Post by BlindnCynical »

Ohh wow... Chrome is worse then IE...

Firefox all the way...

IE 11 is 100X's better then chrome.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Maynard James Keenan

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Umadbrah? wrote:Ohh wow... Chrome is worse then IE...

Firefox all the way...

IE 11 is 100X's better then chrome.
The Firefox/chrome argument can be made. But ie is awful. But that's my opinion. The file size of ie is insane. I've only had problems with it
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Re: Maynard James Keenan

Post by The Boss »

ms2r wrote:I can only see the last one.

Still one of the coolest band pictures.
This. Firefox Master-race reporting.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

Fuckin ey, never thought i'd see IE do something better than Chrome. First pic did not work now when i'm using chrome.
On topic.. eh, I like Maynard's voice.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Firefox + No Script + ABP coming at cha
_peterpwn
Has been

Post by _peterpwn »

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Wow! This is great!

I see that you are something of a gangster. You see, I'm a gangster too! This is mutually beneficial, as we can both be gangsters together!

But before we go down that road - one well-travelled by the heady, lustful geniuses who are fans of such cultural icons like "HAPPY DAYS" and recent "ALF" episodes (it stands for "ALIEN LIFE FORM", you know ;) ) - I should get you into some pretty out-there stuff that me and my fellow gangster-friends are into.

So, as initiation, I'd like you to enjoy and give opinions on the following:

http://burningpixel.com/Baby/BabyMus1.htm

Oh, who am I kidding?! It's a baby! DANCING!!! I know, you love it already.

Look, I feel we're into similar things, so let me send you a screensaver I find relaxing. It's of, well, just a whole bunch of flying toasters. If that's not you're thing, ask Clippy to point you in the right direction of an endless maze screensaver. That shit is rad!

Trust me. That little rascal is so helpful, and he always finds everything!

Go ahead and ask him to hook you up with a replacement mouseball for your mouse while you're at it. I would recommend using AOL for that. Call me nuts, but I just love the fact that the whole internet (INTERconnected people who are likely too fucking stupid to even be able to speak NET, I think it stands for) can fit onto ONE floppy disc. Straight from my computer, to my pocket, then to my father's computer. All business, with just a touch of party. ;)

I'm often on Yahoo! Chat late at night pretending to be the same age as the pre-teen girls I'm trying to drug and rape, so drop me a line! That phrase makes very little sense, but I'm guessing that kind of thing is in short supply where you're from, so . . . any ideas on how to clearly suffer from brain damage and yet still be able to type on a computer?

Oh, and I've got a good feeling about that Apple idea and technology. We should throw in some cash.

[This is probably why I find it insanely difficult maintaining new friendships]
_peterpwn
Has been

Post by _peterpwn »

you really would be my friend? thats sooo awesome i have never ever had any friends from america! in the movies they seem so cool :)
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

_peterpwn wrote:you really would be my friend? thats sooo cool i have never ever had any friends from america! in the movies they seem so cool :))
They do, don't they? Unfortunately, they seem to enjoy eating hotdogs all the time. Not my kind of thing, you know? They kind of resemble penises too much for me! LOL!

I'll be your friend, but only if you can ask Sarah if she can get Rachael to go to prom with me. Do it while playing the latest smash hit "Love Is All Around Us". That'll be the ticket!

Oh, if she doesn't say "yes", I don't know what I'll do. I've been thinking of taking a few guns to school and shooting every last fucking asshole there to death, but I just don't think I can do it. Unless . . . unless I shoot myself after! Yeah, cowabunga!

I hope she says yes. I'll just die if she doesn't!

XOXO

Gossip Girl
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

The only thing I actually know about Gossip Girl is that when they made fun of them on Family Guy the two female characters ended up making out.

Loulz. Gossip Girl.
Hey! Denty!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Ravenpig wrote:The only thing I actually know about Gossip Girl is that when they made fun of them on Family Guy the two female characters ended up making out.

Loulz. Gossip Girl.
I only saw "GOSSIP GIRL" more than a few times when it was on TV when I was in Korea, but it was totally the fucking tits. I loved it.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Maynard James Keenan

Post by BlackHole83 »

uhhhhh, okay.

Anyways, I am curious to know where MJK is when it comes to the lyrics of the new album.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

I'm of the opinion he's going to knock the new stuff out of the fucking park in a way no one can foresee.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Not sure how. His vocal ability simply isn't the same as it was when the last album came out.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

I just meant lyrically/overall. I think he'll have settled into his "new" voice further and will better be equipped to use it to its full advantage. I don't really care if he's screaming all over the place anymore. In fact, I'm more curious to see him push the juxtaposition of cleaner/melodic vocals and such against heavier music.

But if screaming/sounding like "old Maynard" is a pre-requisite than yeah, I'd say abandon all hope. But that's no surprise at all.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I don't wanna see screaming May Jay anymore. He's 50 years old.

If I do wanna see/hear that guy I can just bust out Undertow or watch some old youtube clips
Hey! Denty!
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see it! Haha. But it ain't happening until some miracle throat-rejuvenation therapy is invented.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Ravenpig wrote:I don't wanna see screaming May Jay anymore. He's 50 years old.

If I do wanna see/hear that guy I can just bust out Undertow or watch some old youthube clips.
Fixed. Brought to you by the letter "H"

And I totally agree. Unless Joey coughs up that magical throat elixir... then I agree with him. I'm pretty wishy-washy on this it seems.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

If he was still that screaming banshee people would be saying "he's STILL that screaming banshee?"
Hey! Denty!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Ravenpig wrote:If he was still that screaming banshee people would be saying "he's STILL that screaming banshee?"
I thought Bolivar Trask already killed Banshee? :geek:
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Don't knock 50 year olds till you''ve tried one.

He is still a very capable front man but sure his voice hasn't' faired as well as a Cornell or Vedder.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

liz wrote:Don't knock 50 year olds till you''ve tried one.

He is still a very capable front man but sure his voice hasn't' faired as well as a Cornell or Vedder.
Chris has somewhat tamed his voice the past few years, Eddie still belts it out though!

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

Not to mention EV puts down some serious wine during PJs 35 song sets.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:

Chris has somewhat tamed his voice the past few years, Eddie still belts it out though!

Cornells acoustic set, a couple of years ago now, showed me that depth is still there. There is no where to hide when it is just a voice and a guitar. He was brilliant.

Yes Mr Hilly Vedder is a legend. His voice ripens like a fine wine, richer now than when I first saw him in 1995 (I reckon it was).
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Been there done that, in between begging for harder, harder and asking me who I was again I wouldn't rate it.