Aloke Dutta Interview

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Good news.  I have confirmed with Mr. Dutta and Hellboy and I have worked out the details for a contest for a one hour Skype lesson with Aloke Dutta.  Mr. Dutta has kindly offered to donate an instructional book via PDF that will be needed for the lesson.  Hellboy will be posting the details of the contest soon.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

^ What's the contest?
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

^ HB will post the details later.  Should be pretty cool.  Stay tuned.
walter
Bronco's Fan

Post by walter »

i've been taking skype lessons with him for about a year and a half now. there are definitely some quirks to the process and the technology isn't yet at a place where it's like he's right there with you, but it still works. at $80 (usd) a pop it's a bit steep, but like maynard once said about buzz on stage after calling him his hairdresser (maynie was already bald then): "he's expensive, but he's worth it."
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

walter said
i've been taking skype lessons with him for about a year and a half now. there are definitely some quirks to the process and the technology isn't yet at a place where it's like he's right there with you, but it still works. at $80 (usd) a pop it's a bit steep, but like maynard once said about buzz on stage after calling him his hairdresser (maynie was already bald then): "he's expensive, but he's worth it."

^ You must be getting a repeat business discount.  Lesson is now $100. 

I'm sure someone will make good use out of it.  Contest starts soon.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Hellboy: Ready to go.  Any last minute details to iron out in chat?
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

I'm going to win and then just sit there and pat my tummy
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

M0gZilla said

Not really, been flat out at work and gigs so haven't had a chance to look into details yet.  Need to get in touch with Aloke and confirm that it's all cool with him (not that I don't trust you, just want to make sure there are no surprises for anyone).

I'll jump in chat in a minute if you'd like.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy1975 said

M0gZilla said

Not really, been flat out at work and gigs so haven't had a chance to look into details yet.  Need to get in touch with Aloke and confirm that it's all cool with him (not that I don't trust you, just want to make sure there are no surprises for anyone).

I'll jump in chat in a minute if you'd like.

In chat