^this fella knows his stuff!
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Re: Maynard @ Joe Rogan

Post by The Boss »

Nerds.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

"Dear Women" Joe Rogan with Kevin Pereira (from JRE #96)

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]

very funny that videos like this exist.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

petemasterpete wrote:this forum was here long before mog ... and I'm fairly certain several members (Daniel K included) left once he showed up and started spouting all his 'MY FLAG, MY FREEDOM' (to pay for music) shit ;)

EDIT: still fucking 42, dickwads
Get fucked and stop pirating music you cunt. Your justifications are weak and lamer than your limp dick.
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

Late to the game or not... he still stirs up discussion on a site/forum that is dedicated to a mostly inactive band.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

void wrote:Late to the game or not... he still stirs up discussion on a site/forum that is dedicated to a mostly inactive band.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

void wrote:Late to the game or not... he still stirs up discussion on a site/forum that is dedicated to a mostly inactive band.
He stirs up the same fucking discussion, day in, day out, the dude is a broken record
Baahumbug
Fanboi
Height: 6’1

Post by Baahumbug »

They really aren't a very "inactive" band.
They have toured almost every year of their existence.
Other than The 1 show in 99',
Then no tour in 2000,2003,2004,2005,2008.
Seeing as the first show was in 1991 they have played their music for people a lot.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Not Tyson wrote:
He stirs up the same fucking discussion, day in, day out, the dude is a broken record
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

Not Tyson wrote:
So is Tool! The site reflects the band. Nothing new to talk about, so same convo it is...
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

void wrote:
Not Tyson wrote:
So is Tool! The site reflects the band. Nothing new to talk about, so same convo it is...
That's all good and well, thing is MOG keeps on going on about how he doesn't give a fuck about Tool yet feels the need to bring it up every second day.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy wrote:
That's all good and well, thing is MOG keeps on going on about how he doesn't give a fuck about Tool yet feels the need to bring it up every second day.
Doesn't everyone enjoy fishing?
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Sure, everyone enjoys fishing.

But, when most people go fishing, they don't talk shit about the fish and call them stupid for taking the bait that you put there to begin with.

That would be pathetic and possibly psychotic...
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

stupid gay fish
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

children wrote:Sure, everyone enjoys fishing.

But, when most people go fishing, they don't talk shit about the fish and call them stupid for taking the bait that you put there to begin with.

That would be pathetic and possibly psychotic...
I can't believe I copped shit from Hellboy yesterday for being a shitty FE member, and you're still walking around like a fucking dickhead.

You're easily the worst thing to ever happen to this forum. Fist fuck yourself with a knife.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Get off your self-imposed pedestal and stop taking yourself so fucking seriously. Same goes for you, Mog...
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

children wrote:Get off your self-imposed pedestal and stop taking yourself so fucking seriously. Same goes for you, Mog...
I take certain things seriously when they merit said seriousness.

I'm an intelligent, thoughtful, sometimes entertaining member of this forum. You, on the other hand, are a fucking cancer in this place. Every single thing you say is fucking stupid.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

I would say you are the "cancer" in this place and i am sure a lot of other people in here would agree.

But thanks for your input, cunt...
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

...and, by the way, thinking of yourself so highly and assuming that everybody feels the same way is EXACTLY what i am talking about when i say "taking yourself seriously".

It's egotistical bullshit...
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Pretty sure the consensus around here is that you're a fucking cunt rag and you ruin every thread you shit on.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

This is good stuff right here. Keeps this place entertaining.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

I'm done. I really should be studying. :(
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Who the fuck are you to say what the consensus is here. I'm pretty sure it is actually the opposite and you are just being a huge delusional hypocrite as usual. What is it called when a person is at fault and just puts all the blame on someone or something else because they are too proud to admit they are guilty. You should know, being so "intelligent" and all.

Why do you think Hellboy called you out as a shitty member of this forum? If i am the one that everybody really hates, i am sure Hellboy would have called me out instead of you, but he has never once pointed me out individually and said that i was a nuisance or was "bringing down the forum". I am not saying that i am not part of the problem, but i am no more of the problem than you are, and definitely less of a self-centered piece of shit.

Furthermore, do you really think i care about what you or anyone else think of me, especially on a fucking internet forum. I named myself "children" for fuck's sake.

Sure, i enjoy this online community, but i am not here to impress anyone, so fuck you...
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

children wrote:Who the fuck are you to say what the consensus is here. I'm pretty sure it is actually the opposite and you are just being a huge delusional hypocrite as usual. What is it called when a person is at fault and just puts all the blame on someone or something else because they are too proud to admit they are guilty. You should know, being so "intelligent" and all.

Why do you think Hellboy called you out as a shitty member of this forum? If i am the one that everybody really hates, i am sure Hellboy would have called me out instead of you, but he has never once pointed me out individually and said that i was a nuisance or was "bringing down the forum". I am not saying that i am not part of the problem, but i am no more of the problem than you are, and definitely less of a self-centered piece of shit.

Furthermore, do you really think i care about what you or anyone else think of me, especially on a fucking internet forum. I named myself "children" for fuck's sake.

Sure, i enjoy this online community, but i am not here to impress anyone, so fuck you...
You honestly think people like you here?

My sides.