Opiate 21st Anniversary reissue on sale to the public

Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

Yeah, this will all be gone in a couple of hours.

Glad I got one now.
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

Look, they hardly EVER release ANYTHING!
And this one is signed - making it all the more personal.
I don't own Opiate, nor have I ever listened to it (apart from 2 or 3 tracks).
In the grand scheme of things - and speaking as an avid record collector - this is worth it.
I've blown more money than that in one go on hookers....
cubanpete
Maynard Believer

Post by cubanpete »

Grrrr. Told myself I was not going to buy it but just did. Lol
n812w
Maynard Believer

Post by n812w »

Glad to see a post go more than 50 responses without a complaint about the new album! For our international friends I have seen atleast 10 on ebay, including 1 listing that holds all 5 variations of the release, for sale there now. Most are going for about $199 which isnt to bad of a mark up for a middle man so that you all can get your copies. Some where going towards $300 which sucks. Hopes this helps. And here is to hoping that one of our readers here win a golden ticket! and btw got #3 during the TA sale.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

May this re-release bless you

And keep you.

May Nardo's sun shine down upon you

And be gracious unto you.

May Nardo lift up his countenance upon you

And give you peace;

as you give him and the boys a 'piece' of your hard-earned money.

Amen.

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

jabuddha said
just checked again...

1 - 0

2 - 272

3 - 22

4 - 36

5 - 218

Somethings fishy.

Like the last two concert posters I bought.

Ha!  

Yep, definitely something fishy going on, and they should cut it out (fish AND scissor reference, whoo hoo!)

Just checked now (from California, if that makes any difference, which it shouldn't):

1 - 0

2 - 24

3 - 0

4 - 0

5 - 22
Ki77aan :twisted:
fraz
Maynard Believer

Post by fraz »

now for the Undertow 21st Anniversary edition.  which should be next year right?  
emsazo
Maynard Believer

Post by emsazo »

I got myself version 2 during the presale. Anyone have any ideas what the "novelty USB" thing might contain?  Ignore that second part. I didn't see the related thread when I posted this. 
jabuddha
Bronco's Fan

Post by jabuddha »

Kittaan said

jabuddha said
just checked again...

1 - 0

2 - 272

3 - 22

4 - 36

5 - 218

Somethings fishy.

Like the last two concert posters I bought.

Ha!  

Yep, definitely something fishy going on, and they should cut it out (fish AND scissor reference, whoo hoo!)

Just checked now (from California, if that makes any difference, which it shouldn't):

1 - 0

2 - 24

3 - 0

4 - 0

5 - 22

Ha! Ha!

I checked again and show just over 100 of 2 and 5.

Whatever the real count is they will be gone tomorrow.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

LOLz.  Now it's showing 159 of #2 and 102 of #5.  I guess it's safe to say, our method of checking quantities may be flawed?  But it does look like only 2 and 5 are left.  That seems to be consistant.  Funny how 5 sold out first yesterday, then mysteriously came back.

I wonder if they will hold some back so they can "come across" them for a later sale.... at an even more inflated price?
Ki77aan :twisted:
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Kittaan said 

I wonder if they will hold some back so they can "come across" them for a later sale.... at an even more inflated price?

That's almost a certainty, as I expect they will hold a bunch aside for various ticks and leeches they eventually want to get rid of.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

hellboy1975 said

Kittaan said 

That's almost a certainty, as I expect they will hold a bunch aside for various ticks and leeches they eventually want to get rid of.

Surely this will not come nigh
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
satanbakesale
Maynard Believer

Post by satanbakesale »

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, im in dire need of help.  I attempted to buy a Opiate deluxe edition this morning. I put in all my credit card info etc and was told that my card was denied. So I tried various times until I gave up. About an hour later I checked my bank account and found out I was charged. Fortunately only once. I haven't gotten any type of email receipt of any kind. Im not sure what can be done about this. How long did it take most of you to received the email/receipt. Im not sure what to do. Ive tried contacting them but have yet to receive any info or reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh btw im new here lol. Thanks in advance : )
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

Wow thought #5 would sell out second (figured #1 would sell out first from people just wanting to buy one) but whatever worked for me picked up #5, really contemplated on getting all 5 this morning, but just couldn't pull the trigger.
levba
My pain is just an excuse

Post by levba »

satanbakesale said
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, im in dire need of help.  I attempted to buy a Opiate deluxe edition this morning. I put in all my credit card info etc and was told that my card was denied. So I tried various times until I gave up. About an hour later I checked my bank account and found out I was charged. Fortunately only once. I haven't gotten any type of email receipt of any kind. Im not sure what can be done about this. How long did it take most of you to received the email/receipt. Im not sure what to do. Ive tried contacting them but have yet to receive any info or reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh btw im new here lol. Thanks in advance : )

Non-Americans have been having problems with declined orders for over a year...perhaps you fall into this category.  Rumour has it the band has been to dozens of meetings and have lawyers looking into who should make the 1 minute phone call to fix it.  It's understandable really.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

satanbakesale said

Hellboy will refund your money

so I wouldn't worry about it dude.

Well, I'm off to the doctor;

guess since not taking my meds for

compulsive lying she wants me

to see her.  meh.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Lol
Don't mow your lawn
satanbakesale
Maynard Believer

Post by satanbakesale »

levba said

satanbakesale said

Non-Americans have been having problems with declined orders for over a year...perhaps you fall into this category.  Rumour has it the band has been to dozens of meetings and have lawyers looking into who should make the 1 minute phone call to fix it.  It's understandable really.

Thats the thing, I ordered it from and to California. Is there any chance I might get it shipped even though I did not get any type of conformation?
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

satanbakesale said

Thats the thing, I ordered it from and to California. Is there any chance I might get it shipped even though I did not get any type of conformation?

When you first place the order their system contacts the bank/credit card company to verify if funds are available, although nothing has actually been charged to you.

If you don't see the purchase in your account history or have an email confirmation, your transaction didn't go through. 
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
satanbakesale
Maynard Believer

Post by satanbakesale »

Shit man, do you have any suggestions on what I could do?
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

satanbakesale said
Shit man, do you have any suggestions on what I could do?

Send an email to Merch at orders@toolband.com, explain what happened and what version it is you're attempting to purchase. It definitely can't hurt.

So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

nxrm said

satanbakesale said

When you first place the order their system contacts the bank/credit card company to verify if funds are available, although nothing has actually been charged to you.

If you don't see the purchase in your account history or have an email confirmation, your transaction didn't go through. 

. . . and usually the funds will bounce back into your account within seventy-two hours.

That's what usually happens when funds have been subtracted from your account, yet you and the merchant denied any sale took place.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
NickTheGC
of Arimathea

Post by NickTheGC »

It does work for overseas fans. Well at least it did for me. I'm from New Zealand. Seeing them live in May also!! Can' wait
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

You guys are weak. Caved in to buying something so worthless as a re-release with no new content. This only convinces AJ to release more crap and to rest on his already rested laurels. *Clap clap for the handicap*

not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

doors said
You guys are weak. Caved in to buying something so worthless as a re-release with no new content. This only convinces AJ to release more crap and to rest on his already rested laurels. *Clap clap for the handicap*

Agreed