Cosmic Trigger / Robert Anton Wilson

Volto!, m.t.Void, White Onion and other side projects of current and former Tool members
arbutron
Maynard Believer

Cosmic Trigger / Robert Anton Wilson

Post by arbutron »

If any of you have contributed to the stage production of Cosmic Trigger - Discuss here! I was wondering if Blair would post something about it, as I was made aware of the funding campaign via the R.A.W. twitter feed and figured Blair/Tool might get behind it at some point. Good to see that they've backed it, or at least suggested to all of us that it is a worthy fund raising effort.

It really is. Those of you familiar with R.A.W. and Cosmic Trigger know what an important text it is. Many of his books have provided entertainment, amazement, and a spark for truly life impacting changes in perception about what the hell we're all doing on this blue ball called Earth.

I'd recommend Cosmic Trigger and Schroedinger's Cat to anyone who wants a massively enriching, moving, and fun summer read!

M0G
Lungsmen

Re: Cosmic Trigger / Robert Anton Wilson

Post by M0G »

^ bah a bunch of metaphysical mumbo jumbo

There is no God. No higher purpose. No spiritual plane. Science can and will explain everything.
The most intelligent person on this forum
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote:^ bah a bunch of metaphysical mumbo jumbo

There is no God. No higher purpose. No spiritual plane. Science explains everything.
There MOG i fixed your statement.... unfortunately people act like science isnt real if it doesnt fit their way of thinking..

I hope I am alive when life is found on a different world. i.e. the moon, mars, venus, titan, etc...
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

No need to shit all over somebody's thread. This is clearly important to Arbutron and others here may be interested in it. If not, it will quickly drop off the front page.
Ki77aan :twisted:
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote:
M0G wrote:^ bah a bunch of metaphysical mumbo jumbo

There is no God. No higher purpose. No spiritual plane. Science explains everything.
There MOG i fixed your statement.... unfortunately people act like science isnt real if it doesnt fit their way of thinking..

I hope I am alive when life is found on a different world. i.e. the moon, mars, venus, titan, etc...
Well said my friend. I hope I am alive to see it happen as well. It will shatter thousands of years of dogma and preconception. It will literally change the world, if we don't kill ourselves off before it happens.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Kittaan wrote:No need to shit all over somebody's thread. This is clearly important to Arbutron and others here may be interested in it. If not, it will quickly drop off the front page.
No one is shitting on anything. It's called an opinion. Nothing against Arbutron. As you said I am sure there are others who appreciated the post. Relax boss.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

M0G wrote:
Kittaan wrote:No need to shit all over somebody's thread. This is clearly important to Arbutron and others here may be interested in it. If not, it will quickly drop off the front page.
No one is shitting on anything. It's called an opinion. Nothing against Arbutron. As you said I am sure there are others who appreciated the post. Relax boss.
I agree with you Mog. It may indeed make for a very good entertainment spectacle and on that level I have an interest. As for the subject matter of these works being treated with real seriousness I giggle.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

This isn't the infinity forum, trolling will not be tolerated. Watch your posts please.