Adam & King Buzzo - Bleeder

Volto!, m.t.Void, White Onion and other side projects of current and former Tool members
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Adam & King Buzzo - Bleeder

Post by hellboy »

So apparently Adam (or someone else) left a CD with a track from the some kind of side project with King Buzzo in the toilets at the Houston Tool show:
This little gem was found in a bathroom at Toyota Centre Houston at the Tool concert.

The Silver.
The ‘Y’ Incision’, part of the Cal McDonald series, is experimenting with an audio accompaniment to enhance the reading experience. Jones will be composing and producing, whilst it’s up to Buzzo to perform the musical segments. Bloody Pulp Books are publishing the effort.
Bleeder also happens to be what what hash tagged in a [urlhttp://www.fourtheye.net/2014/01/adam-posts-something/]Instagram video Adam posted in February[/url].

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Re: Adam & King Buzzo - Bleeder

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Weird lol. Think Adam actually uses the public toilets at the concert? I don't. I bet they have ones closed off just for the crew. Maybe during the VIP tho.
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Interesting. I'm liking it.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

This has been in the works since 2004 and HB posted about back in 2010.

http://www.fourtheye.net/2010/04/adam-the-y-incision/
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

I think it's funny someone reached in and dug it out of the toilet, in the bathroom, of an arena, at a rock show. God damn those places are filthy.
I like to poop naked.
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

The first part should be an interlude track for the upcoming Tool album, i'd rather hear that instead of songs like Useful Idiot
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

A little further research suggests that Terry Bozzio and Pat Mastelotto may be involved as well:
- 5/ – “Bleeder” inception (recording & rehearsing) w/Adam Jones/Buzz Osborne/& Pat Mastelotto @ home & One World Theatre, Austin
And a comment from the post Kat linked too:
“Unfortunately the soundtrack is not yet completed and will NOT be included with the book. We’re not sure when it will be released. So we are moving forward with the publishing just the book.”
So recorded in 2004 and not ready for release in 2011. I'm starting to see a pattern here...
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

xZ1mM3r wrote:Weird lol. Think Adam actually uses the public toilets at the concert? I don't. I bet they have ones closed off just for the crew. Maybe during the VIP tho.
I'm curious as to what kind of engineer you are......
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy