Adam posts a Toolish teaser?

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

crow011 said

children said

toolphishdhs said
children, go fuck yourself.  when did you get into Tool again? also how does each band members' shit smell? you obviously have your head up their asses, so i figure you are the expert on such matters. I hope you meet MJK and he spits in you face, or maybe you can go buy his signature for $350 and call yourself lucky. you are the epitome of a fanboy or fangirl (which ever you are).

All you know about me is what i SOLD you, DUMB FUCK, I SOLD OUT LONG BEFORE YOU EVER EVEN HEARD MY NAME, I SOLD MY SOUL TO MAKE A RECORD, DIP SHIT, and then YOU bought one. 

Haven't we established this already?

I'm very impressed in the way you quote lyrics, i never could have done that myself since i am a fourteen year old fangirl

Nah, dude. You're a dude. And not a very good one.

I'm not a very good dude? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

children said

crow011 said

children said

toolphishdhs said
children, go fuck yourself.  when did you get into Tool again? also how does each band members' shit smell? you obviously have your head up their asses, so i figure you are the expert on such matters. I hope you meet MJK and he spits in you face, or maybe you can go buy his signature for $350 and call yourself lucky. you are the epitome of a fanboy or fangirl (which ever you are).

All you know about me is what i SOLD you, DUMB FUCK, I SOLD OUT LONG BEFORE YOU EVER EVEN HEARD MY NAME, I SOLD MY SOUL TO MAKE A RECORD, DIP SHIT, and then YOU bought one. 

Haven't we established this already?

I'm very impressed in the way you quote lyrics, i never could have done that myself since i am a fourteen year old fangirl

Nah, dude. You're a dude. And not a very good one.

I'm not a very good dude? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Well, precious, you're not a very good "man". In the fact that you act like a total bitch on an online forum.

I could draw you a fucking picture, if you wish, sweetheart.

But I'm not going to do that.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

well i am a fourteen year old fangirl
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

The only "bitches" on this forum appear to be crow and all his little fuck buddies. No matter how literate you are, whining is whining; a fool is a fool.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Man, this is getting boring.
Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

UndKeineEier said
Man, this is getting boring.

Seriously, they're just going around in circles now.

Take it to the bicker thread and go full bore, peeps.
Hey! Denty!
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

toolphishdhs said
children is such a noob, it is hilarious. when did u get into Tool again, children? 

2 weeks ago actually. i heard "sober" on the radio and now i'm hooked. TOOL RULE!

p.s. - fanboi 4 lyfe niggaz
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

oops i meant fangirl<3
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

ok
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

more lessons from a wise man to the cool dudes in this forum
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

crow011 said

toolphishdhs said
lol crow.  i hear ya. maybe he wouldnt spit in his/her eye, but he sure as fuck would sell him/her an M for $350.

Oh, fuckin' no doubt, dude.

But it would be sure to come with a complimentary bottle of wine . . .

As an aside, has anyone tasted his wine?

Fuck me, it's great. I'm not joking. It's one of the best wines I've ever tasted.

I cannot make this up.

I didn't like it at all

emsazo
Maynard Believer

Post by emsazo »

It's gotta be this: 

TOOL will release a handcrafted, bonus-laden, limited edition package of their original debut EP, Opiate, on Mar. 26 to mark the 21st anniversary of the six-song release.

The anniversary edition is limited to 5,000 copies and features art direction by Adam Jones, illustrations by legendary artist Adi Granov and design packaging by Mackie Osborne, who has collaborated with TOOL on many albums including 10,000 Days, Lateralus and Salival as well as posters and merchandise.

The 5,000 copies will be broken down as 5 x 1,000 runs with each set featuring a variation of the exterior graphics and included bonus items which include a new stereoscopic image for fans to use with their glasses from the 10,000 Days packaging.

The packages will only be available via TOOL's website (www.toolband.com) on Mar. 26 and there will be no pre-orders. A limit of three packages from each of the 5 x 1,000 versions will be in place. More details to be announced soon.

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

I hope that's not it. God damn it I put my expectations too high again. Fuck.

SteveBobSteve
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

what about the picture of the 'severed arm'?  the toolband one
go taff!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

budsyralli said
what about the picture of the 'severed arm'?  the toolband one

At the time I first heard about this, my sources told me that this was definitely for what they believed was for The Pot video.
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

i must say i cant wait for ' the pot ' dvd.....i for one like creativity,artistry,theatre,etc...of course i like the song so i truely am interested in what comes of this. 
go taff!
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I like The Pot a lot too. I think a lot of us Toolians dislike/hate it because it ended up being one of their more popular songs, a level below Sober and Schism (not that I've seen much hate for those two here, but in offline life I have. "Ugh Sober again?! Can't they play Pushit?". You know the type)
Hey! Denty!
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

10000days on headphones.....kicks ass!  beyond a doubt
go taff!
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

i have a feeling that a lot is in store for us Tool enthusiasts in the near future
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

A video for a song that was released 7 years ago? This idea is either brilliant or the most idiotic thing a band has ever done. I bet he would get all the riffs done for the new album if it wasn't for this. I don't know of any band that would release a video single for a song released so long ago? What's the fucking point? Those mushrooms fucked with his judgment and lapse of time. 
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

i have a feeling that a lot is in store for us Tool enthusiasts in the near future

I have a feeling that you're full of shit. A 5 minute video that was 7 years in the making is not a lot in my book.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Ravenpig said
I like The Pot a lot too. I think a lot of us Toolians dislike/hate it because it ended up being one of their more popular songs, a level below Sober and Schism (not that I've seen much hate for those two here, but in offline life I have. "Ugh Sober again?! Can't they play Pushit?". You know the type)

I've always said Sober and Schism are the bathroom songs on their set list.