E3 2014

Discussions on gaming, gadgets and other technology related topics
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Re: E3 2014

Post by hellboy »

Dragon Age: Inquisition seems to be taking a few queues from Skyrim this time round. Looks quite interesting:

I was a little disappointed with the first two DA games, so am not quite ready to get too excited for this yet, but the video is promising.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Still need to finish Dragon Age 2, I've probably started it 2 dozen times but I can never create a character that I like. I did almost beat it once, but I got to what I assume was the final section and I just realized that my character was speced horribly so I started over again. I don't know why I try and play as mages in those games.
Don't mow your lawn
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

I'm going back to "MIRROR'S EDGE" today.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

Cloud physics demo from new Crackdown game.

Check out a high resolution side-by-side of the Cloud Assist demo we showed off at Build 2014 during Steve Guggenheimer's keynote. One side is a single computer doing all of the physics calculations real time by itself, the other is a computer taking advantage of remote destruction servers doing those calculations.

This is real time physics and lighting calculations and not scripted, and ends up being tens of thousands of individual chunks being thrown through the air and interacting with each other.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

hellboy wrote:Dragon Age: Inquisition seems to be taking a few queues from Skyrim this time round. Looks quite interesting:

I was a little disappointed with the first two DA games, so am not quite ready to get too excited for this yet, but the video is promising.
That does look better. I didn't like the first two DA games either. This looks much more interesting.
The most intelligent person on this forum