Goderator

Re: Tool USA Tour 2016

Post by joeypants »

Foot
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Are they playing your backyard barbecue?
Don't mow your lawn
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Yes! Finally getting to redeem this golden ticket.
BellJH
Fanboi

Post by BellJH »

nxrm wrote:Or maybe the band just despises their L.A. fans even more than the rest, although they haven't been to England or Europe in a long time too. :)
Tell me about it. Haven't been this side of the Atlantic in nearly 10 years now. When I go to see a Tool show it racks up about £1,500 in costs, ~4-5 days off work and 30 odd hours of travel time :(
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

BellJH wrote:Tell me about it. Haven't been this side of the Atlantic in nearly 10 years now. When I go to see a Tool show it racks up about £1,500 in costs, ~4-5 days off work and 30 odd hours of travel time :(
I was able to see a show in 2010, so it hasn't been too long, but whenever I start feeling left out when they announce a new tour I always think of those who have had to wait even longer.

Hopefully they give you all some good love once the new album is released.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
BellJH
Fanboi

Post by BellJH »

nxrm wrote:
BellJH wrote:Tell me about it. Haven't been this side of the Atlantic in nearly 10 years now. When I go to see a Tool show it racks up about £1,500 in costs, ~4-5 days off work and 30 odd hours of travel time :(
I was able to see a show in 2010, so it hasn't been too long, but whenever I start feeling left out when they announce a new tour I always think of those who have had to wait even longer.

Hopefully they give you all some good love once the new album is released.
I managed to get over in 2010 to see them in Texas. I was hoping the album would be ready for a Euro tour this summer but I don't think that's going to happen... Plus I really want to see the grudge & parabola live. So currently debating whether to get flights to Orlando... Might be worth it
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

BellJH wrote:I managed to get over in 2010 to see them in Texas. I was hoping the album would be ready for a Euro tour this summer but I don't think that's going to happen... Plus I really want to see the grudge & parabola live. So currently debating whether to get flights to Orlando... Might be worth it
Dedicated fan for sure! If you end up coming over I hope they make it worth it for you. :)

There are definitely songs I'd love to hear live again, and once the new album is released I'm sure some of the older ones will be dropped. So that's been in the back of my mind as I contemplate what I'm willing to do to get to one of these shows.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

You can go visit Mickey Mouse in Orlando. And they have palm trees, too!!! And it's not overcrowded and cold like NYC, so many advantages over that other than possibly longer travel.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Wasn't Maynard a Mouseketteer when he was younger?
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

Yes he was, here's a pic. What a fine young lady Maynard turned out to be...

Generic triangle avatar lives on.
junior
Green Herbsman

Post by junior »

Krazy_blah wrote:SD Tool concert map shows a VIP in sec R. Weird, or not?...

Weird to me in that there is a flattened out seatless area right there with glass doors that lead to what has normally been the local catering room in that venue.
I suppose that's akin to a suite, or party box kind of thing for some events.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Hey Junior, nice to see you back.

If you have any background, and are able, can you shed some light on why no VIP in SD? Was it just the timing or something else?

Also, it seems pretty unlikely there will be any more CA shows (I was hoping for SF), can you confirm?
Ki77aan :twisted:
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

hellboy wrote:There ain't going to be any northern dates. No point holding out for them at this stage.
is that directly from the horses mouth or just an educated guess?
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

These mini tours are never more than 3 or 4 weeks long. It's an educated guess and a pretty good one too.
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:
hellboy wrote:There ain't going to be any northern dates. No point holding out for them at this stage.
is that directly from the horses mouth or just an educated guess?
Well Junior has already said he doesn't expect the tour to go beyond January, so based on that logic I can make an educated guess that they're unlikely to venture much further north.
edin
My pain is just an excuse

Post by edin »

Hi all - I have a really important question. I want to buy VIP tickets, but 3 of us want to go. If I order the two under my account and all and then my friend orders another ones under his account and all, will the tickets we get to the actual show, would those be in the general admission VIP section or will there be specific seats for each ticket? The reason being we all want to have seats by each other. I am looking to go to the St. Louis, MO show and it shows the floor as GA but when I go to stub hub, there is are FLOOR rows. Does this mean the GA floor will be seated? I thought Tool never does standing GA anymore where people can mosh, etc. Any know what that MIX section means?

Any information anyone can give me as soon as possible would be great as the VIP tickets go on sale tomorrow. Many tickets are already on reseller sites for ridiculous prices. Please let me know if anyone past VIP attendant can give me some details.
MobileVortex
RIP

Post by MobileVortex »

If it's seated you should get seats together as long as you are in line together at the start of the event. If it's GA, you will get early access to the floor. Last time they played in STL it was a GA floor, while the night before (KC) was a seated floor.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Hey Edin. Both SF shows last tour were GA on the floor, no seats. VIP was just early entry, and it didn't include the ticket. No idea how the MO show will go (rhymes). The MIX section is the sound/lights board.
limeygringo
Green Herbsman

Post by limeygringo »

I'm guessing they aren't gonna throw in any more shows at all. Was really hoping for an Austin gig and they don't seem to do more than two dates in a row.
Ahhh, Infotainment!
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

@edin - Try calling the venue. They could probably tell you if it'll be seated floor or standing GA.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

limeygringo wrote:I'm guessing they aren't gonna throw in any more shows at all. Was really hoping for an Austin gig and they don't seem to do more than two dates in a row.
Whenever they do Austin they don't do San Antonio and vice versa.
Hey! Denty!
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

VIP SALE ON HOLD DUE TO BROKEN WEBSITE. (The bandaids are falling off)

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR TOOLARMY MEMBERS
We are currently experiencing some technical problems with the STORE (concerning the processing of VIP SALES). We are working on resolving this, but as of right now we are postponing any sales until the issue is fixed. STAND BY FOR MORE INFO as to when the SITE WILL WE READY for the VIP SALES.
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

Looks like VIP ticket sales are back on the menu boys and girls.

Doesn't seem to be as crazy in TA compared to the first round of VIP sales, which is nice to see.

Now only if they'd add a San Diego VIP!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

nxrm wrote:Image
Looks like VIP ticket sales are back on the menu boys and girls.

Doesn't seem to be as crazy in TA compared to the first round of VIP sales, which is nice to see.

Now only if they'd add a San Diego VIP!
Went to take a peek in the Shopping Bazzzzzzaaaaaaaar.

LMFAO:
VIP SALE NOTICE $0.00

We Apologize for the inconvenience. We are working another issue with the site. We appreciate your patience and understandings.