Opiate Reissue: What we know!

Danrules213
Maynard Believer

Post by Danrules213 »

I'm not getting one. I am interested in the USB card though.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

mogeffingmog said
Fuck Bozio.  Overrated.  Only drummer more overrated than Bozio is Portnoy.

Bruford is top five all time any genre.  Without Bruford there would be no Danny Carey.

Oh man, do we both hate Dream Theater?

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

joeypants said

mogeffingmog said
Fuck Bozio.  Overrated.  Only drummer more overrated than Bozio is Portnoy.

Bruford is top five all time any genre.  Without Bruford there would be no Danny Carey.

Oh man, do we both hate Dream Theater?

Hate is far too nice a word.  They are, quite simply, one of the worst rock bands of all time.  If there is a hell, there is a special corner of it reserved for those fuckers.

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

^ Amen on the DT.

Moggie, have you spent anytime listening to Bozio with Frank's band?  He was a monster.  Take him out of a situation like that and he has problems, but please, check that shit before making a determination on his abilities on the kit.  Plus he's kinda hot, for a dude.
Ki77aan :twisted:
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Kittaan said
^ Amen on the DT.

Moggie, have you spent anytime listening to Bozio with Frank's band?  He was a monster.  Take him out of a situation like that and he has problems, but please, check that shit before making a determination on his abilities on the kit.  Plus he's kinda hot, for a dude.

Yes and I have never liked Bozio.  I have always felt he was overrated.  Overrated doesn't mean bad.  Overrated means I don't think he should be on every fucking best of list.  He is too much like Portnoy.  He can play very complex shit but is lacking in the writing department.  I have more respect for drummers like Carey, Peart, Bruford and Haake, who take the insanely complex and make it work in whatever song they are playing.

joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

mogeffingmog said 
I have more respect for drummers like Carey, Peart, Bruford and Haake, who take the insanely complex and make it work in whatever song they are playing.

x100000000000
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

mogeffingmog said

Kittaan said
^ Amen on the DT.

Yes and I have never liked Bozio.  I have always felt he was overrated.  Overrated doesn't mean bad.  Overrated means I don't think he should be on every fucking best of list.  He is too much like Portnoy.  He can play very complex shit but is lacking in the writing department.  I have more respect for drummers like Carey, Peart, Bruford and Haake, who take the insanely complex and make it work in whatever song they are playing.

holy shit do I have to step up (with a post name like NYHC no less) to support my softer side!!! Dream Theater fucking rules bro. stop with that!! Panic Attack?  Breaking All Illusions? Octavarium? STOP PLAYIN!

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

the reason Danny Carey plays the drums. period.

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

NYHC81 said

Amen.

Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

doors said

NYHC81 said

That sounded lame as fuck...