Adam proposes to Korin on WWE

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Adam loves wrestling, and it appears he also loves his girlfriend Korin, as he has recently proposed to her at a WWE wrestling event. Footage of the proposal can be found on the WWE website. For those unable to view it, Adam has a message displayed on the big screen, then got down on one knee while Korin accepted.

Congratulations to the happy couple from everyone here at Fourtheye!

badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

If this is one of the things Blair was referencing, well then, I hope Kramer is working on a new video for us.  Some of the comments on his fb page are quite entertaining.

https://www.facebook.com/AdamJonesTool
demmons
Maynard Believer

Post by demmons »

Pretty cool news to wake up to this Monday. Congrats Adam!
Loved her artwork for the posters this past tour, lets hope for more Faught posters in the future.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

ya, thats quite the crazy place to propose to someone. i bet she totally didnt see that coming before a wrestling match lol
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

badkittygothgirl said
If this is one of the things Blair was referencing, well then, I hope Kramer is working on a new video for us.  Some of the comments on his fb page are quite entertaining.

https://www.facebook.com/AdamJonesTool

I don't see why Blair would know anything about this, unless Adam's asking him to be his best man or something...
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

It just fits a little too neatly.  I'm only a keyboard warrior, TooL nerd but that is my opinion.  Blair was looking for ways to fill his newsletter since he didn't have any news of substance to share other than the Hitler video and Cheese's dick being on fire.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Kitty, in the other thread you said something about it being surprising that as "an artist its surprising Adam would do this for publicity". Don't know if it makes a difference because it seems like you're intent on being negative about this, but this didn't air during the actual broadcast.

I'd imagine he did it to really catch Korin by surprise since she wouldn't expect him to do something like this.

And I totally agree that this isn't what Blair was talking about. This is Adam news not Tool news.
Hey! Denty!
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Aww
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

Congrats to adam and korin. I like a guy that can nerd out on a hobby everyone looks down on.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

I'm not "intent on being negative" however I am being critical of his delivery.  I'm happy for him, but there was absolutely no romance involved and considering he is a talented and creative individual I would expect more from him.  He handed her the box for crying out loud.  Proposal 101...put the ring on her finger.  It is not like this is his first rodeo.  She looks more embarrassed than she does happy.  Once again, just more proof that he has gotten lazy in his art and other aspects.  I hope this is not an indication of what we are to expect on the new album.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

^Holy fucking shit. That's all I gotta say about that.
Hey! Denty!
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

#1: Not really our business to get into the pros/cons of this.

#2: There are SO many other factors that we couldn't begin to be privy to that would render all the catty "backlash" utterly meaningless. He's happy, they're happy... leave it at that.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

The real question is, did The Rock win his match that night?

If ya smelllllllllllllllllllll............what.........The Rock..........is cooking.
I like to poop naked.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Apparently he did.
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

Wow, that "badkittygothgirl" is quite the awful person, eh?

I love to see humans still able to apply their view on everything on everyone else. Obviously this took effort on adams part, and nobody knows their relationship.

Just because you are a hipster goth girl, doesn't mean all other girls need to feel the same way as you during a proposal.

Also love to see when someone has the nerve to talk crap when it comes to "art" when they themselves most likely have never done anything notable or even artistic.
Davvda
My pain is just an excuse

Post by Davvda »

DRURY, can you imagine a world where everybody with an opinion has legitimate experience with said subject? No? Me neither.

Congratulations to Adam and Korin but I think these public proposals are horrible. It's pretty much the most pressured sitation for a future (or not) bride. She should've said no to fuck with everyone. Nah, that would've been mean. I'll shut up now.
Intension
Fanboi

Post by Intension »

Congrats to them! Shes hot and talented, and hes cool. Who gives a shit about anything else and how he chose to do it, such a female concern. Im glad i got to see it. Congrats.

not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Geez, would have thought he learned his lesson the first time
gamebounty
RIP

Post by gamebounty »

She's cute. Congrats to him.

I always find it funny how Adam is a WWE fan when Maynard has openly talked shit about the WWE on stage at Tool shows.
"The whole world seems to have gone full gay retard" -petemasterpete
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

gamebounty said
She's cute. Congrats to him.

I always find it funny how Adam is a WWE fan when Maynard has openly talked shit about the WWE on stage at Tool shows.

I was just thinking this, but we all have guilty pleasures.  This could be his.

badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

DRURY said
Wow, that "badkittygothgirl" is quite the awful person, eh?

I love to see humans still able to apply their view on everything on everyone else. Obviously this took effort on adams part, and nobody knows their relationship.

Just because you are a hipster goth girl, doesn't mean all other girls need to feel the same way as you during a proposal.

Also love to see when someone has the nerve to talk crap when it comes to "art" when they themselves most likely have never done anything notable or even artistic.

Oh Jeebus!  Who put sand in your vagina?  

A.  I'm too old to be hipster.  

B.  Adam set the bar high with previous efforts.  

C.  I never said any girl had to feel the way I do.  

D.  The effort it took him to pull this off was one phone call b/c he is a rock star.  Plain and simple.

I expressed an opinion.  You don't have to agree with it.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

What Korin doesn't know is it will be 8 years before the wedding.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Hahahaha
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

Wrestling is stupid.

Now...back to work, Lazy Bones Jones.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Ravenpig said
Kitty, in the other thread you said something about it being surprising that as "an artist its surprising Adam would do this for publicity". Don't know if it makes a difference because it seems like you're intent on being negative about this, but this didn't air during the actual broadcast.

I'd imagine he did it to really catch Korin by surprise since she wouldn't expect him to do something like this.

And I totally agree that this isn't what Blair was talking about. This is Adam news not Tool news.

LOL.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.