Sip & Listen pre-Tool wine tasting events

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

snazzlefrack said
Is this place close to the venue?

Anyway, I think there are better things to do than pretending to know anything about wine. I've had his wine, don't know how it should taste. More of a beer or hard liquor guy myself.

Hitting up the bars before the show, enjoying the show regardless of how many times I've heard 46&2, and having a good time. Holy shit look, a midget!

Which show you going to again?

petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Mogshuggah said

Tyson said
This has nothing to do with the band though Mog or even Maynard, why so worked up? 

Fuck you for posting that... 'll fucking keep calm when people stop making these fucking things
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

petemasterpete said

Mogshuggah said

Tyson said
This has nothing to do with the band though Mog or even Maynard, why so worked up? 

Fuck you for posting that... 'll fucking keep calm when people stop making these fucking things

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Mogshuggah said

snazzlefrack said

Anyway, I think there are better things to do than pretending to know anything about wine. I've had his wine, don't know how it should taste. More of a beer or hard liquor guy myself.

Hitting up the bars before the show, enjoying the show regardless of how many times I've heard 46&2, and having a good time. Holy shit look, a midget!

Adel-I'm-getting-laid. Should be fun.

SteveBobSteve
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

snazzlefrack said

Mogshuggah said

snazzlefrack said

Piss in Hellboy's beer for me.  I do hope you get to hear something new.  When does your flight leave?

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Mogshuggah said

snazzlefrack said

Who the fuck CARES WHAT GOD DAMN TOOL SHOW SNAZ IS GOING TO!

It's just Tool.  Fuck Tool and this tour!
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Mogshuggah said 
When does your flight leave?

We're leaving LA on Saturday. Returning day after the show.

Maybe the dingo ate your baby?
SteveBobSteve
Ashlin
Maynard Believer

Post by Ashlin »

Mogshuggah said

snazzlefrack said

Mogshuggah said

snazzlefrack said

Piss in Hellboy's beer for me.  I do hope you get to hear something new.  When does your flight leave?

Wow, talk about being butthurt. For someone who loathes the members of Tool so much, you sure waste a lot of your time on a site dedicated to them. 
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Ashlin said

Mogshuggah said

snazzlefrack said

Mogshuggah said

snazzlefrack said

Wow, talk about being butthurt. For someone who loathes the members of Tool so much, you sure waste a lot of your time on a site dedicated to them. 

Mog loves TOOL's music and enjoys interacting with the people of this forum.  What he hates is being jerked around by some of TOOL's empty promises and work ethic.  He speaks for many of us who feel that the band and its members shouldn't be blindly worshipped and coddled.

I figured I'd give you the friendly explanation before he chimes in and explains his viewpoints a little more bluntly.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

^ I would've thought that that was painfully obvious by this point, but I'm glad you pointed it out anyway. Mog can get a little heated, so sometimes I guess people need to be reminded of his (mine/our) core argument.

I'm kind of bored of that argument at this point, and what with all the positivity with the touring, I don't really have anything to say. Well, except that I hope everyone has an absolute blast at the show, and whoever bought the VIP package punches No-Hope Jones square in the fucking testicles.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Mog loves TOOL's music and enjoys interacting with the people of this forum.  What he hates is being jerked around by some of TOOL's empty promises and work ethic.  He speaks for many of us who feel that the band and its members shouldn't be blindly worshipped and coddled.

No shit.  I think everyone understands that.  Not sure why he chooses to drag down every other thread with it though. At least most of you guys have the ability to refrain from posting rants every time Tool farts.

Mog's comments were really unnecessary in the context of this thread.  Not once has Maynard promised anything to Tool fans of late.  In fact quite the opposite - whenever he's asked he normally calls it how it is as is evidenced in recent interviews.  In Mog's defense though, he's said before he doesn't feel like MJK is to blame for this delay.  Maynard can be called many things, lazy is not one of them.

I think the number of fans on this forum who blindly worship and coddle the band members are pretty few and far between.  
sublime5446
Fanboi

Post by sublime5446 »

DRURY said
Im sure the boss cult will figure out a way to make a snide comment here.

Actually you just beat them to it, all in the same sentence! Your so pathetic. 
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

@Nate & Crow - Thank you

@HB - To be fair, I have largely stayed out of Tool info threads and stuck with The Grudge. This wine tasting in particular caught my interest.  However,  I did say I would keep out of Tool info threads if my post was going to be negative so point taken on that one.

Enjoy the wine.  Enjoy the show(s). Hope everyone has a blast.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

I wonder if these Tool farts that HB mentioned will make their way onto the next album as segues or something?
I like to poop naked.