Fourtheye Subscribers Giveaway

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

When I first started offering subscriptions for Fourtheye, I originally planned to have a series of giveaways (including a potentially very special prize) however due to various reasons this has been put off. However, I have had some goodies arrive recently, and decided today was a good day for a surprise Subscriber giveaway! Up for grabs were a copy of the new Tomahawk album Oddfellows signed by Mike Patton & Duane Denison, and a copy of the Tool Revolver magazine courtesy of Fourtheye reader Hotdog.

For the draw all Gold subscribers were given 3 tickets, Silver 2 and Bronze 1. Those who's subscriptions lapsed were also included (though they will need to resubscribe to enter the next giveaway). Two tickets were randomly drawn and I'm pleased to announce the winner of the CD was mikelisse and the Revolver mag JBone879. Congratulations to both of you, and I'll be in touch shortly!

Want to be in the next draw (at a yet to be determined date) - sign up!

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Thanks HB

That's cool 

Congrats to mikey and boney!

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

Damn...that signed Tomahawk CD is a pick up. Congrats!
mikelisse
Maynard Believer

Post by mikelisse »

What a great day! i woke up to an email from amazon suggesting i buy this album, and seeing as today is pay day i seriously considered picking it up once i deposited my check. and lo and behold! i am immensely grateful! just another reason I love this site, and community.
AtTheBottom
Maynard Believer

Post by AtTheBottom »

VERY cool deal! right on!
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Congrats guys.

Cool how you almost got the CD yourself and now you get it for free and signed to boot!
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Professor of Lesbian Science
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

basejumper said

that makes me want to jump off a tall something
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

cheeseballs said

basejumper said

Me too.

Wait, I missed the joke. Explain it ag- fuck it.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

crow011 said

cheeseballs said

basejumper said

Me too.

Wait, I missed the joke. Explain it ag- fuck it.

that dude really looks like that too...