2014 SPOILERS!

The Main Event
Capt. Shipwreck
Has been

2014 SPOILERS!

Post by Capt. Shipwreck »

There seems to be a lack of info on this tour. I wanted to set this up, and hopefully get info from people attending. Talks especially on VIP packages, experiences, questions and answers, set lists to come, and also New Segues and new jams. I believe I have found a new jam already that sounds very interesting!
Lets try and keep it positive people.

It starts at about 1:45. Is this a new jam, or part of a new tune?
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Re: 2014 SPOILERS!

Post by Ettan »

Capt. Shipwreck wrote:There seems to be a lack of info on this tour. I wanted to set this up, and hopefully get info from people attending. Talks especially on VIP packages, experiences, questions and answers, set lists to come, and also New Segues and new jams. I believe I have found a new jam already that sounds very interesting!
Lets try and keep it positive people.

It starts at about 1:45. Is this a new jam, or part of a new tune?
It's an extended part in Hooker with a Penis, like Schism and Stinkfist.
Capt. Shipwreck
Has been

Yes, im aware its an extended jam. But is that all it is, or part of new material they decided to throw in to give listeners a taste? Either way it sounds cool!
Capt. Shipwreck
Has been

I guess they have been doing that jam in HWAP longer than my memory remembered.

Any news or thoughts on the Schism into jam from attendees? Was it played? Did it seem longer, more put together or anything?
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Thread is redundant - please use the General Tour Discussion thread with appropriate spoiler tags: http://www.fourtheye.net/f/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=149