Adam drops The Pot hint?

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

thirdeye42012 said
"just like Parabola did for 10,000 days"? explain...i remember the artwork, but I don't remember the similarity to 10k

Well most of Alex Grey's works are pretty similar...
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

fulcanelli said
I really hope the still isn't for a video of a song that came out six and a half years ago. I think it took Kubrick less time to make. Eyes Wide Shut.

I guess the hash tag pretty much proves that this is for The Pot. Oh well, I hope that it'll be worth the wait.

Oh, I like you.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

ya, the pot isnt my fav tool song ever and if a video really is coming out 6.5 years after that song was released then i cant say im overly thrilled about it. sure ill buy it. but still.

yep, i agree. all this cryptic crap for something thats old news doesnt work. the bug man thing makes me smile and i kinda get excited about it. but they are taking too long and the affect doesnt work as well.

thanx for linking the adam and danny pic on instagram. off to check it out now! cheers!

happy new year all!
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Posted yesterday:

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

That's batty!
Ki77aan :twisted:
Jethro Tool
Maynard Believer

Post by Jethro Tool »

been a while since I watched it but pretty sure the figure on the front of Lateralus starts spewing stuff from his head and it hints at the cover of 10000 days?...
aphex0
Bronco's Fan

Post by aphex0 »

Hey man, I was pretty stoked to see you respond on Reddit.  I held on to this secret for a couple days before posting.  I don't know who yeahirock is but I am golistentolennywhite on reddit (as you can see in your link) and I am responsible for the link you posted.   I also am aphex0 on instagram and I commented there about the hashtag the day before I made the reddit post.  

I am not being a dick, just sayin'

I miss TA and love this place so please dont take this the wrong way helboy
P.Merkin
Maynard Believer

Post by P.Merkin »

IDK looks like a cicada going though metamorphosis to me..or some other type of nymph, no?
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Awesome, that really didn't take long to fall into blurry, vague, pretentious photos.

I predict that this video will be free and available only online.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

shit or get off

adam

fucking christ on his throne
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I kind of agree with Cheese and Crow but you know what? It's his personal instagram page, not the Tool website or Twitter (which I think are the only "official" pages) so who cares what he posts.

A lot of people like it and that's all that matters. I can't be the "stop liking what I don't like" guy.
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Ravenpig said
I agree with Cheese

of course you do

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Ravenpig said
I kind of agree with Cheese and Crow but you know what? It's his personal instagram page, not the Tool website or Twitter (which I think are the only "official" pages) so who cares what he posts.

Good point.
insertcrypticnameher
Bronco's Fan

Post by insertcrypticnameher »

I'd like to see the 30 or so people who immediately like everything he posts on facebook summarily executed
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I'm expecting an announcement anytime now.

Another one.
Don't mow your lawn
Intension
Fanboi

Post by Intension »

Im thinking some sort of intense food chain thing cannibalism, beginning with larva growing into animal, stuck in web, getting eatin, all the way to human bath salt murders. Yep

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

That kinda looks like May Jay
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Looks like it came from some late '90s obscure PC horror game.
Don't mow your lawn
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

UndKeineEier said

Another one.

Fuck me, Jones is edgy as all Hell. If he keeps this up, we'll have to start calling him "The Edge", instead of that douchebag from U2.

bob
Toast

Post by bob »

i check his pics out and wonder but theirs no point going much further then that. who cares is kinda a good point. it gets old.

the tool site has become a place for them to promote their friends. look at todays post or yesterday. or the last few years for that matter! bah
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

I would be highly amused if Adam is just completely trolling, posting random shit and sitting back waiting for the inevitable speculation and confusion to ensue.... kinda like what's happening on this thread.  LOLz. 
Ki77aan :twisted:
gamebounty
RIP

Post by gamebounty »

UndKeineEier said

Another one.

Fucking sick.

"The whole world seems to have gone full gay retard" -petemasterpete
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

crow011 said 
Fuck me, Jones is edgy as all Hell. If he keeps this up, we'll have to start calling him "The Edge", instead of that douchebag from U2.

Is Adam trying to be edgy?  What the fuck does edgy even mean in this context anyway?
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

It's kind of a beautiful thing that he can post hazy, extremely abstract photos of who fucking knows what (lets be honest, only one of them has come remotely close to being "confirmed" as having anything to do with The Pot video) and it inspires everything from breathless praise to saber-rattling anger. Hahahaha. All without anyone really knowing one thing about these images other than the fact that a member of Tool posted them. 

Also, if you go further back on his facebook and elsewhere, he's been posting very similar looking images for quite some time now. I recall one involving the "Disney guy" from way back.