Adam posts a Toolish teaser?

bob
Toast

Post by bob »

the texture looks like a t shirt. but im sick of everything being thrown bones by adams elusive pictures..its old. dont really care anymore. well obviouisly a tad cause im posting..but really i say stop buying into all this b.s!
smithersSOCAL
Bronco's Fan

Post by smithersSOCAL »

all this fighting amongst t00l fans is rad! it's like the good ol' days on t00larmy. im happy for Australians that never get to see them. as us Angelenos have seen them so often that we complain about repetitive setlists... there's going to be a big screen behind them. they're going to open with HWAP. they won't do new stuff. there will be a swirly eye tshirt that Adam has been drawing since 1999 (thanks for the ideas Cam!), Justin and Danny will shred. you'll all have fun. just lower your expectations. no new album till 2013. ... (I'm not familiar with exchange rates but based on the cost of tix you also seem to be getting raped on the cost). solly.
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

#ihaveanopinion

#toolmakesmebutthurt

#intronaut!

#whyamihereagain?
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

smithersSOCAL said 
I'm not familiar with exchange rates but based on the cost of tix you also seem to be getting raped on the cost
Expensive compared to seeing them in the US, yes.  But compared to every other band that tours Oz the prices are reasonable.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

smithersSOCAL said
all this fighting amongst t00l fans is rad! it's like the good ol' days on t00larmy. im happy for Australians that never get to see them. as us Angelenos have seen them so often that we complain about repetitive setlists... there's going to be a big screen behind them. they're going to open with HWAP. they won't do new stuff. there will be a swirly eye tshirt that Adam has been drawing since 1999 (thanks for the ideas Cam!), Justin and Danny will shred. you'll all have fun. just lower your expectations. no new album till 2013. ... (I'm not familiar with exchange rates but based on the cost of tix you also seem to be getting raped on the cost). solly.

I don't think I can wait until 2013.
Don't mow your lawn
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy1975 said

smithersSOCAL said 

I'm not familiar with exchange rates but based on the cost of tix you also seem to be getting raped on the cost

Expensive compared to seeing them in the US, yes.  But compared to every other band that tours Oz the prices are reasonable.

Christ HB you must be getting all the left over TA rejects.  Alot of new dumb motherfuckers around here.  More likely, rumblings of a new album MAYBE and they pop out of the ground like fucking gophers looking for Maynard's dick.

not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Instead of the old dumbfuckers that keep re-registering for some reason?
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

Honestly, i prefer Danny's dick to Maynard's. There's much more girth
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Tyson said
#Meshuggah!

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I laughed. (At children's post) Yes I'm 9 years old.
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Ravenpig said
I laughed. (At children's post) Yes I'm 9 years old.

I get it...heh...children....9 year old's...gotcha...
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Chimichanga
Maynard Believer

Post by Chimichanga »

In a recent interview with Danny he states that When writing him and the guys come up with the rhythm and tunes and said he really likes to "Write" with maynard because he adds the emotion and climax (something to that effect). 

Which leads me to believe he could indeed speed up the process. He was active when writing opiate, undertow and aenema. At least more active than he is now as they didn't take as long to come out. 

It would definatly help if he was more involved. No doubt in my mind. 
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

i think the emotion and climax comes near the end of the writing process, but what do i know.

and when the earlier albums were coming out they were in the early stages of their evolution so i would imagine that the songs were probably written much faster
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

notice that the music is getting much deeper and complex with each album
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

toolphishdhs said
rather than giving everyone  these hipsteresque instagrams all the time. adam should stop drawing and write music.  at some point the carrot being dangled is no longer enough motivation to care. sweet drawing, faget. put out an album and maybe i wont talk shit about you and your lazy fucking band all the time. 

Should he also stop eating, drinking and having a life outside of the rehearsal room?
Gwarden
Fanboi

Post by Gwarden »

I like the teaser....at least it's something new
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Another one with the "cash grab tour" talk.

What else do people think tours are for?
Hey! Denty!
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

Wow...seriously? We really don't deserve a new album, let alone the ones they have given us, with that attitude. Fans like toolphish should be ashamed of themselves; they are the reason Tool 'fucks' with their fans.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

toolphishdhs said

sweet model they have as a band now. tour for 2 weeks a year. vacation and fuck with their fans the other 50 weeks a year. awesome.

Who wouldn't sign up for that model/life-style every day of the week and twice on Sunday though?
I like to poop naked.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

Not sure i understand. Are you saying Tool fucks with their fans because we buy their music, or are you saying they fuck with their fans because they believe any news given to them. Either way it makes no sense.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

toolphishdhs said
im saying that the fanboys who condone everything they do are giving rise to their current actions. 

What a pile of shit.  You have a right to be critical, but to suggest that is ludicrous.