Like waking up on Christmas with no presents

The Main Event
trustinmeandfall
My pain is just an excuse

Post by trustinmeandfall »

I couldn't find anywhere else to post this so sorry if there's a better place but was anyone else hoping to wake up this morning to some Tool news? Maybe I read too much into the Dec 12 newsletter 
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Don't loose hope, the day is still young!

Look at her while you are waiting....

Professor of Lesbian Science
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

trustinmeandfall said
I couldn't find anywhere else to post this so sorry if there's a better place but was anyone else hoping to wake up this morning to some Tool news? Maybe I read too much into the Dec 12 newsletter 

Yes.  Yes, you did.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Intension
Fanboi

Post by Intension »

I didnt expect anything, but id be lying if i said i wasnt hopeful. Seize the day Blair, Seize the day.

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I don't get it. What's the supposed difference for today?
Hey! Denty!
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Ravenpig said
I don't get it. What's the supposed difference for today?

"Wanting to open presents are you? Well, as I’ve already announced on this very website, TOOL will be performing at OZZFEST in JAPAN in MAY of 2013. If you can’t make that show, there MIGHT be another gift or two under the tree – things unnoticed amongst the torn wrapping paper, ribbons and empty boxes. My best guess is that these ‘presents’ won’t be opened until after the holidays - knowing just how important it is to take your evergreen decorations down by January 5th. Though not on the 2012 reindeer-propelled sleigh, there are a couple of other Tool projects on the horizon that I am privy to, but, unfortunately, can’t comment on any further at this time… as was requested by the band’s management (Bah humbug with a British accent!)."

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Yea I'm pretty sure that's just a reference to the 3 kings that visited baby Jesus after his birth. A lot of people wait til this date to take down their Christmas decorations, lights, etc.

Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

I awoke on Christmas morning without presents.

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
trustinmeandfall
My pain is just an excuse

Post by trustinmeandfall »

Kittaan said

trustinmeandfall said

Yes.  Yes, you did.

definitely starting to look that way!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

It's still morning here and I just posted some Tool news of sorts:  http://www.fourtheye.net/2013/01/adam-d ... -pot-hint/
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Re: Like waking up on Christmas with no presents

Post by budsyralli »

A dream I had a few years back. It was like a VIP session with DC in a small theatre that was under ground(cave like) . Then a scavenger hunt for items to add to our merch bags. Rare posters......The Live DVD ……the new boxset….drum heads....vinyl....signed rare tool items unreleased. Maybe 10 people all together.

Then I woke up.

Makes me think maybe I should have stayed the full visit when I was backstage, and not been a pussy and not left early. I did get danny to sign my poster outside but the pen I had to borrow fucked up so the signature is scratchy. Kind of want to send it to the band for it to be destroyed.
go taff!