UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

[sp_show_poll id=" 15"]
Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Need more info. Even just ONE old even if it sucks previously unreleased song would convince me to get it.

New fancy shmancy artwork alone won't.
Hey! Denty!
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

So is this the reason for all those instagram photos lazy bones Jones has been putting up? I wonder. Hopefully not entirely.
SteveBobSteve
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Sorry, but that's, what, $50? $100? bucks I need to spend elsewhere at the moment?  Like rent, maybe?
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Yea I guess I should add that I'm assuming it won't cost that much.
Hey! Denty!
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

So many thoughts running through my head.  I'm not sure what to think about this cash grab other than they better use that money to rent some studio time.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

Maybe it's part of their contractual obligations. I'd like to see more details about what's included.
SteveBobSteve
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Changed the name of the thread because I didn't realize it was the same as the other one.

I highly doubt I'll be picking it up.  Needs to be more than some artwork in order to get me interested.

I can't wait for the bitching to start.
Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I don't know about "cash grab".  Why is anything they do other than a new album a "cash grab" now?  Why are they not allowed to do something like this when 95% of bands (big and small) have done/are doing stuff like this?

Was Pink Floyd "cash grabbing" by remastering (wait were they even remastered?) and re-releasing all of their albums last year?

And wouldn't it be more of a "cash grab" by NOT limiting it to 5,000?  I mean seriously, how much "cash grabbing" could they actually do from 5,000?

Anyway, they'll "cash grab" me if there's some unreleased music on it. 
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Ravenpig said
I don't know about "cash grab".  Why is anything they do other than a new album a "cash grab" now?  Why are they not allowed to do something like this when 95% of bands (big and small) have done/are doing stuff like this?

Was Pink Floyd "cash grabbing" by remastering (wait were they even remastered?) and re-releasing all of their albums last year?

And wouldn't it be more of a "cash grab" by NOT limiting it to 5,000?  I mean seriously, how much "cash grabbing" could they actually do from 5,000?

Anyway, they'll "cash grab" me if there's some unreleased music on it. 

ass grabs are fun

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Did YOU just grab my ass?

Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Cheese can grab my ass anytime.

Don't mow your lawn
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I reckon there needed to be an option for buy all of the 5 variations.

Personally I'll most likely grab one presuming the price isn't too outrageous
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Absofuckinglutely NOT.  Unless the fucking thing comes with some unreleased tracks.  Then maybe I would buy it.  But limited edition artwork?  No fucks given.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

mogeffingmog said
Absofuckinglutely NOT.  Unless the fucking thing comes with some unreleased tracks.  Then maybe I would buy it.  But limited edition artwork?  No fucks given.

Hey Moggles, I just created some limited edition artwork. You should check my instagram for some blurry excerpts from the "package." I'll sell it to you for the low low price of 2 payments of 39.99 (plus tax and shipping and handling)

But wait, if you call in the next 43 hours, I'll sign my toilet seat and send that to you for no charge!

What a deal.
SteveBobSteve
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

snazzlefrass said

mogeffingmog said

Hey Moggles, I just created some limited edition artwork. You should check my instagram for some blurry excerpts from the "package." I'll sell it to you for the low low price of 2 payments of 39.99 (plus tax and shipping and handling)

But wait, if you call in the next 43 hours, I'll sign my toilet seat and send that to you for no charge!

What a deal.

Fuck yeah!  Can you leave the turds in the toilet?  Love the smell of fresh shit in the morning.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

Sure, but that will cost you extra handling charges.
SteveBobSteve
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

snazzlefrass said
Sure, but that will cost you extra handling charges.

Toss in a super duper uber not so limited t-shirt and some sassy liquor and you got a deal!
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

Not unless there is some new audio on there that we haven't heard before. I'm sure some exists...