TOOL - Cumbre Tajín Mexico 2014

The Main Event
Baahumbug
Fanboi
Height: 6’1

Re: TOOL - Cumbre Tajín Mexico 2014

Post by Baahumbug »

Aww mog you so cute...
Err I fish in a bucket of toolios and I'm so baffled when I get a bite.

Anyways broseph Stalin, you beez always spittin that hate shit with tool about the way they go about their business. So therefor you diss a BAND for being bad business men, music isn't their job dude, music is their hobby.

But fuck it man I'm not tryna change your mind, that's not my style. Who am I to tell you or anyone else what to think.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Baahumbug wrote:Aww mog you so cute...
Err I fish in a bucket of toolios and I'm so baffled when I get a bite.

Anyways broseph Stalin, you beez always spittin that hate shit with tool about the way they go about their business. So therefor you diss a BAND for being bad business men, music isn't their job dude, music is their hobby.

But fuck it man I'm not tryna change your mind, that's not my style. Who am I to tell you or anyone else what to think.
Bwahahahahahahaahaha! How in the fuck do you think they pay their bills? Most people don't pay their bills with their "hobby".

Fuck your grammar is atrocious. Spell check motherfucker.

Tool sucks. They are nowhere close to hitting the studio. 2014 release ain't gunna happen. Your favorite band is a joke.

I wish I could be happy for our friends to the South but they are just going to get the same shitty setlist. Not to mention the poor bastards have to sit through a Puscifer set.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

KEEP WHINING, MOG
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:they haven't played New York City in 12 years!!!!!!! show some respect boys. they're playing in Japan and Mexico!? give me a break already. And back in 06' it was Nassau Coliseum? I mean I was there and it was fun but come on man,they haven't played the fucking Garden in 12 years...I'm trying to agree with MOG about the cash grab but if that's the case then play 1 show in the biggest city in the world. If I have to take two trains and sit on a bus ride with 20 fat Jersey girls asking me if I "have any hallucinogens to spare" one more time I'm pulling a Cobain.
If I come to NY could you set me up with said fat Jersey girls?
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Not Tyson wrote:
N.Y.H.C. wrote:they haven't played New York City in 12 years!!!!!!! show some respect boys. they're playing in Japan and Mexico!? give me a break already. And back in 06' it was Nassau Coliseum? I mean I was there and it was fun but come on man,they haven't played the fucking Garden in 12 years...I'm trying to agree with MOG about the cash grab but if that's the case then play 1 show in the biggest city in the world. If I have to take two trains and sit on a bus ride with 20 fat Jersey girls asking me if I "have any hallucinogens to spare" one more time I'm pulling a Cobain.
A whole train worth? I'd take that ride

...maybe =\
also, Avatar!
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children wrote:KEEP WINNING, MOG
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

You do realise that once this new one finally hits the shelves (November 2014...) and after all the buzz dissipates - there'll be ANOTHER eight years of.......nothing Tool related!! ANOTHER eight years of bitching and whining and moaning. By then we will all (well, I will be anyway) planning our retirements and having gallstones removed.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Yeah, Mog, you sure are a winner...
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
Baahumbug
Fanboi

Post by Baahumbug »

Dude, guy? Bro! Whore,?-.

Mog I could really give a fuck less about my grammar on a fucking forum
Take that school boy bullshit somewhere else.

Annnndddd motherfucker you just proved my point they pay their fucking bills with their hobby almost nobody can say that!!! If you can't see that then you truly are a delusional fuck. IF the band TOOL was the job of Danny,Justin,Adam and Maynard then they would have released an album every fucking year.

Your fun though pimpin!

Go ahead attack my grammar, say my fav band sucks....
Too bad my favorite band packs arenas bitch, playin that Same old setlist!
Damnnnnn that setlist fuckkkkiiiinnngggg jams!

"Don't call me radio, unit 91
Then don't call me unit 91, radio"
^ that's how it gets on this forum funny fun times
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

joeypants wrote:Hahaha I never tire of New Yorkers whining about a "trek" that would seem like a normal commute any other time (just so long as it doesn't veer into dreaded Jersey). My friend went on and on and on about how terrible it would be last year when I went to the NJ show (which seriously may as well be a NY show) and after the 5 min bus ride, I couldn't believe it. Yes, a "true" NYC venue would have that little extra panache to it, but my god you all whine too much about the wrong things. Xoxo
your state smells like farts bro. and don't act like you're defending that landfilled mud pie and you're NOT from there. all I see is prison's, garbage and Indians. fuck outta here taking a 3 hour trek to see some DJ scratch while "Sober" rattles on for 15 minutes for no reason whatsoever.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Not Tyson wrote:
anything for you bro. all you need is an eighth of mushrooms and some Hershey Kisses.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Can't we all just get along
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

With enough mushrooms and fat chicks, I'm sure
also, Avatar!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Somehow I doubt it.
And I tend toward the positive.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

trilobite wrote:With enough mushrooms and fat chicks, I'm sure
haha, nice.
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

I aim to please. And the quicker the better.

'Cause half ye mateys be children,

'N the other half no better...

;)
also, Avatar!
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

*i can be a pirate here, right?
also, Avatar!
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

Another thread derailed by Mog. I think you need a time out from here Mog. I don't care that you hate Tool or that you express your opinion. I just hate that every Tool related thread you post in gets way off topic. I think you should have a temporary banning if you continue to derail threads. You say the same thing over and over and people keep "biting" and "biting". I don't think you should be banned because of your opinion, I just think you try and ruin threads and get them off topic. So I will ask nicely, please stop this stupid shit you do and keep out of Tool threads. We all know how you feel. You have expressed it countless times. So I don't think you need to keep reminding us every fucking page of everything fucking tool thread. Thank you
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

the chill wrote:Another thread derailed by Mog. I think you need a time out from here Mog. I don't care that you hate Tool or that you express your opinion. I just hate that every Tool related thread you post in gets way off topic. I think you should have a temporary banning if you continue to derail threads. You say the same thing over and over and people keep "biting" and "biting". I don't think you should be banned because of your opinion, I just think you try and ruin threads and get them off topic. So I will ask nicely, please stop this stupid shit you do and keep out of Tool threads. We all know how you feel. You have expressed it countless times. So I don't think you need to keep reminding us every fucking page of everything fucking tool thread. Thank you
Agreed
Baahumbug
Fanboi

Post by Baahumbug »

Off topic or not the point of a forum is to have discussion.
Mog is easily the best discussion starter here, the broski gets people to voice their opinions.

Also just because others don't agree with him or like his methods of getting under others skin surely doesn't mean he should leave.
He fucking brings people to the site!! People literally have joined to dispute his posts sometimes.
That's badass for the site.

Anyways carry on ... Festival in Mexico, coke? Hookers? A hooker with a penis will sing for two bands!! That's interesting ;)
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

^MoG. Clearly moG

*<, rather.
also, Avatar!
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Its pretty nice that Adam, Danny and Justin agreed to do a show just so Maynard can get a few asses in the seats for his shitty Puscifer show. Or perhaps its the other way around, maybe Maynard only agreed to do the TOOL show if Puscifer can come along for the ride.
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

I think it's a bit of both.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

ilikecheese wrote:Can't we all just get along

Pfffft!!

This is a internet fan forum not a barnyard hoedown.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Calfium Jay wrote:not a barnyard hoedown
It's not? Then what the fuck am I doing here?
Don't mow your lawn