Note regarding setlist spoilers

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

We're a week away from the next Tool tour, and as usual there are those who will be attempting to avoid setlist and other show spoilers in order to heighten their Tool experience.  Over the next week I will be creating a review thread for each show on the tour, and these threads are the only place where setlists will be tolerated.  Moderators will be instructed to remove posts containing setlists or any other spoilers without any warning.

The only exception to this is with the use of the Spoiler tag (found in the tool bar above the comment editor).  make sure you clearly indicate the spoiler pertains to the Tool shows and setlist.  To use the spoiler tag, type the text you want to hide, highlight it and then click the spoiler button.  It's the one that looks like a smiley face with sunglasses.

[spoiler]Maynard didn't sing the end of Vicarious.[/spoiler]

Trolling will also not be tolerated in the review threads.  Those who attended the shows are welcome to post negative reviews if required, however there will be little tolerance display towards those with negative comments about the shows if they weren't actually there.  If you have a problem with how Tool are playing, or what songs are in the setlist, then the tour discussion thread is the place to go (with spoiler tags where necessary).

To those of you who are trying to avoid spoilers - my suggestion is to keep out of the Asia Pacific Tour 2013 altogether.  Moderators will try and be vigilant and remove spoilers, however we can't be everywhere, and as such I can't make any guarantees.

Happy posting, and I hope everyone who's able to catch a show this tour has a great time.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Feel free to PM me if I missed a violation.  I'm pretty hands off normally, but I will be policing this at Hellboy's request.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

Fourth Eye Police

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Which one am I?

For the Yanks:

Melbourne is 16 hours ahead of the West Coast.  So there's about 7 hours and change to go before Tool take the stage.

12:41 PM
Saturday, April 27, 2013 (EST)
Time in Melbourne VIC, Australia

Ki77aan :twisted:
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Kittaan said
Which one am I?

For the Yanks:

Melbourne is 16 hours ahead of the West Coast.  So there's about 7 hours and change to go before Tool take the stage.

12:41 PM
Saturday, April 27, 2013 (EST)
Time in Melbourne VIC, Australia

You are, obviously, the one on the right.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Kittaan said
Which one am I?

Lt. Dangle of course
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I hope everyone is behaving!

In case anyone is wondering, I'm keeping a low profile at the moment as I'm attempting to avoid spoilers before my show on Tuesday (though to be honest I'm not expecting any radical changes), not to mention the fact I've been away this weekend bushwalking.

Hopefully Kittaan & BKGG are doing a good job moderating things (thus far I'm still none the wiser in regards to setlists) so keep up the good job!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said
I hope everyone is behaving!

In case anyone is wondering, I'm keeping a low profile at the moment as I'm attempting to avoid spoilers before my show on Tuesday (though to be honest I'm not expecting any radical changes), not to mention the fact I've been away this weekend bushwalking.

Hopefully Kittaan & BKGG are doing a good job moderating things (thus far I'm still none the wiser in regards to setlists) so keep up the good job!

They've been saints, as always. Enjoy your Sunday . . .

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Just a reminder from my original post:

Trolling will also not be tolerated in the review threads.  Those who attended the shows are welcome to post negative reviews if required, however there will be little tolerance display towards those with negative comments about the shows if they weren't actually there.  If you have a problem with how Tool are playing, or what songs are in the setlist, then the tour discussion thread is the place to go (with spoiler tags where necessary).

From what I've heard I'll be doing a bit of deleting in the review threads in the morning when I get around to reading them.  Save us all the trouble and stop posting negativity in the review threads.
ziggy23
Rent Freznor

Post by ziggy23 »

genocide

just do it
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.