Happy Birthday MJK

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Zwerewolf said
Just visited toolband.com and it appears that Blair had to remind us that "Nothings Matter" is still available (obviously not selling well). Did anyone buy the album? I dig some of the music but the Polish vocals or whatever that language is... I dunno, just wasn't for me I guess... Any other opinions?

It was the album of the week a few weeks ago, plenty of people posted in it, check it out in the music forum.

Don't know if it's selling well or not but I'd imagine he'd keep plugging it regardless of whether it was or wasn't.

Hey! Denty!
Blairs Man Snausage
Maynard Believer

Post by Blairs Man Snausage »

NYHC81 said
I'm guessing you picked the Boston venue in light of what happened yesterday? you're very thoughtful if that's a case.

Well done, the lasers were pretty sweet.  
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Also, how come Blair doesn't post a happy bday message to me when its my bday?

What a JERK.
Hey! Denty!
demorgan
Bronco's Fan

Post by demorgan »

Im sure that he had a wonderful B-Day counting the cash that he got from suckers buying 5,000 repackaged used cds.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

about a 100 large

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

...truth is offensive. LOL
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

demorgan said
Im sure that he had a wonderful B-Day counting the cash that he got from suckers buying 5,000 repackaged used cds.

^ This.  Probably busy planning the next Puscifer album.  I still have a hard time believing Maynard actually flew into LA and really did sign all 5000 copies.  It has been obvious for a long fucking time that Tool is at the very bottom of the list in terms of his priorities.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Mogshuggah said

demorgan said

^ This.  Probably busy planning the next Puscifer album.  I still have a hard time believing Maynard actually flew into LA and really did sign all 5000 copies.  It has been obvious for a long fucking time that Tool is at the very bottom of the list in terms of his priorities.

I'd put money on him not signing a single copy.

And it's not like his signature is hard to do.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

toolphishdhs said
since when was an M with a dot over it a signature?  

He (or whoever signs it) is pretty inconsistent with his signature.  There's plenty of old stuff with a dot, and plenty without as well.
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

He signed a bit of a different M on my wine bottles but he still had the dot, I'm no signature analyst but his sigs seem to have the same consistency as my wine bottles which happened in person, actually twice, when he first promoted his wine and had the signings with eric glomsky.
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

^ but hey how hard is it really to forge an M with a dot right? Just wish he would stick to one style and that one be the one he uses for APC & puscifer, the one thats on the back label of his wine as well. I'll just let crow & mog chalk it up to laziness
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

azbay said 

I'll just let crow & mog chalk it up to laziness

They'll be on it soon!  Last thing they need is to be seen a lazy in their Tool rage
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy1975 said

azbay said 

They'll be on it soon!  Last thing they need is to be seen a lazy in their Tool rage

I think you were going for AS there.  Seen AS.  I don't mind you taking shots at me but fuck please learn to proofread.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Mogshuggah said

hellboy1975 said

azbay said 

I think you were going for AS there.  Seen AS.  I don't mind you taking shots at me but fuck please learn to proofread.

I'm a Tool fan - I ain't got time to proof read
Outsider
My pain is just an excuse

Post by Outsider »

it seems like his friends know him well.