10/7/2006 - Uniondale, NY
8/1/2009 - Jersey City, NY
1/31/2012 - Uncasville, CT
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Re: Maynard James Keenan

Post by Ettan »

I wish Maynard was involved in the new jams they're playing. Doesn't have to be him singing words, could be something like this I could see it fitting perfect with the new Opiate jam
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

he's selling his Hollywood Hills home. sick view.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/03/11/ma ... decorator/

ImageImage

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Been on the market for a few months now, I think I posted this in one of the other threads. The pool was used for the 10,000 Days BBQ photo shoot.

The interior design is quite interesting - I dont think the saturated colours in the photos have done it much justice.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

hellboy wrote:Been on the market for a few months now, I think I posted this in one of the other threads. The pool was used for the 10,000 Days BBQ photo shoot.

The interior design is quite interesting - I dont think the saturated colours in the photos have done it much justice.
Well I don't get all the negative comments on that metal sucks write up. That place looks cool and perfect for tripping. Eclectic is good, minimalist sucks.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

That house looked amazing, nearly each room designed differently. He probably paid high for some interior designer Of The Stars'.
also, Avatar!
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

trilobite wrote:That house looked amazing, nearly each room designed differently. He probably paid high for some interior designer Of The Stars'.
What..the...hell. What was he thinking? It looks so over the top- everything from the paint job, ugly chandeliers, dark furniture to the terrible tiles. I imagine that he is selling it because he woke up with massive migraines every morning. If he can't tolerate flash photography I don't know how he managed living in that interior piece of shit home.

It's as if a village bumpkin interior decorator with a slight occult fetish came in and did the joint up. If it was MJK, then he has no class or style when it comes to interior design. Didn't he finish a course in the 80s? If he did so, then that explains it.
hellboy wrote:Been on the market for a few months now
Not surprising. It needs a complete makeover. Bring it back to earth - paint it white in EVERY room, burn the crappy furniture, replace tiles with floorboards, renovate the bathrooms and put venetian blinds instead of disgusting curtains. Expensive...

Terrible, just terrible.

Great views though.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Yeah it's fucking terrible, I hope May May purchased it as is otherwise what a waste of money turning it into burning man decor.

California really turns people into self important arseholes, now wonder he's selling.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

LOL Look at all the interior decorators. Who would have thunk it? I'll tell you one thing about that style. Anything you added would probably work. :)
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Not Tyson wrote:Yeah it's fucking terrible, I hope May May purchased it as is otherwise what a waste of money turning it into burning man decor.

California really turns people into self important arseholes, now wonder he's selling.
What an ignorant statement. You have no clue what Cali is about. It's about what you make of it. Cali is the best place on earth
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

BlackHole83 wrote:
Not Tyson wrote:Yeah it's fucking terrible, I hope May May purchased it as is otherwise what a waste of money turning it into burning man decor.

What an ignorant statement. You have no clue what Cali is about. It's about what you make of it. Cali is the best place on earth
Last edited by doors on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

BlackHole83 wrote:

Ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Ha

Totally dude, totally.

Hope to see you down in, nah fuck it.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

Earthquakes, traffic, LAX, plastic people, fires..yeah..California!!
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Don't forget living expenses.

So cheap.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

If you are not from there or have never lived in the great state, then you wouldn't know. Yeah it's a little of everything. beauty, chaos, multicultured, and the best Fucking weed, and micro brews in the US. It's not stale, or behind the times. There is always something to do. There is snow boarding, surfing, rock climbing , camping, all in it's natural beauty. Don't knock it till you try it son. Peace
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

Drive-bys
Bloods
Cribs
Jews..lots of Jews.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

doors wrote:Drive-bys
Bloods
Cribs
Jews..lots of Jews.
Stereotype, stereotype, racist. Yeah you wouldn't fit in, Cali is not the state for you my friend. Remember Cali is not just Hollywood or what you see in the movies or tv. It's a vast state with lots to offer.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

So why don't you live there?
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Because I like the fact Australia pays ridiculous amounts of money for my time. Soon tho, I'll be back for good
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

BlackHole83 wrote:If you are not from there or have never lived in the great state, then you wouldn't know. Yeah it's a little of everything. beauty, chaos, multicultured, and the best Fucking weed, and micro brews in the US. It's not stale, or behind the times. There is always something to do. There is snow boarding, surfing, rock climbing , camping, all in it's natural beauty. Don't knock it till you try it son. Peace
Sorry, the best weed and micro brews title belongs to Oregon. I think that's a given
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

xZ1mM3r wrote:
BlackHole83 wrote:If you are not from there or have never lived in the great state, then you wouldn't know. Yeah it's a little of everything. beauty, chaos, multicultured, and the best Fucking weed, and micro brews in the US. It's not stale, or behind the times. There is always something to do. There is snow boarding, surfing, rock climbing , camping, all in it's natural beauty. Don't knock it till you try it son. Peace
Sorry, the best weed and micro brews title belongs to Oregon. I think that's a given
Ha! An old friend of mine from the Corps is from Eugene and we use to go back and forth about it. I Still got love for you Oregon and Washington.
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

A ton of California transplants are selling their expensive douchebag houses and buying cheaper property in my state, bringing their hummers and liberal ideals with them. Stay the fuck in Cali.....please. Also, Colorado has the best weed, best home grown genetics, and best breweries. 8-)
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

BlackHole83 wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:
Ha! An old friend of mine from the Corps is from Eugene and we use to go back and forth about it. I Still got love for you Oregon and Washington.
I'm from Eugene too lol. A friend of mine is from Eugene and he was in the marines stationed in San Diego if I remember right. Odds of it being the same friend are slim but whatever, his name was Brandon
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Bill Hilly wrote:A ton of California transplants are selling their expensive douchebag houses and buying cheaper property in my state, bringing their hummers and liberal ideals with them. Stay the fuck in Cali.....please. Also, Colorado has the best weed, best home grown genetics, and best breweries. 8-)
I got love for CO. I have ties in that area, big fan of their breweries