Adam posts a Toolish teaser?

BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

lol so because he logs into facebook means he spends all day every day browsing tool members?   These things just pop up on the news feed, then he posts it here because it's relevant to this website.  IMO its more pathetic that you jump at any chance to bash the band or anyone who likes it every chance you get.  This is a TOOL FANSITE.  I still will never understand how the people who seem to dislike the band more then like it, still show up here everyday.  If i felt the way you did, i would avoid all things tool.  Especially since the only news you seem to think is credible is new album news.  I promise you whenever a new album date is released, you will find out.  You never have to go to www.fourtheye.net why do you? 
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

mogeffingmog said
I still cannot believe Adam is going to release a video for The Pot.  It has been seven fucking years. #mindblown

Did you really go back and edit this?

I like to poop naked.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

markuspoop said

mogeffingmog said
I still cannot believe Adam is going to release a video for The Pot.  It has been seven fucking years. #mindblown

Yup.  For once I decided not to be a complete dick.  It doesn't happen very often.

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

joeypants said
Thank fuck because I only like my fetus heads smooooooooooooth smooth.

Smooth as a baby's behind.

I imagine if you had a vagina you'd be thankful for a frictionless fetus head.

Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand thread is closed
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

mogeffingmog said

markuspoop said

mogeffingmog said

Yup.  For once I decided not to be a complete dick.  It doesn't happen very often.

Ah okay.  I actually wasn't sure myself.  I was like "Did I read something else there before or not?  Did I read something else in another thread and I'm confusing it here?" My short-term memory loss really helped lead to the confusion there.  But, kudos to the change of heart.  Maybe it's a new day for the mogster, turning over a new leaf and all that positive jazz.

I like to poop naked.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

BlindandCynical said
lol so because he logs into facebook means he spends all day every day browsing tool members?   These things just pop up on the news feed, then he posts it here because it's relevant to this website.  IMO its more pathetic that you jump at any chance to bash the band or anyone who likes it every chance you get.  This is a TOOL FANSITE.  I still will never understand how the people who seem to dislike the band more then like it, still show up here everyday.  If i felt the way you did, i would avoid all things tool.  Especially since the only news you seem to think is credible is new album news.  I promise you whenever a new album date is released, you will find out.  You never have to go to www.fourtheye.net why do you? 

I cum here because it is a good forum.  It's fun tweakin the Toolios now and again.  I enjoy chatting with some of the quality ppls.  Good music recommendations, friends, and circle jerks.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

markuspoop said

mogeffingmog said

markuspoop said

mogeffingmog said

Ah okay.  I actually wasn't sure myself.  I was like "Did I read something else there before or not?  Did I read something else in another thread and I'm confusing it here?" My short-term memory loss really helped lead to the confusion there.  But, kudos to the change of heart.  Maybe it's a new day for the mogster, turning over a new leaf and all that positive jazz.

Nah I'm still a bastard, but I gotta cut HB some slack now and again.

So let's get back on topic.  Someone say something positive about the latest Adam post.  I got nuthin.

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

^I like his post before that post where he posted a picture/rip to Paul Bearer.  Hahahaha, so forgot about that guy.  Good stuff.  RIP though.
I like to poop naked.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

mogeffingmog said

BlindandCynical said

I cum here because it is a good forum.  It's fun tweakin the Toolios now and again.  I enjoy chatting with some of the quality ppls.  Good music recommendations, friends, and circle jerks.

The circle jerks are what got me here.

SteveBobSteve
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

snazzlefrass said

mogeffingmog said

BlindandCynical said

The circle jerks are what got me here.

Always good times.  Set up a new VM for general debauchery.  Looking forward to synchtubin.  I heart Linux.  I work in a microsoft world, but it's so much more fun to play in linux.

budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

on topic....

so if this 'soft fetus' is not part of the pot video, and it's just a photo adam took , does this come across as trolling?  maybe it is just a picture he took because he likes art.. photography is a form of art / expression.... you people take photo's too right? so why all the need for bitching? i mean , isnt there another band whom which you could listen to while you wait for the pot dvd....i mean if youve waited 7 years then whats the hurry?  who cares how long it take to make a video for a song..the video is a form of expression, it's art. this isnt mtv people....relax..... get some sun, go out and do something so you feel good about things..
go taff!