15%

Total votes: 26

budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Re: New Moderator needed, VOTE NOW

Post by budsyralli »

tys0n wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:05 pm
budsyralli wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:52 pm what does a moderator do exactly? my vote has been cast.
Threaten violence against members with impunity
fair enough.
go taff!
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

bob wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:06 pm
Bill Hilly wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:43 pm Isn't it winter like 9 months out of the year in Canada? I know. I used to live in northern Maine.
lol. no! further North its colder then where i live. the Niagara Region is pretty normal for weather. summers are hot etc etc. the humidity surrounds this area cause of lake ontario and lake erie...ive heard other people that dont live here say the humidity is gross and they cant take it. i cant either. i fn hate it! lol. cant wait for summer to be over. not everyday is like that but when its bad,its pretty bad. last week it was 45 C with the humidex the one day. :S thats extreme and doesnt happen too often, lower 30s with the humidex is kinda normal for July/August.

Jan/Feb gets pretty cold here. -10 to -20 or so with the wind chill. some snow but not crazy amounts

americans always think all of canada is like igloos and snowshoes... f! ha
what part of Canada? Northcoast BC here
go taff!
thekillingjoke
Fanboi

Post by thekillingjoke »

I'm a simple man, my vote was sold to Busty for welcoming me as a new resident and the prospect of a tiddy thread.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

~~
Specter seems like a good choice. He's one of the only people on here who make any sense and I also just purchased a pair of Pickle Rick socks to help further his cause, however I read recently he was campaigning in another thread district, giving shout-outs and he didn't mention my support. I'm on the fence now... :?:
Professor of Lesbian Science
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

I thoroughly enjoy skydiving if that helps get me your vote?
Listen to All Them Witches
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

thekillingjoke wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:43 pm I'm a simple man, my vote was sold to Busty for welcoming me as a new resident and the prospect of a tiddy thread.
Cheers Jokeman
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Busty McCracken wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:03 pm I thoroughly enjoy skydiving if that helps get me your vote?
Hmmm, you've never mentioned that you are a skydiver before... how can I trust that you are not just pandering for my vote? What canopy do you fly?, What is a horny gorilla? is a burble a good thing or a bad thing? Ever been in a 3 way or more? ;)
Professor of Lesbian Science
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

In fairness I said that I thoroughly enjoy skydiving, not that I am a skydiver. I saw point break at the movies when I was 10 and I walked out of the cinema thinking not only was that the greatest movie I had seen in my life but that I had to learn to skydive one day.

Sadly I've only ever done tandem (10 in total) but I am seriously considering forgoing my annual holiday later in the year to just spend that money and time on FINALLY getting my A licence.

Yes I know Point break skydiving scene is utterly hilarious and bullshit but as a 10 year old it made perfect sense that you could freefall for a solid 5 minutes and I am also aware that with the money spent on tandems I could have my licence by now. Has always been a spare of the moment type thing whenever I've jumped. :D
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Busty McCracken wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:53 pm a spare of the moment
:lol:
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Haha spur! Spur! :oops:
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn’t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It’s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother’s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
Canned audience laughter
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

tys0n wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:44 pm true virtues are a blessing in the skies.
Best answer when basejumper questions your skydiving skills.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

That's fantastic!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Mmmm Pasta!
Ki77aan :twisted:
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I just hope HB is good on his word and makes the winner a moderator.
Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

you started this chaos didnt you Tyson? Bustys going door to door to everyone around here. hes got this. even will skydive and stuff.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

by budsyralli » July 26th, 2019, 8:10 pm
what part of Canada? Northcoast BC here
Southern Ontario dude! i was mentioning the Niagara Region but ya, im near Niagara Falls.

out west eh? keep your eyes peeled for those two idiots. im sure you've heard about that. its like a movie. fugitives on the run!
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

They killed an Australian couple the bastards!

You sure it wasn't you and Steve Bob?

He hasn't messaged me in hours!
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

bob wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:35 am you started this chaos didnt you Tyson? Bustys going door to door to everyone around here. hes got this. even will skydive and stuff.
Just so we are clear, Busty will be moderating sweet fuck all around here regardless of result.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

I voted for myself of course being the most intelligent member on the forum it was the logical choice
The most intelligent person on this forum
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

On second thought I am changing my vote to Bob being a mod is too much like work. You got this Bob. In Bob we Trust.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

no! vote for Busty! hes the better choice.

Mog you finally showed up. once the votes are almost done the russian hacks are going to show up and Mog will have 1000 votes or something. you were disturbingly quite when all this started. somethings up! :?
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

bob wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:07 pm No! vote for Busty! He's the better choice.

Mog you finally showed up. Once the votes are almost done the Russian hacks are going to show up and Mog will have something like one thousand votes . You were quite disturbing when all this started: somethings up! :?
Fixed it for you. ;)
Last edited by liz on Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

not me! jeeze! :)

ooh wait! you rigged what i said! are you trying to get Mog against me or what ? not fair~!
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

bob wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:04 pm not me! jeeze! :)

ooh wait! you rigged what i said! are you trying to get Mog against me or what ? not fair~!
No worries buddy i am still a member of team Bob