Toolarmy Store Still Not Fixed?

Discuss the peculiarities of the forum. Feedback, complaints, suggestions are all welcome.
Intension
Fanboi

Post by Intension »

Fucking New Zealand!? Really playing there? That would be fucking sick. But doubt im going to make it. Fuuuck

levba
My pain is just an excuse

Post by levba »

So we now know its just Canadian orders that won't go trough the billing process.  With the Opiate re-release coming up I'd like it if they could have it fixed by then.  Its been over a year at this point so I guess we're screwed.  Thanks HB for sending the concern to Blair.  I wonder if he'll do anything about it...based on past experience...probably not.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

levba said
So we now know its just Canadian orders that won't go trough the billing process.  With the Opiate re-release coming up I'd like it if they could have it fixed by then.  Its been over a year at this point so I guess we're screwed.  Thanks HB for sending the concern to Blair.  I wonder if he'll do anything about it...based on past experience...probably not.

In Blair's defence he's not in a position to do anything about it , as the store is pretty much a different entity.  He is however in a good position to advice them of any problems we might have that they otherwise overlook...
levba

Post by levba »

I realize Blair is not running the store...he is just a messenger.  My disappointment is with the whole Tool organization.  I run a business and I know this can be fixed with a single phone call.  I would be out of business if I ran it like Tool runs theirs.  Since its been over a year there is just no excuse. 
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

levba said
I realize Blair is not running the store...he is just a messenger.  My disappointment is with the whole Tool organization.  I run a business and I know this can be fixed with a single phone call.  I would be out of business if I ran it like Tool runs theirs.  Since its been over a year there is just no excuse. 

I don't disagree with you in the slightest.
kramer
Bronco's Fan

Post by kramer »

When does the transaction not work? When you input all your info and hit submit? After your cc is entered? I'm Canadian as well, Hamilton. You?
Here's to feeling good all the time
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

hellboy1975 said

levba said

I don't disagree with you in the slightest.

So bottom line: what's the real reason behind the whole saga with the site?
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Can you elaborate on the problem?  I didn't check anything out, but I didn't have any problems selection a Canadian delivery address either.

Let me know what the problem is and I can forward it onto Blair.

aah, is this on the toolband site as well? i think the toolarmy and that are the same store anyway but if u do it from toolband maybe it iwll work consdiering toolarmy has been kinda dead for a long time.

im a canuck and i dont need to have issues if i order an opiate. i will be screwed for sure if its like that..this is gonna sell out fast and everyone knows it.
levba

Post by levba »

After you hit submit a message pops up stating the address verification is incorrect...or something like that.  The address is correct so its just something that's happening to Canadian orders.  Many people (from Canada) have complained about this.  I don't know anyone from Canada that's been able to place orders.  When Opiate is re-released we Canadians will not be able to order.  This has been going on for over a year.  Typical Tool.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

What the hell is a Canada?
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

it's 'canader'

go taff!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Cheesus said 
So bottom line: what's the real reason behind the whole saga with the site?

Behind the store?  I have no idea.  As pointed out it's some issue with Canadians and credit card verification.  Blair doesn't really know anything so he's just passing on the message.  I have no direct contact with whoever runs merchandising.
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

oh shit i just tried to order and will not let my cc thru? can i say fuck!
go taff!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

budsyralli said

Taken this up with Blair a couple of times now, though it's out of his hands really.  All I can say is I hope it's sorted before Opiate goes on sale.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

hellboy1975 said

budsyralli said

Taken this up with Blair a couple of times now, though it's out of his hands really.  All I can say is I hope it's sorted before Opiate goes on sale.

I won't be ordering anything anytime soon but heck, there's gotta be a way you can work something out with someone here.  There are good trustworthy people here so maybe you can talk to someone, make a deal to at least get you the merch indirectly...just trying to help!
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

talk about bummer
go taff!