APC Box set coming in December

Discuss Maynard and Billy's side project
MOG
Scissorman

Re: APC Box set coming in December

Post by MOG »

^^^ :lol:

You personally attack my character because I think Maynard sounds like shit on the recent live Judith performance? Wow your shit is all fucked up.

As for the evidence Ettan posted the link. Any idiot who knows anything about music knows that old Jimmy has dropped an octave. His dynamic vocal range has been weakened by age and wine consumption. He ain't the singer he used to be and it shows during Judith. If that bothers you I honestly don't give a fuck.

Next. I am sure Children will have something to say shortly.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Oh and as a quick aside, you motherfuckers keep asking for this shit. Recent Tool thread...had no intention of posting anything....BUUUUUT then somebody posted in my direction about it. Same here. I agreed with Ettan that Nardo sounds like shit when singing Judith now. Kittaan asked why. I replied and you flip your shit. Why don't you Toolios and Maynard worshipers stop spending time defending your heroes and start talking about things you like or are looking forward to.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Hey guys. Take it down a notch. We CAN actually have a discussion and even a difference of opinion without the personal attacks. (Except for Tyson, obviously - I can't help it there).

@ Mog - Here's my take on the situation, and it's not just limited to MJK: The reality of the human voice is that it changes over time, as we age and life happens (some live harder than others). If you ONLY gauge the quality of performance on PAST performance, you will often be disappointed.

With that in mind, I honestly think MJK sounds pretty damn good. Somebody hearing that song for the first time would likely agree.

I'm not sure why you guys are so focused on the COMPARISON of young and old MJK. I guess that's where the difference of opinion really lies.

Respectfully,

-Kitttttttaaaaaaaaan
Ki77aan :twisted:
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

MOG wrote:Oh and as a quick aside, you motherfuckers keep asking for this shit. Recent Tool thread...had no intention of posting anything....BUUUUUT then somebody posted in my direction about it. Same here. I agreed with Ettan that Nardo sounds like shit when singing Judith now. Kittaan asked why. I replied and you flip your shit. Why don't you Toolios and Maynard worshipers stop spending time defending your heroes and start talking about things you like or are looking forward to.
I asked because I'm curious. Try to ignore the other bullshit. Your opinion is yours and you don't need to defend it if you don't want to. I happen to find it interesting to discuss this shit. But there's nothing to be gained by letting it escalate (or drop into the gutter) like this every time.

The dude that "called you out" was just fucking around and said so.

Edit - the above is not just for Mog - many on here go off at the drop of a hat. I would really appreciate it if we could actually have more discussions and less pissing sessions. Personal request.
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

Man I miss Josh Freese..
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Ettan wrote:Man I miss Josh Freese..
I agree. I don't think Jeff is a bad drummer by any means. Just that Josh is such a mother fucker on the kit, and they have extremely different styles. So glad I got to see APC back in the day and that last run with Josh.

Also, he is very very cool and funny in person.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Kittaan wrote:
MOG wrote:Oh and as a quick aside, you motherfuckers keep asking for this shit. Recent Tool thread...had no intention of posting anything....BUUUUUT then somebody posted in my direction about it. Same here. I agreed with Ettan that Nardo sounds like shit when singing Judith now. Kittaan asked why. I replied and you flip your shit. Why don't you Toolios and Maynard worshipers stop spending time defending your heroes and start talking about things you like or are looking forward to.
I asked because I'm curious. Try to ignore the other bullshit. Your opinion is yours and you don't need to defend it if you don't want to. I happen to find it interesting to discuss this shit. But there's nothing to be gained by letting it escalate (or drop into the gutter) like this every time.

The dude that "called you out" was just fucking around and said so.

Edit - the above is not just for Mog - many on here go off at the drop of a hat. I would really appreciate it if we could actually have more discussions and less pissing sessions. Personal request.
You missed my point entirely. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about me. I just enjoy shitting all over idiotic posts when they are directed at me. Clinically proven to relieve tension and promote a healthy immune system. Keyboard Probiotics ;)

People can take shots at me all day long I don't care. I just find myself baffled by fans that feel the need to defend their beloved heroes. You would think people like chill and children would just put me on Ignore and start a conversation about all the things they enjoyed about the performance. The thing is though is that deep down, in places that don't care to admit exist, that simply CAN'T let it go. They simply cannot process that another human being could possibly think ill of their favorite band or singer. It is like an itch that they simply cannot help but scratch. It is mildly amusing, borderline delusional yet utterly fascinating. Psychology is great fun.

Anyhoo back on topic. Uh Maynard needs to stay in his comfort zone. Not sure how that will translate to the new Tool album but hey he did pull it off on Wings.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Kittaan wrote:Hey guys. Take it down a notch. We CAN actually have a discussion and even a difference of opinion without the personal attacks. (Except for Tyson, obviously - I can't help it there).
Hypocrite
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

the chill wrote:^ fuck off Mog! I am hung over and reading the diarrhea that you are writing is just sad! Fuck off and fuck off. You try to hard to hate May May. Can't believe I am even feeding into your fowl, exploding diarrhea. I honestly can't believe that Kittaan thought you two would come up with actual evidence instead of the same pissy stupid shit you two both say every fucking tired thread. Clean your ass Mog and get the fuck out. Again I am fucking hung over and should just ignore your stupid face but you are such a tool you don't even know it.

Fuck off!! You have had a couple of good posts honestly but everything else is just really sad. Please take a break from this place. Or not. I am not "the boss". Maybe I should stop being here but I really enjoy most everything that people post here expect you of course. Your a sad pathetic person. You just bitch bitch bitch. If you act like this in real life I am surprised you have friends or anybody in your life.

What the fuck am I doing? Complaining about some bitch on the Internet. I am almost as sad as you Mog.

Fuck. Break down post. Haha

Edit: seconds after posting this I thought to delete it. Ha. Honestly Mog do your thing. I will just ignore it like I always do. I am not being very "chill".
10/10
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Not Tyson wrote:
the chill wrote:^ fuck off Mog! I am hung over and reading the diarrhea that you are writing is just sad! Fuck off and fuck off. You try to hard to hate May May. Can't believe I am even feeding into your fowl, exploding diarrhea. I honestly can't believe that Kittaan thought you two would come up with actual evidence instead of the same pissy stupid shit you two both say every fucking tired thread. Clean your ass Mog and get the fuck out. Again I am fucking hung over and should just ignore your stupid face but you are such a tool you don't even know it.

Fuck off!! You have had a couple of good posts honestly but everything else is just really sad. Please take a break from this place. Or not. I am not "the boss". Maybe I should stop being here but I really enjoy most everything that people post here expect you of course. Your a sad pathetic person. You just bitch bitch bitch. If you act like this in real life I am surprised you have friends or anybody in your life.

What the fuck am I doing? Complaining about some bitch on the Internet. I am almost as sad as you Mog.

Edit: seconds after posting this I thought to delete it. Ha. Honestly Mog do your thing. I will just ignore it like I always do. I am not being very "chill".
10/10
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Not Tyson wrote:
Kittaan wrote:Hey guys. Take it down a notch. We CAN actually have a discussion and even a difference of opinion without the personal attacks. (Except for Tyson, obviously - I can't help it there).
Hypocrite
What? I fessed up to it. Jeez you're getting old and fat. Just look at you up there!
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

You're older and fatter
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Don't forget balder!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Kittaan wrote:Don't forget balder!
You're bald too, fucker?
HOLY fuckstain, you must be a treat to sit next to on a bus.
I can smell it now...bleargh....me vomits!
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
chair
Bronco's Fan

Post by chair »

Really excited for this to arrive! Just in time for Festivus!
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Tool Sucks wrote:
Not Tyson wrote:

All I can see

Harry Manback pt. 3
also, Avatar!
Brett
Maynard Believer

Post by Brett »

I'd have made a new thread for this but I can't. I'm interviewing Billy Howerdel on Friday for AlternativeNation.net. Do you guys have any questions you'd like asked?
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Brett wrote:I'd have made a new thread for this but I can't. I'm interviewing Billy Howerdel on Friday for AlternativeNation.net. Do you guys have any questions you'd like asked?
You should be right to create a thread now if you wish to do so.
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

no thanks
go taff!
Ettan
Dopocalyptic

Post by Ettan »

Puscifer & all the APC releases is now up on amazon for previews.
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

mxdwn PREMIERE: A Perfect Circle “Passive” Live From New Box Set Stone and Echo

http://www.mxdwn.com/2013/11/14/news/mx ... -and-echo/
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
Ettan
Dopocalyptic

Post by Ettan »

ziggy23 wrote:mxdwn PREMIERE: A Perfect Circle “Passive” Live From New Box Set Stone and Echo

http://www.mxdwn.com/2013/11/14/news/mx ... -and-echo/
huge let down.
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

New interview with Billy. The songs on Three Sixty will be remastered, so there's that. http://www2.gibson.com/News-Lifestyle/F ... erdel.aspx

Also, Billy signing the Stone and Echo packages lol
Ettan
Dopocalyptic

Post by Ettan »

fortysixand2 wrote:New interview with Billy. The songs on Three Sixty will be remastered, so there's that. http://www2.gibson.com/News-Lifestyle/F ... erdel.aspx

Also, Billy signing the Stone and Echo packages lol
Billy the vein
Ettan
Dopocalyptic

Post by Ettan »

Alcohol vs Drugs? Enough of that kiddos, here's Gravity from 360 now scram!