Formal Complaint

Discuss the peculiarities of the forum. Feedback, complaints, suggestions are all welcome.
basejumper
Droner

Formal Complaint

Post by basejumper »

-
Formal complaint against Kittaan and Our Dear Leader.

The way you two handled the closing of this thread was pretty shitty and wreaks of bias and suppression of a response to your unfounded allegations.

Kittaan said
Do we really need an alt-right forum on FourthEye?

Eye think knot. Peddle the bullshit on Parlour or whatever.
Kittaan, I respect you and your views but you need to check yourself. Alt-Right? What the fuck are you talking about? Show me where anything I posted was "alt-right". Seriously... show me! You are just throwing out the term to try to discredit a factual post about Joe Biden because you don't like it. Maybe you don't know what alt-right means and you just think it's a cool hate term to throw around? Eye think you should peddle your bullshit somewhere else. Pretty sad when a moderators personal, hate based, biased views go unchecked while my factual post with a comedic element is considered alt-right hate. :roll:

Our Dear Leader said -
Yeah, this thread is going in a shitty direction
What direction are you talking about? Are you agreeing with Kittaan that you think my post is alt-right hate? Or maybe you think the other things talked about had no relevance and news-worthiness? Let's see which posts were on topic... there were only a couple posts that consisted of...
- A post on Dutch rioting about coronavirus lockdowns
- A reply to that post with factual information about numbers manipulation in the US.
- A reply with a story about 'New Zealand had their first community transmitted COVID'

- A post about your pantry reorganization
- A question regarding soup cans in your pantry.
- A reply to the Soup Can question

- A post on a lawsuit between the New York Times and Project Veritas which points out their shitty tactics and their awful defense.

- A post pointing out Joes hypocrisy regarding executive orders and dictators and a comic element of Joe fumbling around.

- A post heavily insinuating some post above was pushing alt-right views of hate, white supremacy, or other nonsense. Then a condemnation of it by calling it bullshit without any evidence at all other than the posters feelings may have been hurt.
- A sarcastic, comedic post to shut it down because there is a differing opinion.
- A final post from ODL saying he doesn't like the direction of the thread.
/ thread closed

Are you adverse to facts or just facts about Joe? Was it the comedy? Are you against laughter?

Again, pretty shitty the tag-team attack then lockdown Moderator Kittaan and ODL did to a thread containing (at least from me) relevant news stories that people might not have seen.
Professor of Lesbian Science
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Re: Formal Complaint

Post by Kittaan »

TL/DR Base. Read enough to see a severe overreaction. I’m by no means a Biden fan. Let’s just leave politics out of a Tool fan forum is my recommendation. Not as a mod - the only thing I’ve ever modded here is actual spam.
Ki77aan :twisted:
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Kittaan wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:27 pm TL/DR Base.
Yeah buddy... TL/DR so you can ignore having to respond to your unfounded alt-right rubbish. You read it. You just don't want to defend your BS.
Again pretty shitty
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Not the least bit surprised it got shut down, was always going to happen. Not coz I'm against it , just figured no way it would be allowed to stay as it was.

But to reply to Base with Tl/Dr is a bit of a piss weak response. At least read what he has to say , base is a long term poster and our inaugural top cunt recipient ( another time a thread was frowned upon- I mean cmon?), surely he deserves better than a to long didnt read?

Now please everybody go down on each other and reinstate Top cunts thread! Many thanks in advance.
Listen to All Them Witches
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I agree with Kittaan, there is enough cesspits on the internet to discuss the retardation that is politics, why try to stain this little oasis of a forum to discuss Tool?
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Coz there's fuck all being talked about on this forum. I might not align with what hes saying but doesn't mean im not open to hearing what he has to say.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I am against laughter in all forms. Your complaint is noted.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

We really should stop this whole left/right bs and discuss wallstreet

Get it while it's hot
Canned audience laughter
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

Cool story. Shows the declining state of capitalism.
I always smirk when the leaders are taking about the great reset, event 2030 or build back better. The oh so noble idea sounds good. But build from capitalism it will never work.

Time for Marxisms ultimate endgame: no governments, no states.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Hey Base come and post your alt right shit in discord. We love to chat. :) xx
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Whowatchesthewampas
Green Herbsman
Height: 6

Post by Whowatchesthewampas »

liz wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:30 pm Hey Base come and post your alt right shit in discord. We love to chat. :) xx
in-between my gif-ing
Falling isn't flying
Floating isn't infinite
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

I'd expect to see less of him in here now that K man & Hboy have managed to give him fuck all time with their responses. Well in fairness Ksta did give some explanation after the Tl;dr but still... tl;dr?!!

Its kinda like you guys are trying to kill off this forum.

Also.. hey Liz you naughty Minx xoxo
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Yeah, I did give him fuck all time, but I've said repeatedly before that I don't want the forum to become a political discussion one. My stance on that hasn't changed. If the topic had stayed on smaller issues, then it would have remained unlocked.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

I generally stear well clear away from political discussions coz its just a total pissing contest where two sides are so strong on their beliefs that neither party will ever be convinced otherwise, so I do get it.

Just also think that Base deserves more respect than he got and now there's half a chance he'll be yet another member who thinks fuck this place and walks away.

Also cant help but point out the irony that Hboy there is a 49 page political thread which you started,albeit 8 years ago.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Hellboy thinks he owns the place :roll:
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

I know right!

Hey his forum, his rules, doesn't mean I won't call bullshit when I see fit though.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I like it when you guys call bullshit - I do take it into consideration
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

I in no way intended disrespect to Base. I stated my case, no need to rehash it. I don’t think he’s a snowflake, he will likely stick around.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Nah hes not a snowflake. Not much else going on in here so may as well call bullshit in here and make a deal out of it.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

basejumper wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:20 pm -

Kittaan, I respect you and your views....
I take this back.

You use the same repugnant tactics as the media and others use to attempt to discredit things/people/ideas you don't like by throwing out inflammatory ad-hominen attacks related to whatever -ism suits your narrative. Then you run away from or ignore explaining yourself and your fallacious statements because, well, why would you need to explain yourself when you are the authority in your mind and have done nothing wrong. Then attempt to lay blame back on me by saying that I am just is overreacting. Pathetic.

You have shown your true abhorrent, cowardly self and have proven yourself a disgrace.

However, all is not lost, you have great potential in the new re-imagined big brother dystopian world of lies and censorship. Congratulations comrade.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Whatever drama queen. Continue your agenda. Ignore.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

basejumper it took me a long time to realise this but when I did my time spent here became so much enjoyable, you just have to realise Kittaan is a better person than you and I, always has been and always will be, there is no getting around this fact, just accept it.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Even better than me ? Surely not!
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

You know what the difference is between Kittaan and Jesus?

Jesus doesn't strut around San Fransisco acting like he's Kittann.
Canned audience laughter
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

tys0n wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:26 pm You know what the difference is between Kittaan and Jesus?

Jesus doesn't strut around San Fransisco acting like he's Kittann.
True. Jesus struts completely differently than I.