Tool music update on Toolband!!

The Main Event
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Re: Tool music update on Toolband!!

Post by markuspoop »

children wrote:Psychedelics are taken by people who want to embrace reality and bring their senses to life. Alcohol is taken by people who want to numb their senses and escape reality.

That's not to say that i don't indulge in alcohol, but the only reason i ever drink it is to forget about life. I don't take mushrooms to forget anything; i take them to remember the forgotten and understand the unknown and the unfamiliar...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahha
I like to poop naked.
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Maybe he's high!!

Lol.. JK childurens..

He's right tho, someone else said that. Right.. Fuck maybe I'm high.. And I'm too drunk to be bothered going back to look!!

Either way. You can't bitch about people arguing and being negative, when you're the one who always has to come back n keep the shit storm going. Lets call a truce & get back to jerking each other off, can we?
also, Avatar!
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

The Boss wrote:
children wrote:I have no problem with alcohol. People can do whatever the fuck they want. This whole conversation got started because "THE BOSS" was calling people who eat mushrooms "druggo hippies", whatever that fucking means, and i was pointing out that alcohol is a drug and that he is a huge hypocrite for judging other people who use substances when he is a fucking alcoholic. That is the dumbest shit i have ever heard...
No, it didn't. That's absolutely not what happened at all, and you're either stupid for not realising that, or a fucking liar.

Either which way, you're the worst member of this forum, and we'd all be better off if you left.
How did it happen then, "BOSS"? Simply saying "no it isn't" is not the way to properly argue. Did you not learn anything from that Monty Python sketch?

Are you seriously telling me that you did NOT call people who trip on mushrooms "druggo hippies"?
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

Some peoples children, another reminder not to have any.

Like someone said it's not all black and white. Yes, there's drunken assholes at shows. There's also people who control their liquor and have a great experience.

There's also the morons who can't handle their hallucinogens and walk into walls when attempting to go to the bathroom. Let's not even get started on the idiots at festivals that end up in ER by the time the sun goes down, fucking up others experience when they have to get dragged out by paramedics through a crowd- and it wasn't the beers fault.

I don't smoke weed and it doesn't bother me at shows, but there's also the "what part if it's illegal" do people not understand? Again, I don't care if people smoke at shows but if someone brings it up them that they don't care for it going into their face it's on the user to chill the fuck out.

Meh, whatever.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

children wrote:
The Boss wrote:
children wrote:I have no problem with alcohol. People can do whatever the fuck they want. This whole conversation got started because "THE BOSS" was calling people who eat mushrooms "druggo hippies", whatever that fucking means, and i was pointing out that alcohol is a drug and that he is a huge hypocrite for judging other people who use substances when he is a fucking alcoholic. That is the dumbest shit i have ever heard...
No, it didn't. That's absolutely not what happened at all, and you're either stupid for not realising that, or a fucking liar.

Either which way, you're the worst member of this forum, and we'd all be better off if you left.
How did it happen then, "BOSS"? Simply saying "no it isn't" is not the way to properly argue. Did you not learn anything from that Monty Python sketch?

Are you seriously telling me that you did NOT call people who trip on mushrooms "druggo hippies"?
If you honestly think that that's how this fucking retarded conversation started, you probably have brain damage.

I'm starting to have a violent reaction every time I see your name in this forum. You make me sick.

Here's how it started, shitforbrains:
The Boss wrote:
budsyralli wrote:well not much news really right....for me... I ate a nice size magic mushroom last night and was quite high.....I watched this 'new tool 2014 by burnt amber ' video and holy fuck....what beautiful audio/visual subjecting it was.....which got me watch the 'uncastle show'.....tool fuckin takes the cake by far...what they have going is truly amazing......by far.....divine sonic divinity..thats what I say...

I also believe the haters here to be alcholics...yes I said it..fuck you ..get your shit together
Holy fucking shit. Let's compare literally anything I've ever typed here with the absolutely mindless drivel that you just ejaculated from your drug-fucked fingers.

Right.

If anything, the "alcholics" (sic) here are probably much more in touch with reality, and thus have the right to express cynicism. I'll take a world-weary cynic over your unmitigated drug bullshit any day.

Jesus Christ. Thanks for reminding me why I'm in no hurry to repeat my early twenties.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH! you just typed all that bullshit into the quote yourself, you goddamn liar. That conversation never happened. Are you that desperate to make yourself look good on an internet forum. Holy shit you are a pathetic loser.

I did realize something, though. The conversation didn't start with you calling people who eat mushrooms "druggo hippies"; it started with you saying that tripping on mushrooms is"drug-fucked mindless masturbation", which is all the same shit anyway, really...
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

^personally I think you should drop it Boss. I know
You have a lot more to offer

For instance, jerking me off- ..

..- Ill offer you so much more substance,
With my blood, shit, cum in my hands..

Look.. I know who's deserving here..

Quit fighting amongst yourselves, and accept the Cock-Lord willing to penetrate your mind-hole..
also, Avatar!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

children wrote:YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH! you just typed all that bullshit into the quote yourself, you goddamn liar. That conversation never happened. Are you that desperate to make yourself look good on an internet forum. Holy shit you are a pathetic loser.

I did realize something, though. The conversation didn't start with you calling people who eat mushrooms "druggo hippies"; it started with you saying that tripping on mushrooms is"drug-fucked mindless masturbation", which is all the same shit anyway, really...
http://www.fourtheye.net/f/viewtopic.ph ... 403#p31403

Third post, with fourth post being my reply.

And wrong again, you pathetic cuntstain. That comment was with regard to people acting like taking psychedelics is some sort of Earth-shattering occurrence, and then attempting to write ridiculous drivel in support of their juvenile beliefs.

Every single thing you say just digs you deeper into a pit of retardation and embarrassment.
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

proud to be an alcoholic crow? ...... nice , im sure your a great role model :)

I realized when I was 17..18 how disgusting the alcohol 'life' was.......granted I was on lsd with 6 drunk friends...I saw the gross behaviour..smelt that disgusting stench eminating from their pores..........
go taff!
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

I did bring up drugs and tool.........I did call the haters possible alcoholics.....sure ruffled crows feathers.... poor lil feller
go taff!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

budsyralli wrote:proud to be an alcoholic crow? ...... nice , im sure your a great role model :)

I realized when I was 17..18 how disgusting the alcohol 'life' was.......granted I was on lsd with 6 drunk friends...I saw the gross behaviour..smelt that disgusting stench eminating from their pores..........
Is English your second language, or have you fried your brain? Where have I said that I'm "proud to be an alcoholic"?

How has it taken this long for you to reply?

Oh man, this is actually fun.
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

I did graduate but I didn't pursue English.....you told me you were more in touch with reality because of your drinking...riiiiiight...did I take too long for you.....maybe I don't sit on fourtheye like you...maybe I have a life.

either way..from what I do see on here is your constant disapproval of the bands work.....maybe im wrong since I haven't read all 3523 posts you made....I would bet 1 American dollar that 'majority' is negative.

fried? no... im sure you would argue that....but then again you are a hippocrite el oh el
go taff!
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

ill be back after a doobie.....did I mention it's medicinal
go taff!
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

This is some funny shit. Just like the good ol' TA days right here.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

The Boss wrote:
children wrote:YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH! you just typed all that bullshit into the quote yourself, you goddamn liar. That conversation never happened. Are you that desperate to make yourself look good on an internet forum. Holy shit you are a pathetic loser.

http://www.fourtheye.net/f/viewtopic.ph ... 403#p31403

Third post, with fourth post being my reply.

And wrong again, you pathetic cuntstain. That comment was with regard to people acting like taking psychedelics is some sort of Earth-shattering occurrence, and then attempting to write ridiculous drivel in support of their juvenile beliefs.

Every single thing you say just digs you deeper into a pit of retardation and embarrassment.
Oh shit, i completely missed that part of the conversation. My bad, that was uncalled for. I literally had no idea that had occurred in the thread previously. I actually thought you just made that shit up. HAHA FUCK! Sorry, man...
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

...but, my God, Budsyralli sure did pin the tail on the bullseye...
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I think we're done here.