VIP Purchase Help!

Discuss Tool live shows both past and future
Bogart
Geacon

VIP Purchase Help!

Post by Bogart »

Today I logged into ToolArmy and bit the bullet and purchased 2 VIP tickets to the Tennessee show. I had 2 items in my cart (triple checked!) and placed my credit card information. I received the confirmation it went through. However, when I viewed my invoice, it was for 1ticket only! I tried to get the other ticket and by that time they were sold out!! Has anyone else experienced this? Me and my girlfriend were planning a trip to go see them there, which is 4 hours away. Now, I only have one fucking ticket. What can I do?
MobileVortex
RIP

Re: VIP Purchase Help!

Post by MobileVortex »

Maybe there was only 1 ticket left?

I would e-mail orders@toolband.com. Explain what happened and see what they have to say... There really is no other option.

On the bright side... at least one of you gets to go... :)
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Definitely email Merch.
I like to poop naked.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Yeah, you should probably email Mark.
Don't mow your lawn
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

Who is Mark?

I sent an email to orders@toolband.com. Hopefully, they can help me out! I had a similar issue w/ the Opiate special edition and they were VERY slow in getting back to me; but at the same time, they made it right.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Define very slow. I know they are swamped right now. Give it 48 hours at least. That means Tuesday. If they can't do anything, they will most likely issue you a refund if you ask nicely.
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

So, here's an update. Last Friday I received an email from merch. They stated they canceled my whole transaction! Not sure why as I received confirmation that I at least got the one ticket and I wasn't a dick in my inquiry to them. Needless to say, I'm very dissatisfied with the outcome. The sad thing is, I had already made accomodations for that show as I received confirmation that I got the one ticket. I emailed them back to ask what the problem was and why they're not doing anything to accomodate the wrong doing from their end. I've yet to hear back. I really feel like I got the shaft...