Toolarmy Store Still Not Fixed?

Discuss the peculiarities of the forum. Feedback, complaints, suggestions are all welcome.
levba
My pain is just an excuse

Post by levba »

I just tried ordering again from the official store and it still will not allow orders from Canada.  This has been going on for almost a year.  Merch never responds to emails or calls.  What a fucking joke.  
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Can you elaborate on the problem?  I didn't check anything out, but I didn't have any problems selection a Canadian delivery address either.

Let me know what the problem is and I can forward it onto Blair.
levba
My pain is just an excuse

Post by levba »

An error message keeps popping up after submitting the order.  I know this has happened and is happening to all Canadians...not sure about others outside the US.  
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

I heard TooL doesn't like Canadians
Professor of Lesbian Science
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

basejumper said
I heard TooL doesn't like Canadians

Oh, yes, I've heard the same thing too about that other country...oh, what the devil is the name of it...oh yes, THE REST OF THE WORLD!, I do believe it's called, yes....
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Just sent off an email to Blair to see if he can help out.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

hellboy1975 said
Just sent off an email to Blair to see if he can help out.

Don't trust that guy, HellBoy.

If Blair told me my...
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I think you should set fire to your nuts
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

hellboy1975 said

Do you have a recipe per chance?
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

cheeseballs said

hellboy1975 said

Stick it in Pete's ass
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

hellboy1975 said

cheeseballs said

hellboy1975 said

Stick it in Pete's ass

Ki77aan :twisted:
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

hellboy1975 said

cheeseballs said

hellboy1975 said

Stick it in Pete's ass

The recipe?
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Kittaan said

hellboy1975 said

cheeseballs said

hellboy1975 said

Stick it in Pete's ass

that's it... you guy's really hurt my feelings this time... I'm telling facebook
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

i still don't get it
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Back to the topic at hand - I had a reply from Blair, who tells me he imagines it's a credit card issue (they've had them before) and that he'll ask merch to revisit the issue.

He also hinted that we'll get some tour news within a week, and didn't flat out deny Australia dates when I asked him.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

^So if they do end up in Australia as well as Japan....they're doing a world tour without a new record?

Could Blair's "something you'll never see coming" comment have anything to do with the new album being ready?  Like they recorded it in super secrecy?

That's a long shot at BEST I'm sure but something is off here.
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Ravenpig said
^So if they do end up in Australia as well as Japan....they're doing a world tour without a new record?

Australia + Japan hardly counts as a world tour.  I'd still actually be quite surprised if Tool did play in Oz.

I have no idea what the secret project could be, but I imagine it has nothing to do with a new album.  If they have recorded an album secretly, then they've done an exceptionally good job at playing their cards close to their chest, as some of my sources really would know if they were to hit the studio...
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Japan: confirmed

U.S.: rumored

South America: rumored

Australia: rumored

Now mind you it's mostly hearsay but if these do happen wouldn't that count as a "world" tour?
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Ravenpig said
Japan: confirmed

U.S.: rumored

South America: rumored

Australia: rumored

Now mind you it's mostly hearsay but if these do happen wouldn't that count as a "world" tour?

Ok, I get where you're coming from now.  I doubt that Tool will be touring all those locations.  Maybe 2 out of those four.
Intension
Fanboi

Post by Intension »

Im hoping its not tour dates, but im sure it is. Really lookin for something else already. However, seeing Tool live is one of my favorite things to do, so id go in the U.S... But am also assuming its somewhere else, probably south america. In that case, i hope someone down there splurges on a nice hd camera and a quality viewing seat.

vuduuu
Bronco's Fan

Post by vuduuu »

Seems like a great idea for them to hit Australia up when they are in Japan.. why wouldn't you? And.. then I wont be pissed off I didn't go see them in Japan..as much anyway.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

hellboy1975 said
If they have recorded an album secretly, then they've done an exceptionally good job at playing their cards close to their chest, as some of my sources really would know if they were to hit the studio...

Speaking of sources, and not saying he's a source or not, but anyone heard from Jose lately?  Haven't seen him around these parts lately.
I like to poop naked.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

markuspoop said

hellboy1975 said

If they have recorded an album secretly, then they've done an exceptionally good job at playing their cards close to their chest, as some of my sources really would know if they were to hit the studio...

Speaking of sources, and not saying he's a source or not, but anyone heard from Jose lately?  Haven't seen him around these parts lately.

I genuinely wish I'd had the chance to speak to Jose lately...
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

markuspoop said

hellboy1975 said

Apparently "no way, Jose". Yeah, gonna be a good night . . .

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

markuspoop said

hellboy1975 said

Thank you for not being vague like another 'author' we all know