General Tour Discussion Thread

Discuss Tool live shows both past and future
azbay
RIP

Re: General Tour Discussion Thread

Post by azbay »

I broke down & got a TA membership (which was an issue in itself!) just to make sure I was able to get the phoenix vip tickets even though I was pretty sure they wouldn't sell out but just in case. Now I'm just waiting for a reply back email hopefully letting me know my seats will be next to one another since I had to purchase them separately! I also agree with toolband I have never yet had an issue and transactions have went smoothly
MAGNUS
My pain is just an excuse

Post by MAGNUS »

Kittaan wrote:
MAGNUS wrote:I meant to get VIP to either Houston/Austin but thought they went on sale tomorrow. Maybe it's a good thing I save the cash but dammit I wanted the ticket.

Edit: both appear to be sold out. Wouldn't have guessed it would sell out same day.
Well, there is the distinct possibility more become available. Keep checking back dude, that's what happened on the first run.
Thanks the heads up... If that's the case I hope something becomes available before regular tickets go on sale.
Jool

Post by Jool »

I'm going to the Texas show with a few ladies. What kind of seats would you guys recommend for us? I don't think they will want to be on the ground since they want no part of moshers. Any insight on best seating for the shows will be much appreciated.
#9[align=center]#9[/align][align=right]#9[/align]
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Jool wrote:I'm going to the Texas show with a few ladies. What kind of seats would you guys recommend for us? I don't think they will want to be on the ground since they want no part of moshers. Any insight on best seating for the shows will be much appreciated.
If they stay true to form there will be seats on the floor so it doesn't matter. I'm going to Cedar Park and I'm going to try to get floor seats, otherwise I usually get regular seats. (I'm getting old)
Hey! Denty!
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Oh this new TM queueing system is just rich!

Your wait time is 15 mins or more, oh wait now its 1 or less; just kidding now it is 9 mins, OK how about 1 min now.

Best available for 1 effing ticket shows nothing available. I just get a message saying "These tickets are in high demand and you 1 ticket request in anything available cannot be found"
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

bigboy55693 wrote:Oh this new TM queueing system is just rich!

Your wait time is 15 mins or more, oh wait now its 1 or less; just kidding now it is 9 mins, OK how about 1 min now.

Best available for 1 effing ticket shows nothing available. I just get a message saying "These tickets are in high demand and you 1 ticket request in anything available cannot be found"
Same thing here, I even got kicked out of line twice
Hey! Denty!
Jool

Post by Jool »

Same bullshit here, then once my queue got down to three minutes i accidentally refreshed. -_-
MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS »

I was getting the same thing on the website. Had better luck on the mobile app.
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Ravenpig wrote:Same thing here, I even got kicked out of line twice
You cannot use more than request per IP address. It will kick you out/cancel your requests.

I'm running three internet connections looking for 1 ticket and nothing... le sigh
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
Jool

Post by Jool »

Ravenpig wrote:
Jool wrote:I'm going to the Texas show with a few ladies. What kind of seats would you guys recommend for us? I don't think they will want to be on the ground since they want no part of moshers. Any insight on best seating for the shows will be much appreciated.
If they stay true to form there will be seats on the floor so it doesn't matter. I'm going to Cedar Park and I'm going to try to get floor seats, otherwise I usually get regular seats. (I'm getting old)

So I could take them to the floor without any problems? Badass
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

MAGNUS wrote:I was getting the same thing on the website. Had better luck on the mobile app.
So you got yours? Thanks for the idea.
Hey! Denty!
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

LOL, "best available" for me, got one to come back, last row of far stage left corner. fuck you!
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Definition of Internet Trolling.... Hate, Hate, Hate TicketBastard.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

bigboy55693 wrote:
Ravenpig wrote:Same thing here, I even got kicked out of line twice
You cannot use more than request per IP address. It will kick you out/cancel your requests.

I'm running three internet connections looking for 1 ticket and nothing... le sigh
I am only in one line. And it just kicked me out again.
Hey! Denty!
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

Fuck that sucks guys. I would recommend to try calling it in. I think that way you can have them look for specific areas not just best available.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

the chill wrote:Fuck that sucks guys. I would recommend to try calling it in. I think that way you can have them look for specific areas not just best available.
Yep. My brother is doing this right now.
Hey! Denty!
Jool

Post by Jool »

I am on the phone and have been for about 30 minutes. The best seats are upstairs. -_-
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Jool wrote:I am on the phone and have been for about 30 minutes. The best seats are upstairs. -_-
Cedar Park is a pretty small arena. Last time I saw them there I got the impression that there really wouldn't be a bad seat in the place for a concert.
Hey! Denty!
zander
Bronco's Fan

Post by zander »

I got in through the automated phone system for Cedar Park got some that are not too bad. 1-800-745-3000
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Ravenpig wrote:Cedar Park is a pretty small arena. Last time I saw them there I got the impression that there really wouldn't be a bad seat in the place for a concert.

Yeah except for Row U section 214B - which is what was offered to me. not gunna pay for that shit.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

now im offered section 104 row q - gunna do it i think
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Ok so everyone knows, my brother was able to get 4 seats in section 121 (almost straight ahead) by using the telephone automated system. Said it took like 20 minutes but he got them.

Like I said above, it's a small arena so don't feel bad if you get stuck with nosebleed tickets.
Hey! Denty!
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

bigboy55693 wrote:
Ravenpig wrote:Cedar Park is a pretty small arena. Last time I saw them there I got the impression that there really wouldn't be a bad seat in the place for a concert.

Yeah except for Row U section 214B - which is what was offered to me. not gunna pay for that shit.
Yea that's about one of only like 2 bad spots in the joint.
Hey! Denty!
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Fart
I like to poop naked.
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

$90 later I've got a ticket. Visa verification process was weird. That was a new one for me. The page reloaded about 5 times, screen went blank a couple times. Had me antsy for a while.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA