Adam posts a Toolish teaser?

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

hellboy1975 said

toolphishdhs said
im saying that the fanboys who condone everything they do are giving rise to their current actions. 

What a pile of shit.  You have a right to be critical, but to suggest that is ludicrous.

I'm curious as to which fanboys on here are condoning everything they all have done.

I like to poop naked.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Does Tool even have an official facebook page?  Seriously, I have no idea.  I think I've read that AJ and MJK do, but do Danny or Justin have their own facebook pages?  Does Puscifer?  APC?  M.T. Void?  One White Onion?  Volto?  Again, just asking since I don't bother to fuck with facebook.

Also I think pretty much any general fanbase for any band is gonna suck on said bands dongs.  Especially on more common/easily known/accessible websites like Facebook or whatever, as opposed to here or other band-related websites that are a bit off the beaten path.
I like to poop naked.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

toolphishdhs said 
maybe not on this forum, because most of the people on this forum are critical in a good way. its the general fanbase population. look at their facebook page for god sakes.
So why are you trolling this forum and not Facebook?  You're revelation that people are stupid on Facebook is probably a surprise to no one.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

toolphishdhs said
well facebook and Children.   

im not trolling. i just do not understand how anything other than a new album or a live dvd would be of any interest to a fan of this bands music.  posters, mini-tours every other year (per region) with no new songs, t shirts, side project cd's and full tours. if you are truly a fan of their MUSIC then this stuff should be unacceptable.  name another band that has been an active touring band as long as Tool has that has less than 60 songs to show for it. 

So what you're saying is there should be a set format as to how a band conducts their business?

(I feel like that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Gene Wilder meme right now)

If so, do proceed sir.

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Gwarden
Fanboi

Post by Gwarden »

You can't put a time limit on greatness.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

toolphishdhs said 
 i just do not understand how anything other than a new album or a live dvd would be of any interest to a fan of this bands music.  

I don't see what's so hard to understand about that, especially when it appears most of the people on this site seem to disagree.  Do you normally have trouble understanding people?

posters, mini-tours every other year (per region) with no new songs, t shirts, side project cd's and full tours. if you are truly a fan of their MUSIC then this stuff should be unacceptable. 
I am truly a fan of their music, and am quite comfortable with the band choosing their own path.  I'd love to see more progress on the album, but I don't spend a second thinking about what is an acceptable thing for the band to be doing.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

toolphishdhs said
again, name another band that is as unproductive as Tool after 20+ years. 

Temple of the Dog?

I like to poop naked.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

toolphishdhs said
thats cool. i usually dont care that much except, recently ive been lied to and led on, a bunch (by the band members) and my hopes got up that maybe, just maybe, one of my favorite bands ever, would finally make the long awaited 5th album. but no, they just like fucking with the only people that support them. im just getting sick of it. maybe that is my fault, but maybe it is also their fault. again, name another band that is as unproductive as Tool after 20+ years. 

Led Zeppelin
Don't mow your lawn
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

I like to think of us, the hardcore TOOL fanbase, as an extremely attractive, sexually active woman. TOOL, in this scenario, is a muscular, sexually attractive and very sexually competent lover.

This dude has been going down on us, licking our nipples, rimming us, fingering us, fisting us, rubbing his cock on our clit - basically giving us foreplay for, like, half a decade.

JUST FUCK US ALREADY. WE'VE BEEN READY TO GO FOR AGES. STOP WITH THE FUCKING FOREPLAY.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

UndKeineEier said

toolphishdhs said
thats cool. i usually dont care that much except, recently ive been lied to and led on, a bunch (by the band members) and my hopes got up that maybe, just maybe, one of my favorite bands ever, would finally make the long awaited 5th album. but no, they just like fucking with the only people that support them. im just getting sick of it. maybe that is my fault, but maybe it is also their fault. again, name another band that is as unproductive as Tool after 20+ years. 

Led Zeppelin

Worst example ever.

badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

crow011 said
I like to think of us, the hardcore TOOL fanbase, as an extremely attractive, sexually active woman. TOOL, in this scenario, is a muscular, sexually attractive and very sexually competent lover.

This dude has been going down on us, licking our nipples, rimming us, fingering us, fisting us, rubbing his cock on our clit - basically giving us foreplay for, like, half a decade.

JUST FUCK US ALREADY. WE'VE BEEN READY TO GO FOR AGES. STOP WITH THE FUCKING FOREPLAY.

Hahahahaha.....+1
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

didnt maynard say back when tool formed that it was a 'joke' band.     just saying(that's hip right?)

go taff!
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

It's part of the artwork for the new album, which they have recorded in secret.

I'm not kidding.

petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

kramer said 

Fuck this shit. I just got songs for the deaf by qotsa. Screw you for judging me, some people find stuff late. It is so badass.

No judgement, doesn't matter when you find one of the best records ever, just that you've found it!
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Calfium Jay said
It's part of the artwork for the new album, which they have recorded in secret.

I'm not kidding.

I can totally buy this.