything I try is to big. Any hints at doing it on my iPhone? ;)
Yeah, that would probably suck. I believe it needs to be under 100K, which is pretty small.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Abroham Lincolns trying to help Broseph Stalins to do Bromeo things.

This place isn't so bad.
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

Who you callin bro guy? I ain't your bro buddy, guy, and boss. Ha!

Also every time you post I couldn't get mad at you cuz of Danza's dreamy eyes! No homo as the hip hoppers would say.
insaner
Bronco's Fan

Post by insaner »

wow.

y'alls defense of the super secret location of the loft is hilarious.

you care more about keeping it a secret than the band do, which is, you care.

i think they can take care of themselves.

its pretty simple really. go to the tater and tell danny, or blair if hes there that you have some blow.

you'll be back at the loft in no time.