Ticket Trading

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

If you missed out on a ticket, or have one to trade, then this is the thread to do it.  Here's some rules:

Tickets must be sold at cost value including booking fees.  A reasonable charge for shipping the tickets may be added.
Excessive spamming of this thread will result in deleted posts.
Fourtheye takes no responsibility for the legitimacy of tickets offered in this thread.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Hey guys and gals, my friend in Oz needs a SYDNEY ticket for the FRIDAY TOOL show. He has ONE ticket for the SATURDAY show that he's willing to swap for a FRIDAY ticket. GENERAL ADMISSION, by the way.

Failing that, BUYING a ticket for the FRIDAY show is an option.

Please help a brother out. Don't do it for me, do it for a dude who is almost the polar opposite of me - calm, gentle, caring, kind, and a HUGE TOOL fan.

(Hellboi and/or Kittaan: Is there anyway to make this post highly visible to anyone and everyone? I'm really trying to help a friend out here, and I'd hate to let him down. Thanks.)

Thanks in advance, everyone. I know the FourthEye community will come through . . .
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

crow011 said 
(Hellboi and/or Kittaan: Is there anyway to make this post highly visible to anyone and everyone? I'm really trying to help a friend out here, and I'd hate to let him down. Thanks.)

Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

crow011 said 

Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do.

Mate, may I ask why non-members can't view threads like this? I would've thought that you'd make a ticket-trading thread available to the public. You know, in the interest of helping out fans of the band.

hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

crow011 said 
Mate, may I ask why non-members can't view threads like this? I would've thought that you'd make a ticket-trading thread available to the public. You know, in the interest of helping out fans of the band.

That is a very good point, and I may rectify that situation this evening.

Update: Forums are now visible (though read only) to guests.  It was always meant to be this way, but must have clicked the wrong button when I created these forums following the tour announcement.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

crow011 said 

That is a very good point, and I may rectify that situation this evening.

Update: Forums are now visible (though read only) to guests.  It was always meant to be this way, but must have clicked the wrong button when I created these forums following the tour announcement.

This means a lot, man. My sincerest thanks . . .

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

UPDATE: Need TWO (2) TICKETS.

Probably out-right buying them, as it's pretty slim that someone will want to swap two tickets straight-up.

Cheers.
Brendan
Bronco's Fan

Post by Brendan »

Wanted: Two tickets to Saturday in Melbourne, standing or good seats
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

I'll take a friday night ticket, standing or seated please, I may as well make a weekend out of it
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

Brendan said
Wanted: Two tickets to Saturday in Melbourne, standing or good seats

Brendan, just sent a PM to you.
Sprout
Bronco's Fan

Post by Sprout »

A mate has 2 x A reserve tickets for Brisbane show available. Section 38, Row F.

Cost plus delivery. I think they were $140/$150each after the Ticketek fees.

Anyway if you're interested PM me for his details, cheers.
trustinmeandfall
My pain is just an excuse

Post by trustinmeandfall »

looking to buy GA tickets for the brisbane and/or auckland shows!
sampson
Maynard Believer

Post by sampson »

Hey, I have a friend who really needs to swap a Saturday Sydney ticket for a Friday one. Can anyone help out?
PalaNIN
Maynard Believer

Post by PalaNIN »

I'm looking to swap my Melbourne Saturday tickets for some Friday tickets.  Any takers?
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

Hi - looking for a GA ticket to the first Melbourne show. Got a friend from NZ coming over and would love to find him a ticket. Would take a decent seated ticket also, but GA preferred! THANK YOU
thepauly
Maynard Believer

Post by thepauly »

I have 4 tickets to the Sat night Melbourne concert

Upper PP seats 489-493

$100 each, pick up from Geelong or Chapel St Melbourne.

I'll leave them up here for a few days then post them to eBay if there's no interest.

trustinmeandfall

still looking for GA for night 1 in Auckland. Also happy to get any tips on how to go about getting one if not. I looked into trademe but it looks like you have to live in Australia or New Zealand for that. Any other reputable sites to look for tickets in New Zealand?
brentd
Maynard Believer

Post by brentd »

hey guys. - I've got 2x tickets to the Melbourne Saturday 27th show for sale.  Lower Row G.

$125 each, I can either post or available to pick up from Melb Eastern Suburbs.

PM me if anyone is interested.  thanks

trustinmeandfall

I have 2 tickets to Auckland May 08th: lower level, 2nd row, 2nd section over.

Would take $100 each

Alex_Grey
Maynard Believer

Post by Alex_Grey »

I have 2 x side-by-side 'A' reserve seated tickets to Sydney show on Sat, 4 May 2013.

Seats are in Section 19 (close to stage) in first couple of rows. Selling for cost price (including booking, credit card & Express Post fees) $292 for both.

Cheers
rez125
Maynard Believer

Post by rez125 »

Hi all,

I have 1 GEN ADMIN ticket for Sunday 28th April in Melbourne. Face value ($144.82) plus $8 for shipping (registered post).

Cheers

jarradofs
Maynard Believer

Post by jarradofs »

Hey all. Due to a change in circumstances, we can no longer make it to Sydney for the 2nd show on May 4th.

I have 2 GA tix for May 4th (sat night) that I want to part with for face value and postage to you.
baddonkey
Maynard Believer

Post by baddonkey »

I am flying to the shows from LA and bought Melbourne night 1 tickets and need to sell them- Lower S6 row S (2 tickets).  They cost me 269.20 total, looking for best offer or face.

For anyone in Melbourne who might want 2009/2010 autographed Tool posters from San Diego or LA, I could bring them.  Looking to get cost for them.
RMK86
Maynard Believer

Post by RMK86 »

Hi guys, I am selling 1 x GA Standing floor ticket to the Saturday 4th May Sydney Tool Show. Cost price would be really great, but I'm happy with any offers as my best friend is now unable to come & I don't want this ticket to go to waste! Thanks Rachel
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Hi Rachel. Thanks for offering your extra at face (or even below - hopefully not). Welcome to FourthEye and enjoy the show. Jealous as fuck!
Ki77aan :twisted: