Opiate Reissue arriving soon!

badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

eleventhdelusion said
You're welcome! My husband is the one who called you. At first we didn't see the two separate invoices so we thought we just got lucky. Then I saw the invoices and one of them was addressed to you. Of course, as you know, my husband wanted to keep them. I told him that if I didn't find anyone missing them that it would probably be okay. I figured that if this person was a big enough fan, or was concerned about it enough, they would post their dilemma on here. Thankfully you posted here because as soon as I saw how upset you were I told him to call you! I've been anxiously awaiting that package for over a month so I can imagine how you felt when you saw your package go to the wrong state! Haha! Anyway, glad we were able to contact you.

^^^^  This makes me very happy!  Thank you for doing the right thing!  What are the odds that both people involved are fourtheye members?
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

bag-a-bones said

ajreeb said
It's tough to believe that no one (here or toolnavy), has gotten the "golden ticket." I'm guessing that USB has something on it if you're a winner. Then again, maybe they just forgot to put the golden ticket in. I got all five and only one had the seal stamp.

Hey man, would u mind sharing which version got the embossed seal?

bag-a-bones:

are you making a spreadsheet of release notes (what versions have/have not seals, what versions have double or missing signatures)?

aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
ajreeb
Maynard Believer

Post by ajreeb »

Just re-checked, actually two had the embossed seal stamp thingy.
Version 1 & 2
bag-a-bones
My pain is just an excuse

Post by bag-a-bones »

ajreeb said
Just re-checked, actually two had the embossed seal stamp thingy.
Version 1 & 2

Cool.......thx
bag-a-bones

Post by bag-a-bones »

bigboy55693 said

bag-a-bones said

ajreeb said
It's tough to believe that no one (here or toolnavy), has gotten the "golden ticket." I'm guessing that USB has something on it if you're a winner. Then again, maybe they just forgot to put the golden ticket in. I got all five and only one had the seal stamp.

bag-a-bones:

are you making a spreadsheet of release notes (what versions have/have not seals, what versions have double or missing signatures)?

Naw....just checking for trends......like maybe they started off sealing and then somehow dropped off
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

bag-a-bones said

bigboy55693 said

bag-a-bones said

ajreeb said

bag-a-bones:

Naw....just checking for trends......like maybe they started off sealing and then somehow dropped off

oh i c.  noticing anything yet?

aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
bag-a-bones

Post by bag-a-bones »

Not enough folks chiming in yet for an accurate sample, but to me it seems as though v1&2 were sealed more frequently
lettherabbitswearglasses
Maynard Believer

Post by lettherabbitswearglasses »

I received my copy (version 4) about a week ago.  It is missing the embossed seal. No golden ticket like i had thought! Wouldn't it be false advertisement if they are saying that there would be 5 golden tickets?  It's like having a lottery ticket that says it will pay out 5 winners and there never actually is a winner. May be a class action lawsuit coming....jk jk. My copy is back in the packing it came in and will sit there until i buy a frame to hang by my tool astronaut magazine. 
lindencharter
Maynard Believer

Post by lindencharter »

Hey guys, long time lurker and felt like I would add my copies and variants to the ongoing database that seems to be forming on this thread!! I bought two versions, 1 and 3.

Version 1 is Number 401 and HAS the embossed seal on the COA. USB is empty. CD has nothing extraordinary on it.

Version 3 is I believe Number 506 (Stamp is a little distorted). NO seal on this COA but this one is signed twice by Adam. USB is empty. CD has nothing extraordinary on it.

Imagine me unboxing both- one having a mysterious seal, one having an extra signature, thinking I might have just hit pay dirt on one of these!! Seems like we are all just victims of inconsistency.

bag-a-bones

Post by bag-a-bones »

June edition

ilikefoofighters
Bronco's Fan

Post by ilikefoofighters »

I had 12 copies. 3 version 1s and 3 version 2s, all had the seal. 2 copies of V3, V4 and V5, no seal on any of those.
nsfw dave
Bronco's Fan

Post by nsfw dave »

has anyone recently got a shipping notification? im still waiting on mine. I was earlier enough to order all 5 copies.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

bag-a-bones said
Not enough folks chiming in yet for an accurate sample, but to me it seems as though v1&2 were sealed more frequently

Got V1 and it has the seal.

@ ilikefoofighters - WTF, why 12 copies?!?  Don't feel obligated to answer, but I have to ask.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Korax
Bronco's Fan

Post by Korax »

Just got my V5 in the mail.  All four sigs, no seal and no golden ticket.  Other than that, it's fairly badass.  
IIToolboxII
Bronco's Fan

Post by IIToolboxII »

bag-a-bones said

I got, for myself, V2: All sigs w/DC doodle, embossed seal on CoA.

For a friend, V5: All sigs, no seal on CoA
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

nsfw dave said
has anyone recently got a shipping notification? im still waiting on mine. I was earlier enough to order all 5 copies.

My friend got an email yesterday so they are still shipping them out. No need to worry.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

CoA = Certificate of Appreciation.

CoAFWSL = Certificate of Appreciation For Waiting So Long
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

My v2 is definitely embossed
bag-a-bones

Post by bag-a-bones »

ilc said
CoA = Certificate of Appreciation.

CoAFWSL = Certificate of Appreciation For Waiting So Long

Hilarious!!!
bag-a-bones

Post by bag-a-bones »

ilikefoofighters said
I had 12 copies. 3 version 1s and 3 version 2s, all had the seal. 2 copies of V3, V4 and V5, no seal on any of those.

Thanx......seems like v1&2 were more consistently sealed. Who knows?
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

toolphishdhs said

ilikefoofighters said

scalping is the reason for guy to have that many copies.  right on, if people are stupid enough to buy these things at cost then there are going to be people stupid enough to buy them marked up on ebay. might as well cash in.  good call. foo

I think that guy's explanation several pages ago was that he bought 3 complete sets.

1 for himself

and 2 for buddies (1 of whom is a soldier away on active duty)

too lazy to go back and check (pretty early in the thread)

aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
RichardRollins
Maynard Believer

Post by RichardRollins »

Well it took me a few hours breaking through 2 layers of encryption and then another hour uploading, but at last... The hidden contents of the usb card!!!

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

RichardRollins said
Well it took me a few hours breaking through 2 layers of encryption and then another hour uploading, but at last... The hidden contents of the usb card!!!

I am astounded.  I knew there was something on that drive!!  This surely deserves its own thread....
Ki77aan :twisted:
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Kittaan said

RichardRollins said

I am astounded.  I knew there was something on that drive!!  This surely deserves its own thread....

Fucking amazing!