Ticket selling/buying thread

Discuss Tool live shows both past and future
Evendeepest
Maynard Believer

Re: Ticket selling/buying thread

Post by Evendeepest »

More like $325 after their fees. Definitely seems like Ticketmaster bought up most of the tickets and put them on StubHub and their own resale market. Been looking for Boston and Mohegan daily waiting for them to drop..
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Be careful when buying/selling tickets from secondary markets. I was chatting with a Ticketmaster representative yesterday and she said that even after the mobile tickets are made available, usually a week before the show, the "Transfer Tickets" option will NOT be available. This is at the request of the artist/venue/promoter. I asked her how I was supposed to send the tickets I purchased for a friend to him and she suggested I either 1) meet up with them before the show so we can get scanned in together or 2) let the friend log in to your TM account and save the ticket to their digital wallet on their phone. Both of these options can be highly inconvenient and sketchy, especially when buying from strangers on the internet.
MobileVortex
RIP

Post by MobileVortex »

I'm going to both Denver shows, the first show (15th) the transfer is available, but the second show (16th) it is not.
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

fortysixand2 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:08 am Be careful when buying/selling tickets from secondary markets. I was chatting with a Ticketmaster representative yesterday and she said that even after the mobile tickets are made available, usually a week before the show, the "Transfer Tickets" option will NOT be available. This is at the request of the artist/venue/promoter. I asked her how I was supposed to send the tickets I purchased for a friend to him and she suggested I either 1) meet up with them before the show so we can get scanned in together or 2) let the friend log in to your TM account and save the ticket to their digital wallet on their phone. Both of these options can be highly inconvenient and sketchy, especially when buying from strangers on the internet.
Woah, this is good to know. Thanks for sharing the info.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
lachrymologist
RIP

Post by lachrymologist »

Fun fact...

Tickets are ALWAYS released 1-5 days prior to the show.

Just plan on going and be patient.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Yo, looks like I have an extra single seat for Monday night at Staples. Face of course, or make me an offer. Good seat, PR03, Row 10. I’ll be there tonight.
Ki77aan :twisted:
zveg462
Maynard Believer

Post by zveg462 »

One FREE ticket for Boston TONIGHT! No shit! Just paying forward TOOL love. My brother is on his way there now. His buddy bailed, but of course he wasn't missing it. He doesn't even want face value! He can transfer the ticket via the Ticketbastard app. Floor J, Row 6, Seat 13. I have no idea if it's GA. That's just what his ticket says. Hit me up fast!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

One extra for Fresno on Jan 15th. Very good seat: Sec 123, Row C. I got one on the floor.

Face of course ($157.15), DM me for a ticket transfer from TicketBastard.
Ki77aan :twisted:
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

It's PM
Canned audience laughter
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

2 Gold reserve tickets for Melbourne on Saturday night. I don't know the seat numbers as yet. PM me and we'll have a d & m about it.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
WhereIsMyPony
Maynard Believer

Post by WhereIsMyPony »

I have 1 (one) ticket for the upcoming show in Nashville, TN on January 29th. I was supposed to go myself, but now will have to be out of state for work that week. Face value was exactly $156.84 (USD) and I am happy to provide my proof of purchase since these are mobile Ticketmaster tickets that would be digitally transferred. The seat is in section 120, row C. None of my local friends have the night off (the pain of working at hospital!), so at this point I just want it to go to a fan and not to someone who will re-sell it. Message me if interested!
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Seeking 1 or 2 Brisbane tickets if available?
Listen to All Them Witches
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

I've got two available for the Nashville show. Section 105 Row FF. Face value, probably less.
turtlenecks
Maynard Believer

Post by turtlenecks »

Good people of Fourtheye land,

I am hunting 4 tix (or 3 but 4 preferred) for Melbourne Saturday 22 February.

You will make my children very happy if you sell me your tickets.

Cheers
purplepanther777
Bronco's Fan

Post by purplepanther777 »

I've got 1 FRONT ROW ticket to the Eugene Oregon show this Thursday. Asking face value ($140). You will have the pleasure of sitting next to yours truly at no added cost.
mattw
Geacon

Post by mattw »

Hey folks, thanks to Ticketmaster crashing/failing on me, I ended up with 2 extra seats for SACRAMENTO on Saturday, January 15, 2022 if anyone genuinely wants them at cost price/face value etc. Just PM me here if you're keen, have questions. Direct ticket transfer from Ticketmaster once they've been released on Jan 1 (according to their TM site).

Section 105 Row G.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

You're in Sydney and buying tickets for Tool in America?

You're fucking dreaming.
Canned audience laughter
mattw
Geacon

Post by mattw »

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 58wcf.html

Yeah, you're right. What would I know?
DTWAirport
Bronco's Fan

Post by DTWAirport »

Thread looks a little old but I will give it a try. Since Chicago is still requiring a vax card I need to sell my ticket. Great seat. Section 307 seat 1 row 1. $75 face, $97 after fees will take $70.
WhereIsMyPony
Maynard Believer

Post by WhereIsMyPony »

Hey all. I have ended up with one extra ticket for the Portland, OR show on Thursday October 19th 2023. Selling it for face value ($157.90 USD).

If it helps, I am happy to provide my proof of purchase since these are mobile Ticketmaster tickets that would be digitally transferred. The seat is in section 118, row K. Message me if interested!
WhereIsMyPony
Maynard Believer

Post by WhereIsMyPony »

My friend who is supposed to join me in Loveland tonight can't go because he's sick. If anyone on this forum wants to go with me, let me know!! Section G