Maynard James Keenan

The Main Event
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Re: Maynard James Keenan

Post by not tyson »

[youtube][/youtube]

Still boggles my mind that May May would even attempt this.

He's a great vocalist sure, but compared to Freddie his voice doesn't even come fucking close.

I think he chose this song just because he could whine more about his mother.

Jesus May May get over it, she's dead, cry in private, we've got enough songs about your mother issues.

If you wanted to get her wings I'm sure there was a Hooters nearby, ffs.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Also his 'quirky' take on Rocket man doesn't cut the mustard either, the fact is he couldn't hit the hieights of Sir Elton

[youtube][/youtube]

God damn this is timeless

Homosexual men were god tier vocalists in the 70's and 80's
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

that's true....i have a small body theory too....they're all really small dudes, too...most anyway
like dio was 3' 4'? maybe? small body = big voice for some reason...maybe that song about short people go to every one of them in their youths
why george micheal.... well, nm...i know why...but he could be god tier with his
ability...
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Not Tyson wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Still boggles my mind that May May would even attempt this.

He's a great vocalist sure, but compared to Freddie his voice doesn't even come fucking close.

I think he chose this song just because he could whine more about his mother.

Jesus May May get over it, she's dead, cry in private, we've got enough songs about your mother issues.

If you wanted to get her wings I'm sure there was a Hooters nearby, ffs.
Got it in one. It's probably why "10,000 DAYS" was such an embarrassing mess.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

that's embarrassing gentlemen .... as someone who has lost a parent, you have no heart. If anyone here can say in all honesty that Wings/10000 Days is not one of Tools most amazing feats of music i would be thoroughly surprised...
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Oh come on Crow you know Tyson better than anyone here.

And complaining about 10k Days again? May Jay isn't the only one with a broken record, it seems.
Hey! Denty!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

xZ1mM3r wrote:that's embarrassing gentlemen .... as someone who has lost a parent, you have no heart. If anyone here can say in all honesty that Wings/10000 Days is not one of Tools most amazing feats of music i would be thoroughly surprised...
How does me having an opinion equate to me not having a heart?

You assume waaaay too much about me and my life, dude. It'd be nice if you would stop doing that.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Ravenpig wrote:Oh come on Crow you know Tyson better than anyone here.

And complaining about 10k Days again? May Jay isn't the only one with a broken record, it seems.
It's an easy target, when you consider the fact that it is a terrible TOOL album.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I've got no beef with your opinion on 10k Days.

Just pointing out that pointing out somebody else's repetitiveness while you yourself are also being repetitive is weird/funny/whatevs.

That sounds like something Martha and Michael Bluth would've said in that conversation they had during that dinner at her house.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Martha?
Don't mow your lawn
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

The Boss wrote:

It's an easy target, when you consider the fact that it is a terrible TOOL album.
Welcome to my experience on Fourth Eye. The minute you are critical of Tool as a band, a Tool member individually (especially ole Jimmy), or a Tool album the Toolios come out of the woodworks knives in hand. They fucking love that overrated shitty fucking band. Quick dude say something nice about Lateralus before they eat you.
Last edited by M0G on Thu May 29, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most intelligent person on this forum
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:Martha?
Marta... what's an H among friends?

She's a hottie. I definiely prefer the first one over the second...
Ki77aan :twisted:
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Kittaan wrote:Marta... what's an H among friends?

Yup I would fuck the shit out of her. That look in her eyes. Those lips. She is obviously craving a "certified" cock....

Get it...

Certified..

Certifications...

uhhh

Just gonna go jerk off in the corner now

Thanks
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

M0G wrote:
The Boss wrote:

Welcome to my experience on Fourth Eye. The minute you are critical of Tool as a band, a Tool member individual (especially ole Jimmy), or a Tool album the Toolios come out of the woodworks knives in hand. They fucking love that overrated shitty fucking band. Quick dude say something nice about Lateralus before they eat you.
Excuse me? I have absolutely zero problem with Crow not liking 10k Days. Did you misread what I wrote?
Hey! Denty!
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Yeah, the angle they took on it was pretty damn ugly. I don't grate about generally hating on the band anymore. But the personal shit is really, really, really ugly on a "fan site."
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Kittaan wrote:
UndKeineZwEier wrote:Martha?
Marta... what's an H among friends?

Yep. It was the other actress in the scene I was talking about by that point though. The second actress wasn't as hot but she was funnier.
Hey! Denty!
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Okay okay let's all stay on topic. Top 5 reasons Maynard is the most overrated front man in rock? Go!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

joeypants wrote:Yeah, the angle they took on it was pretty damn ugly. I don't grate about generally hating on the band anymore. But the personal shit is really, really, really ugly on a "fan site."
I don't quite understand.

It is my opinion that writing, more than once, about his mother is to the detriment of TOOL's appeal.

Not sure how that is ugly.

What I find ugly is constantly airing out your grievances over your dead mother. That's just weird to me. And if he didn't want people to criticise him for it, he probably should've just written a nice poem to have been shared with his close friends and family.

*shrugs*
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

The Boss wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:that's embarrassing gentlemen .... as someone who has lost a parent, you have no heart. If anyone here can say in all honesty that Wings/10000 Days is not one of Tools most amazing feats of music i would be thoroughly surprised...

You assume waaaay too much about me and my life, dude. It'd be nice if you would stop doing that.
I know more about you than anyone else on this site... times 10. Mainly because you remind us daily haha.

Its just called 'respect'... personally I wouldn't rag on someones dead mother. But that's just me.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

The Boss wrote:
joeypants wrote:Yeah, the angle they took on it was pretty damn ugly. I don't grate about generally hating on the band anymore. But the personal shit is really, really, really ugly on a "fan site."
I don't quite understand.

It is my opinion that writing, more than once, about his mother is to the detriment of TOOL's appeal.

Not sure how that is ugly.

What I find ugly is constantly airing out your grievances over your dead mother. That's just weird to me. And if he didn't want people to criticise him for it, he probably should've just written a nice poem to have been shared with his close friends and family.

*shrugs*
^ Particularly relevant considering that he won't perform it live any longer because he had a temper tantrum over Tool fans not being quiet enough during that song. Not too bright...You take the best song off the album completely out of the setlist.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

xZ1mM3r wrote:
The Boss wrote:

I know more about you than anyone else on this site... times 10. Mainly because you remind us daily haha.

Its just called 'respect'... personally I wouldn't rag on someones dead mother. But that's just me.
Missed the point again, mate.

I'm not "ragging on his dead mother". I'm "ragging" on him feeling the need to go emo every time he's writing a new song.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

You still buy it.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

xZ1mM3r wrote:You still buy it.
I will never pay for another TOOL release ever again. I've made that quite clear numerous times here.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

The Boss wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:You still buy it.
I will never pay for another TOOL release ever again. I've made that quite clear numerous times here.
Haha ok
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Joe the Plumber kind of has a point (albeit one I'd happily see trounced...) about his Constitutional Rights vs. "your dead kids," but it's still a really, really shitty thing to say. In my opinion.