M.T.void available tomorrow

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Personally I'd say I buy it.  You'd surprised how it easy it is to get over vocals.  I've gotten over way worse than these.

Or maybe just wait until more songs show up on uTube and than make your decision. 
Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Thanks, I'll give them a listen tomorrow when I'm around a computer. Thought only the one song was out there.
Hey! Denty!
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

Based on what I've heard on YouTube/Children of Saturn I really like it. If there were a vinyl option I would totally pick up a copy. I don't even have a CD player in my house besides the computer these days lol
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

void said
Based on what I've heard on YouTube/Children of Saturn I really like it. If there were a vinyl option I would totally pick up a copy. I don't even have a CD player in my house besides the computer these days lol

^exactly, yes

no cd player at the moment and my 

Kenwoods are ACHING to be loud

computer speakers never cut it when you need it neighborhood-loud

and I like it neighborhood-loud

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I just hooked my PC up to my stereo.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

hellboy1975 said
I just hooked my PC up to my stereo.

what kind of equipment are you working with

I've wanted to do the same before

then everything took a shit on me

so back to sq 1 it was
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

What is this?  Some kind of equipment?
Don't mow your lawn
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

Oh ANNND the new album is still nowhere near completion.

This is all that you needed to say.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I stick my dick in the appropriate hole and music comes out
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

UndKeineEier said
What is this?  Some kind of equipment?

reminds me of my 'old jewish man' routine....

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I heard the songs on youtube and the vocals are still killing it (in the bad way) for me. The music is good for the most part with "Toad" and "Future" being my favorite two so far.

I think I'm just gonna wait for the people who bought it here to get their copies and post their reviews so I can get a sense for the other half of the album.
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Ravenpig said
I heard the songs on youtube and the vocals are still killing it (in the bad way) for me. The music is good for the most part with "Toad" and "Future" being my favorite two so far.

I think I'm just gonna wait for the people who bought it here to get their copies and post their reviews so I can get a sense for the other half of the album.

don't be a chicken rabbit raven pig

DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

Too many so called men act like little bitches these days, complaining about every damn thing they see and hear.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Did you just bite your tongue bro?
Hey! Denty!
killing.in.the.name.of
Maynard Believer

Post by killing.in.the.name.of »

anyone else having trouble ordering this off the website? I'm in Canada and I was sure they would ship there but I keep getting errors when trying to order it and no response from anyone from the website. Kind of getting tired of how unprofessional these guys seem to be....
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

There's definitely an issue with Canadian orders. They have been informed, but as yet no word on a solution.
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

Tried to buy it but apparently it no longer exists!! Awesome release, MT.
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

@raven

A little bit everytime i talk. Justnmaking an observation, broheimer.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

You were doing what you were complaining about.  Apologies if I came off as a douche.

And the MT Void cd is still on toolband, you just gotta go through the "store" link and not the one one Blair posted.
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

hellboy1975 said
There's definitely an issue with Canadian orders. They have been informed, but as yet no word on a solution.

They're just drunk, that's all.
emsazo
Maynard Believer

Post by emsazo »

I kinda wish today wasn't a holiday in the States. Otherwise I'd probably have my copy now. Its current location is only about 30 miles away from my house haha. 

On another note, I actually like the vocals, unlike a lot of people in this thread. I normally can't stand stuff like this, but I really enjoy Peter's vocals. It pairs really well with Justin's bass tone. 
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

According to Facebook this album will appear on iTunes "Following the exclusive release of M.T.void's Nothing's Matter on toolband.com"
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

Got mine last night.  I haven't listened to it enough to comment on tracks, but the packaging is decent and I really like their logo.  I'd say the music is like industrial/hip hop/prog metal/R&B all thrown together at different times.  I'm kind of just ignoring the vocals, although the sounds he makes with vocal effects work really well.
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

Some other info: I didn't think this album would have any information about Tool members other than Justin, but I'm pretty sure I hear Adam's name mentioned on track 12.  Track 1 "Dear Eric" is a Microsoft Sam reading of a message from Justin to Eric, and track 12 kind of continues that to some tabla beats.  The trick is that the message on track 12 is sped up and there's an echo, so everything seems jumbled.  Might be worth putting it into Ableton to slow it down.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

hellboy1975 said
According to Facebook this album will appear on iTunes "Following the exclusive release of M.T.void's Nothing's Matter on toolband.com"

It's actually kinda cool that they released it to Tool fans first.

Don't mow your lawn