Fourtheye Subscriber Xmas Giveaway!

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Fourtheye Subscriber Xmas Giveaway!

Post by hellboy »

It’s been a little while since I held a Fourtheye Subscriber giveaway, and in order to make up for it I have a couple of cool prizes.

Firstly is a tour shirt from the recent Monster Mash show. The original plan was to have a poster to giveaway, but they sold out too quickly! Thanks to azbay for grabbing this for me!

Second prize is a a signed copy Puscifer’s latest Money Shot generously donated by Kanaduh. Here’s a pic:

Here are the rules:

You must be a current subscriber on Xmas Eve 2016 to be eligible
  1. Bronze subscribers get one entry, Silver subscribers two and Gold Subscribers three.
  2. If you’re already a subscriber, you’ll get a bunch of bonus entries depending on how long you’ve been a member.
  3. If you sign up for an annual membership, rather than a single month membership you’ll also get a bunch of bonus entries.
  4. If you’re not sure if your membership is up to date, feel free to send me a message or post below and I’ll let you know.
Head on over to the Membership page for details on how to join, and what you get!
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Re: Fourtheye Subscriber Xmas Giveaway!

Post by Ravenpig »

I haven't bought anything at a Tool concert in a long long time but I may seriously consider it if they have that at the show next month.
Hey! Denty!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Any entry for members who donated to the artwork fund??
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Thanks for the reminder Zimmer - I will make that happen!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

hellboy wrote:Thanks for the reminder Zimmer - I will make that happen!
just an idea.. its up to you obviously. im going to check out the membership page now and see what its all about lol

EDIT: I am now officially a Bronze Member.. i feel so bronzey...
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

xZ1mM3r wrote:Any entry for members who donated to the artwork fund??
Never hire Hellboy to mow your lawn...

I suppose I should ask where my spiffy name designation is considering Kittaan and I shouldered half the load between the two of us. Oh well. Short memories or something to that effect.

Toss my name in the hat and if by chance I win, give whatever Tool related garbage to whomever wants it, christ knows I don't.

My brief appearance is for my MOG XMas special album of the year thread. Then back to the shadows I go until the Tool tour is done. I can't handle all the rabid Toolioos that inevitably come out of the woodwork to wax poetic about hearing the same songs live for the 47th time...you know....the ones buying Xmas Ornaments and Tool branded snuggies.

Anyhooo...keep an eye out for my thread, filled with goodies and Xmas cheer ;)
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Winners have been announced! Mabus669 and Sid Barnes - i don't think either are forum regulars, but congrats anyway!
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

hellboy wrote:Winners have been announced! Mabus669 and Sid Barnes - i don't think either are forum regulars, but congrats anyway!
Hey thats me! (Sid Barnes)
Not a regular poster too much anymore I know (shame on me), but lurk I still do.

Might be around a little more as the wife bought me a ticket for the Grand Prairie show Jan 17 as an Xmas gift.

Thanks for running a wonderful site Matt. Happy holidays and a great new year to you.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA