The Main Event
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Re: Shit I post on Fourtheye that don't deserve a new thread

Post by Ettan »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:
hellboy wrote:Big Business got some new shit coming:
Big Business have called a press release to announce their new album Battlefields Forever which will be released on Halloween for your listening pleasure.

Sounds like they won’t be touring for a while though, as singer/bassplayer Jared is expecting a baby shortly, so no tours until Spring. This would also include the Melvins, so I’m not sure what version of them we’ll see here in December but I’m expecting it’ll be the 4-piece from their last tour with Butthole Surfer Jess Pinkus on bass.

For those with short memories, Big Business supported Tool during their 2007 tour.
isn't the guy all the way on the right in Dream Theater? I could be wrong.
Nope you're wrong
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The guy on the right is Andrew W.K.'s gay uncle.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

He doesn't party hard, he hardly parties.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
ilikecheese wrote:The guy on the right is Andrew W.K.'s gay uncle.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Largely uninteresting Maynard interview.

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainme ... r/10856424
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Aren't they all? >_>
also, Avatar!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
ilikecheese wrote:The guy on the right is Andrew W.K.'s gay uncle.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

hellboy wrote:Largely uninteresting Maynard interview.

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainme ... r/10856424
would it kill him to say "I received this rough cd from Danny, the structure isn't quite there but I'm liking what they've done so far. it's going to take some more time to pull it all together but I'm inspired by what I've heard so far"
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Maynard wrote:I received this rough cd from Danny, the structure isn't quite there but I'm liking what they've done so far. it's going to take some more time to pull it all together but I'm inspired by what I've heard so far
Ki77aan :twisted:
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Kittaan wrote:
Maynard wrote:I received this rough cd from Danny, the structure isn't quite there but I'm liking what they've done so far. it's going to take some more time to pull it all together but I'm inspired by what I've heard so far
^ Hey Maynard you suck

So I was going to break out that quality sarcasm over the latest Nardo interviews but I actually am starting to feel bad for you Toolios. Getting near December and absolutely nothing concrete regarding the new Tool album outside of some ramblings from Blair about some "epic" song that sounds closer to completion. 2014 is not looking good for you TTFers.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

^ On the bright side, we have many more months of these kinds of posts to look forward to.

So there's that...

Ki77aan :twisted:
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Kittaan wrote:^ On the bright side, we have many more months of these kinds of posts to look forward to.

So there's that...

Na New Years Resolution 2014 kinder, gentler MOG. I think I have rubbed your collective Tool fan noses in shit enough. Tyson is excluded from that of course. I will continue to shit on Tyson every opportunity I get.
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

Mog I have actually been enjoying your post lately. :) you are being very logical. I don't have anything against Tyson but find it funny you will continue to shit on him. Don't need an explanation just keep doing your thing.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

MOG wrote:
Na New Years Resolution 2014 kinder, gentler MOG.
Dude, that's exactly what you said for 2013 :?
Professor of Lesbian Science
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

MOG wrote:
Kittaan wrote:
^ Hey Maynard you suck

So I was going to break out that quality sarcasm over the latest Nardo interviews but I actually am starting to feel bad for you Toolios. Getting near December and absolutely nothing concrete regarding the new Tool album outside of some ramblings from Blair about some "epic" song that sounds closer to completion. 2014 is not looking good for you TTFers.
YOU'RE RIGHT! There hasn't been any concrete news and it isn't looking too hopeful, but life goes on.

TOOL will release an album someday. Even if it isn't in 2014 it will happen eventually, and that's all that matters to me.

Do you think i am happy about having to wait? No, but it really isn't up to me, or you, or anyone else. It doesn't even seem to be completely up to the band either. I get the feeling they go with the flow of the universe as much as possible, causing them to let time slip by.

TOOL will release the new album when they are good and ready and no sooner than that. For now i will go on living my life because THEY ARE JUST A BAND. They happen to make fantastic music, and it is somewhat of a shame they couldn't have pumped out a couple more albums, but THIS IS THE WAY IT TURNED OUT, and i am not going to let it affect me negatively and neither should you.

Sure, i defend them to death here on this forum, but i am just as upset about the time it is taking as you are, Mog.

So keep doin' your thang, you logical boy...

Now i will go fantasize about SUCKING MAYNARD'S DICK...
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children wrote:YOU'RE RIGHT! There hasn't been any concrete news and it isn't looking too hopeful, but life goes on.

TOOL will release an album someday. Even if it isn't in 2014 it will happen eventually, and that's all that matters to me.

Do you think i am happy about having to wait? No, but it really isn't up to me, or you, or anyone else. It doesn't even seem to be completely up to the band either. I get the feeling they go with the flow of the universe as much as possible, causing them to let time slip by.

TOOL will release the new album when they are good and ready and no sooner than that. For now i will go on living my life because THEY ARE JUST A BAND. They happen to make fantastic music, and it is somewhat of a shame they couldn't have pumped out a couple more albums, but THIS IS THE WAY IT TURNED OUT, and i am not going to let it affect me negatively and neither should you.

Sure, i defend them to death here on this forum, but i am just as upset about the time it is taking as you are, Mog.

^ @ CHILL - See man THAT is why I enjoy fucking with Tool fans. I actually post something positive towards you TTFers and I get an essay from dipshit up there who seems to make a habit of missing the point entirely. *insert facepalm here*
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

basejumper wrote:
MOG wrote:
Na New Years Resolution 2014 kinder, gentler MOG.
Dude, that's exactly what you said for 2013 :?
^True

But then we get these goofy "spiral out" type motherfuckers like Children and I just can't help myself.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Pretty sure MOG and children are the same poster.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

MOG wrote:
children wrote:YOU'RE RIGHT! There hasn't been any concrete news and it isn't looking too hopeful, but life goes on.

^ @ CHILL - See man THAT is why I enjoy fucking with Tool fans. I actually post something positive towards you TTFers and I get an essay from dipshit up there who seems to make a habit of missing the point entirely. *insert facepalm here*
I'm fucking chill, man. Stop making this shit personal. I am trying to have a "logical" conversation here...
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Not Tyson wrote:Pretty sure MOG and children are the same poster.
Is it not obvious that i am TRYING to be the complete opposite of Mog?

He is the Right-wing, i am the Left-wing.

My goal is to bring us to the center...
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

If that's entertainment for you, well you are as pathetic as MOG.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

So be it...
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

WHO LET THE MOG OUT?!
WHO
WHO
WHO
WHO
WHO LET THE MOG OUT?!
inspiration_tactic
Has been

Post by inspiration_tactic »

ilikecheese wrote:WHO LET THE MOG OUT?!
WHO
WHO
WHO
WHO
WHO LET THE MOG OUT?!
worst post ever...
choose to spiral out... or shut the fuck up
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

so in 2014 is MOG saying he will listen to some Dream Theater ballads? come on in bro, the Octavarium is fine.