Maynard interviewed on Chilean Radio

Sollus
Maynard Believer

Post by Sollus »

I know a lot of you guys/gals have been getting increasingly frustrated about this sort of thing but I don't see a point to it. What are you going to do about it? Write a nasty comment and assume that it's going to shame them in to making a new album for you? Not happening. I was extremely grateful for when 10,000 Days came out mainly because I feared they were going to retire or break up. I first found them after they were done touring for Lateralus when I was 15 or 16 and thought I might never see them live because they were an older band. Thankfully, I got to see them one time on the 10,000 Days tour and it still to this day is my favorite concert. Would I prefer them to come out with a new album this year? Hell yes, but I'm not the decision maker there. They will do what they want and none of you will be able to do anything about it. Might was well just go with it or stop being a fan if it pisses you off. I hope we get to have one more album of original material before they call it quits though because I am in a much better place financially to be able to go see more shows this time around. Thankfully, I've seen APC twice and Puscifer three times now.

***Puts flame suit on***
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

^ Translation: Open wallet.  Bend Over.

Shit like the above post would have incited a Category 5 level rant back in the day.  Now, I just laugh and eat cookies while you Tool fans get pounded in the rectum.

Anyhoo, remember kiddos, new Intronaut in March and new Steven Wilson in three weeks.

Jesus loves Meshuggah

Enjoy

bob
Toast

Post by bob »

ah, i didnt say i didnt like the fragile. its the last really good nin album imo. and i know im not the only one that thinks that way. but as far as 'do your research' about it what does that have anything to do with it? nothing. its how i feel on it with the lyrics and his 'too fucked up to care anymore' just seems a bit whiny and fake to me. i know what he went thru and all that....i just dont buy it. not on that album! but who gives a fuck anyway... lol i mean seriously.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

mogeffingmog said

void said
Has Mog posted on this thread yet? This is perfect for one of his rants. Where are ya buddy? lol

One more rant for you bro. Fuck Tool.  Sorry that's all the rage I have left.

I am passing the torch to you and snaz.  My disgruntled brothers from another mother.

Just wanted to post the new Intronaut song.  Maybe yap with Kittaan and Edin about the new Steven Wilson album when it comes out later this month.  Sad part is, there just really isn't many good music forums around any longer.  This is about as good as it gets at the moment.  Don't believe me?  Go check out the Toolband Reddit.  *cringes*

I love Tool! Fuck yeah TOOL!!!! RAGE IT!!

Seriously though. Some call me disgruntled, I say I'm just seriously mis-understood. Like a whore who goes to church every Sunday. Not saying I'm a man-whore or that I go to church. Sometimes a good man-whoring does a body right though, as long as you're careful.

Some also say I go off on random tangents all the time. Not sure what gives them that thought.

SteveBobSteve