Not mine, just found it in the nets.

They're making the rounds, I see.

Sans DC sig?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Tyson said
Well I doubt kittaan is a piece of shit so he'd give it to him

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Tyson.  Yes, I would have.  I would have hoped he'd share if possible though!
Ki77aan :twisted:
else
Maynard Believer

Post by else »

eyepod said

else said

eyepod said

else said
I've lurked here for a while, but I might as well throw in my two cents. I ordered from the public sale on the 26th around 8:30am. My card was charged on 4/4 and I received an email that my order shipped on 4/18. I haven't received the order yet and found some disturbing info this morning. I haven't heard anyone mention anything like this, so I'm hoping I didn't get completely screwed over here. The tracking number I received didn't have any information available when I received it on the 18th, stating it would only be available after the package was delivered.

So, today I checked the status and it says the item was delivered to the wrong state. I have no idea what address it was actually sent to, just the city and state. Nowhere in my order or account is there anything other than my billing/shipping address, so my only hope is that they got the tracking numbers mixed up. How likely does that seem? I just can't imagine why else my order would have been sent to a completely (seemingly) random address unassociated with my account and order.

I've contacted merch about this, and I'll wait until the mail arrives today before panicking.

Did the tracking say Delivered or shipped?

Delivered at 12:03pm

Not good....somebody has your copy.

Well, you were absolutely right. Someone else got my order. Somehow, my order was apparently stuffed into someone else's, so they got both orders. Fortunately, it went to a really nice couple of people who called me and (after verifying who I was) told me they had received my order along with theirs. They're also kind enough to go out of their way to mail it out to me!

Meanwhile, I have yet to hear back from merch after sending two emails to them. I can only imagine that they're swamped with emails from all the other problems they seem to be having. Can't say I'm happy with the customer service so far, but I'll wait to at least hear from them before going on a pointless rant.

Thanks to the anonymous good people out there for helping restore a little faith in humanity!
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

Kittaan said

Tyson said
Well I doubt kittaan is a piece of shit so he'd give it to him

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Tyson.  Yes, I would have.  I would have hoped he'd share if possible though!

Wow bite hard Tyson! Did i just troll you? Haha!

@kittaan but what if the ticket stated something like "the ticket holder will enjoy a drive around with DC on shrooms in his Lamborghini, followed by a meal and wine with the band members, then head to the loft where Tool will play songs off their new album before the rest of the world hears them. After the session, Adam will draw doodles on whatever you like".

What would you do then?!?

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Hotdog said 
@kittaan but what if the ticket stated something like "the ticket holder will enjoy a drive around with DC on shrooms in his Lamborghini, followed by a meal and wine with the band members, then head to the loft where Tool will play songs off their new album before the rest of the world hears them. After the session, Adam will draw doodles on whatever you like".

Confirm that Adam will draw said doodles on his cock.
fuzzynuts
Maynard Believer

Post by fuzzynuts »

else said

eyepod said

else said

eyepod said

else said
I've lurked here for a while, but I might as well throw in my two cents. I ordered from the public sale on the 26th around 8:30am. My card was charged on 4/4 and I received an email that my order shipped on 4/18. I haven't received the order yet and found some disturbing info this morning. I haven't heard anyone mention anything like this, so I'm hoping I didn't get completely screwed over here. The tracking number I received didn't have any information available when I received it on the 18th, stating it would only be available after the package was delivered.

So, today I checked the status and it says the item was delivered to the wrong state. I have no idea what address it was actually sent to, just the city and state. Nowhere in my order or account is there anything other than my billing/shipping address, so my only hope is that they got the tracking numbers mixed up. How likely does that seem? I just can't imagine why else my order would have been sent to a completely (seemingly) random address unassociated with my account and order.

I've contacted merch about this, and I'll wait until the mail arrives today before panicking.

Did the tracking say Delivered or shipped?

Delivered at 12:03pm

Not good....somebody has your copy.

Well, you were absolutely right. Someone else got my order. Somehow, my order was apparently stuffed into someone else's, so they got both orders. Fortunately, it went to a really nice couple of people who called me and (after verifying who I was) told me they had received my order along with theirs. They're also kind enough to go out of their way to mail it out to me!

Meanwhile, I have yet to hear back from merch after sending two emails to them. I can only imagine that they're swamped with emails from all the other problems they seem to be having. Can't say I'm happy with the customer service so far, but I'll wait to at least hear from them before going on a pointless rant.

Thanks to the anonymous good people out there for helping restore a little faith in humanity!

It's nice to know there are still decent humans out there.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

hellboy1975 said

Hotdog said 

Bwahahaha.

@ Hotdog - Some of that sounds interesting.  Some horrifying.  We would have worked it out.  I would welcome the challenge!
Ki77aan :twisted:
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

Kittaan said

hellboy1975 said

Hotdog said 

Bwahahaha.

@ Hotdog - Some of that sounds interesting.  Some horrifying.  We would have worked it out.  I would welcome the challenge!

I would get Adam to doodle on my wife's chest, then get it tattooed. Shes not a huge Tool fan, but she wouldn't care. It would be something fun to look at while motor boating...
fuzzynuts
Maynard Believer

Post by fuzzynuts »

$75,000 (limited edition of 1)

- Signed CD/DVD and digital download

- T-shirt

- Go on tour with Josh for a few days

- Have Josh write, record and release a 5-song EP about you and your life story

- Take home any of his drum sets (only one, but you can choose which one)

- Take shrooms and cruise Hollywood in Danny from Tool's Lamborghini OR play quarters and then hop on the Ouija board for a while

- Josh will join your band for a month … play shows, record, party with groupies, etc.

- If you don't have a band he'll be your personal assistant for a month (4-day work weeks, 10 am to 4 pm)

- Take a limo down to Tijuana and he'll show you how it's done (what that means exactly we can't legally get into here)

- If you don't live in Southern California (but are a U.S. resident) he'll come to you and be your personal assistant/cabana boy for 2 weeks

- Take a flying trapeze lesson with Josh and Robin from NIN, go back to Robins place afterwards and his wife will make you raw lasagna. That's a golden ticket...
ilikefoofighters
Bronco's Fan

Post by ilikefoofighters »

That sucks. I have one of the copies missing Adam's signature. Its obviously customer service is swamped, I ordered during the TA presale, and got my copy pretty early. They were responding to emails within 24 hours but now I haven't heard back in 11 days, even tried to call them.
ilikefoofighters
Bronco's Fan

Has anyone contacted Customer Service about the COA's not having the Seal? I'm curious what they would say and if they will correct that.
eyepod
of Arimathea

Post by eyepod »

Could those who are lacking a sig,or have a double sig please share with the forum what version you have?
bag-a-bones
My pain is just an excuse

Post by bag-a-bones »

ilikefoofighters said
Has anyone contacted Customer Service about the COA's not having the Seal? I'm curious what they would say and if they will correct that.

Yeah, I emailed them, but no reply yet. It's been about a week.
bag-a-bones

Post by bag-a-bones »

eyepod said
Could those who are lacking a sig,or have a double sig please share with the forum what version you have?

Sure......I'll check when I get home and let u know.
bill462
Bronco's Fan

Post by bill462 »

Let me know if anyone got my package.  #5.  Haha Thanks
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

ilikefoofighters said
That sucks. I have one of the copies missing Adam's signature. Its obviously customer service is swamped, I ordered during the TA presale, and got my copy pretty early. They were responding to emails within 24 hours but now I haven't heard back in 11 days, even tried to call them.

How did you get their number? I did searches by their address and only received a fax number. Were you able to talk to someone on the phone?
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Bogart said

How did you get their number? I did searches by their address and only received a fax number. Were you able to talk to someone on the phone?

Phone number should be listed on your CC balance webpage. 818-847-1233 - i think that is what i called

I called it, rang about 10 times, and went to a voice mail that said it was the Toolband CS line.

Highly doubtful you will get someone to pick up as merch is run by like 2 guys.

Probably won't get a reply call either as the CS hotline most likely has 3000 VM's from fans who are having order and item issues.

Can't hurt to call though.  Leave a VM and see what happens.

aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
bag-a-bones

Post by bag-a-bones »

eyepod said

My v.4 has double Adam sigs.
ilikefoofighters
Bronco's Fan

I have a Version 1 missing Adam's.
ilikefoofighters
Bronco's Fan

The number showed up on my credit card statement. It was 8188471233. No one answered but I got the voicemail. I left them a message a week and a half ago and emailed as well. no response.
ajreeb
Maynard Believer

Post by ajreeb »

It's tough to believe that no one (here or toolnavy), has gotten the "golden ticket." I'm guessing that USB has something on it if you're a winner. Then again, maybe they just forgot to put the golden ticket in. I got all five and only one had the seal stamp.
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

ajreeb said
It's tough to believe that no one (here or toolnavy), has gotten the "golden ticket." I'm guessing that USB has something on it if you're a winner. Then again, maybe they just forgot to put the golden ticket in. I got all five and only one had the seal stamp.

I think its been mentioned by Blair that it will be on the COA.
eleventhdelusion
Maynard Believer

Post by eleventhdelusion »

You're welcome! My husband is the one who called you. At first we didn't see the two separate invoices so we thought we just got lucky. Then I saw the invoices and one of them was addressed to you. Of course, as you know, my husband wanted to keep them. I told him that if I didn't find anyone missing them that it would probably be okay. I figured that if this person was a big enough fan, or was concerned about it enough, they would post their dilemma on here. Thankfully you posted here because as soon as I saw how upset you were I told him to call you! I've been anxiously awaiting that package for over a month so I can imagine how you felt when you saw your package go to the wrong state! Haha! Anyway, glad we were able to contact you.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

ajreeb said

Still hearing from people that are still only just getting their shipping notices, so it still appears like there may be plenty still waiting to see if the have the golden ticket...
bag-a-bones

Post by bag-a-bones »

ajreeb said

Hey man, would u mind sharing which version got the embossed seal?