Ashes Divide live and Danny "Superman" Carey

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

A couple of things I've come across this morning. Firstly Billy Howerdel's other band Ashes Divide, who feature Jeff Friedl and Mat McJunkins from Puscifer are playing a show at The Satellite in LA on May 8th. Carina Round is also on the bill. You can find more detail here. Thanks to fortysixand2 for the tip.

Like many of us, I watched the new Superman trailer yesterday. It didn't spark much interest for me, but I was reminded by Metal Sucks this morning that Danny is on the soundtrack with 12 other drummers. Someone has prepared a version of the trailer with the dialogue turned down so that you may appreciate the music a little more (note due to work restrictions I'm yet to actually watch this!). Let us all know what you think in the comments!
Gwarden
Fanboi

Post by Gwarden »

Love that Zimmer score. Suitably epic and uplifting.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Ashes Divide fucking sucks.  Seeing Carina "Pound on that Ass" Round's name mentioned was the only thing that caught my eye.  I do think it should be mandatory whenever Carina Round's name is mentioned that it be accompanied by this picture.

^ Mouth Wide Open - The Next Puscifer EP ^

I have absolutely no interest in the new Superman movie.  I don't give a shit about DC being on the Soundtrack.  Not even sure why it is considered news worthy.  Fucking sick of comic book adaptations.  The problem is most of you gobble this shit up in much the same way Tyson gobbles on my cock, which is to say, voraciously.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

I wasn't going to say anything because I had a damn fun time posting on this forum yesterday, but I agree completely.

Except about Round. She fucking sucks.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
demorgan
Bronco's Fan

Post by demorgan »

Ashes Divide...what a joke. Sounds more like Asses Divide.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

Carina Round has no feminine qualities about her. It made me puke seeing her crouch around like the hunchback of Notre Dame. Very unsexy woman....

Her arms are bigger than my thighs.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

doors said
Carina Round has no feminine qualities about her. It made me puke seeing her crouch around like the hunchback of Notre Dame. Very unsexy woman....

The Nineteenth Century called, they have a time phone, a time BANANA phone.

Don't mow your lawn
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

UndKeineEier said

doors said

The Nineteenth Century called, they have a time phone, a time BANANA phone.

Are you alright?

king
Maynard Believer

Post by king »

Wow.. there are some assholes on this site, especially Mog.
limeygringo
Green Herbsman

Post by limeygringo »

Wonder if DC is gonna play mandalas on this score since Zimmer used them for the last DC movie he scored.
Ahhh, Infotainment!
inequitude
Has been

Post by inequitude »

She's alright; seems like a cool cat. Average comments.

(Finally) got an Ozzfest ticket confirmed this week - big challenge purchasing outside JP - should be a hoot.

Ashes Divide - not really my thing, but I was in LA a while back at caught them @ Viper room - small crowd, cliche venue = good night. Billy was neat - had a chat afterwards and he was a champ. Can't ask for much more.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

doors said

what the FUCK is wrong with you

DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

Don't say that...the cult of hipster douche will attack you and then call themselves victims. They're real classy.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

The Boss said
I wasn't going to say anything because I had a damn fun time posting on this forum yesterday, but I agree completely.

Except about Round. She fucking sucks.

Yeah. On my bawlls.
SteveBobSteve
Busty McCracken

Post by Busty McCracken »

I reckon she's just proof that women are instantly sexier if they're a musician. If I met her in a pub I mightn't give a second glance, but seeing her on stage gave me a pretty big orn..
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Busty McCracken said
I reckon she's just proof that women are instantly sexier if they're a musician. If I met her in a pub I mightn't give a second glance, but seeing her on stage gave me a pretty big orn..

If she were in a pub I'd have given her dozens of glances.  She pretty much ticks all my boxes.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Carina Round is hot.  I'd give her the best two seconds of my life.

Hey! Denty!