How do I...

Discuss the peculiarities of the forum. Feedback, complaints, suggestions are all welcome.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I think the new spam settings turns everybody who isn't confirmed as human into a guest poster, but that's my guess.
Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

basejumper said

basejumper said

hellboy1975 said

basejumper said
Become a Guest Poster?

Not sure what you mean?

This is at the bottom of every page

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 7796

Moderators: 2

Admins: 1

Guest Posters went from 1 to 4 recently.... did you figure out how they got that status??

I think that was me actually.

I was trying something and the whole posting as guest thing popped up.  I don't think I posted as a guest.  Didn't want to...and I may

have been sober at the time so...

Maybe I was 'counted' as a guest?  
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Hotdog
Fanboi

Re: How do I...

Post by Hotdog »

Hey Matt, i have not been around these parts of the internet for quite a while but i want to bring something to your attention. Over the years, i randomly get spam from you Matt. Its only like a couple a year but i got one today that i was a bit worried about. Not sure if its legit, but it had like 11 email address and one address looked like Blairs.
There is probably nothing you can do if its spam i guess but thought i would bring this up.

Looking at the email now it has you name in it bold but the email address is from Delana Margulies and its an invitation to something im not gunna click on
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Hotdog wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:39 am Hey Matt, i have not been around these parts of the internet for quite a while but i want to bring something to your attention. Over the years, i randomly get spam from you Matt. Its only like a couple a year but i got one today that i was a bit worried about. Not sure if its legit, but it had like 11 email address and one address looked like Blairs.
There is probably nothing you can do if its spam i guess but thought i would bring this up.

Looking at the email now it has you name in it bold but the email address is from Delana Margulies and its an invitation to something im not gunna click on
Can you please PM me with further details?
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

Done
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Oh I do too. Have done for years.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."