APC and Puscifer concerts to air on AXS TV

Discuss Maynard and Billy's side project
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

APC and Puscifer concerts to air on AXS TV

Post by badkittygothgirl »

APC ~ Stone and Echo, Live at Red Rocks AND Puscifer: What is... to air on AXS TV, Mar 8 @ 11:30pm and 1:25am.

http://www.axs.tv/programs/concert-series/
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Re: APC and Puscifer concerts to air on AXS TV

Post by Ravenpig »

I wonder if I have this channel
Hey! Denty!
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

I am one of the suckers that bought the so called limited addition Stone and Echo release. I honestly don't a regret it that much but thought it was kind of sneaky of APC to release it how they did. It would have been around $75 (I am guessing) to buy everything hard copy Feb 25 (tomorrow). Whatever though it's just money and the link to buy it is not even working so I don't know how much the hard copies are going to even cost.

I have AXS on dish in HD and wondering if the concerts will look better on AXS then on my DVD's. Hahaha it would be funny if they were better quality. I have a Blu Ray player that says it makes DVD's better looking but the APC and Puscifer shows honestly don't look that great on my flat screen. They are not terrible but not as good as it could be.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

May have to set the DVR to record this than burn it to DVD myself.

Take that!!
I like to poop naked.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Is this some kind of US Free to Air or Cable channel?
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

It is a cable channel.
nousername
of Arimathea

Post by nousername »

Doubt it's the full show for either band. From what I've seen (I don't have cable, but have watched AXS when at the house of family or friends) when AXS TV plays live concerts they only show "30 minutes" of the concert (really 22 mins w/o commercials).
nousername
of Arimathea

Post by nousername »

But if those times slots have no in between programing, maybe it will be full shows. Who knows. Whatever, paying for 2 months of the cable packages that includes this channel prob costs more than the APC box set and the Puscifer DVD combine.
alicetooljam
Maynard Believer

Post by alicetooljam »

the chill wrote:I am one of the suckers that bought the so called limited addition Stone and Echo release. I honestly don't a regret it that much but thought it was kind of sneaky of APC to release it how they did. It would have been around $75 (I am guessing) to buy everything hard copy Feb 25 (tomorrow). Whatever though it's just money and the link to buy it is not even working so I don't know how much the hard copies are going to even cost.

I have AXS on dish in HD and wondering if the concerts will look better on AXS then on my DVD's. Hahaha it would be funny if they were better quality. I have a Blu Ray player that says it makes DVD's better looking but the APC and Puscifer shows honestly don't look that great on my flat screen. They are not terrible but not as good as it could be.
I already have the dvr ready...APC is on for 2 hours and Puscifer for an hour and half...Id say most if not all of the shows are going to be there...

I did NOT spring for the Stone and Echo release...and Im very thankful...my buddy did, he bought 3 "limited"copies and he was pissed that I had ALL the music content including Billy's commentary the day it was released (prior to him getting it-waiting on shipping) for FREE on Spotify and now this for "free" on TV... I wouldnt have been happy had I sprung for it ahead of time.