The Main Event
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

TOOL MEXICO

Post by budsyralli »

TOOL - MEXICO

ok bullshit aside....back on topic

ok I feel this is pretty cool...any thoughts on location and how it coincides with 'the band'....astrologicly...spiritualy....lateralus with pyramids/temples in background? im sure this will be a big show
go taff!
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Re: TOOL MEXICO

Post by petemasterpete »

my only thoughts would relate to taking this into it's already recreated thread?

CONSIDER YOURSELF MODERATED
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Can this topic be discussed sensibly? If so I'll reopen the old thread.

Discussions specific to the show should be in the thread Pete mentioned.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

hellboy wrote:Can this topic be discussed sensibly?
LOLLLLLLL

Can't. Stop. Laughing. Need. Help. Breathing!!!
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
lachrymologist
RIP

Post by lachrymologist »

There should be a thread dedicated to trip planning only. This could/should be that thread! I am considering asking my wife if we can go tonight, rather than surprising her at Christmas hoping that she is excited. The latter could be a sticky situation. Any suggestions on that?
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

lachrymologist wrote:There should be a thread dedicated to trip planning only. This could/should be that thread! I am considering asking my wife if we can go tonight, rather than surprising her at Christmas hoping that she is excited. The latter could be a sticky situation. Any suggestions on that?
There is.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=316
Don't mow your lawn
lachrymologist
RIP

Post by lachrymologist »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:
lachrymologist wrote:There should be a thread dedicated to trip planning only. This could/should be that thread! I am considering asking my wife if we can go tonight, rather than surprising her at Christmas hoping that she is excited. The latter could be a sticky situation. Any suggestions on that?
There is.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=316
Come on man.... I hope you know I meant for this specific show. Are you trolling me bro? :cry:
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Bud does bring up something that nobody else has brought up.

TOOL will be performing on one of the ancient and sacred locations of Earth. These areas are the most mysterious places in the world. At its core, everything that these places represent parallels with almost everything that TOOL represents. I mean, wasn't all the occult stuff basically derived from these ancient civilizations?

Now, why would TOOL decide to play there, of all places, at the most random of times? Very interesting...
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
lachrymologist
RIP

Post by lachrymologist »

The venue is the only reason I am thinking about traveling to this show. It looks like an amazing place to visit. Tool will bring it for sure. So it's a five day festival, has there been any confirmation that Primus, Puscifer and Tool play on the same day? Last year I guess a couple of the headliners were Fat Boy Slim, The Smashing Pumpkins, and The Pet Shop Boys. But all played on seperate nights. I find it hard to believe that the promoters will find acts larger than Primus and Tool to headline the other days.
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

@children thanks.......you understand.

@hellboy I only got to chime in the once..lol

for me I will not be attending.....but im sure this will be something special...and I'm happy for you guys
go taff!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Not seeing why this conversation can't be in the existing Mexico thread. Closing...