Post by Kittaan »

^ 

Indubitably
Ki77aan :twisted:
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

well I thought this thread title was mis leading........I was thinking drugs.........I don't booze it up..i like a beer or two..maybe some porte with the mother in law......I like cannabis...magic mushrooms..lsd...and recently DMT<<<<<wow.......

as for the band....I have not listened yet....I will have a go....

@crow    mmmm lsd
go taff!
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

hellboy1975 said
I've abstained purely because there is no grey area.  I have no real opinion because I've never seen a good reason to listen to their music any more than in passing.

Tyosn does make a valid point - it is unfair to downvote a band just because you're unfamiliar with them.

Always playing devils advocate...
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

hellboy1975 said
I've abstained purely because there is no grey area.  I have no real opinion because I've never seen a good reason to listen to their music any more than in passing.

Tyosn does make a valid point - it is unfair to downvote a band just because you're unfamiliar with them.

Hellboy... sometimes I think you are a grey area....
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

budsyralli said
well I thought this thread title was mis leading........I was thinking drugs.........I don't booze it up..i like a beer or two..maybe some porte with the mother in law......I like cannabis...magic mushrooms..lsd...and recently DMT<<<<<wow.......

as for the band....I have not listened yet....I will have a go....

@crow    mmmm lsd

I also thought it would lead in the direction of having a taste for certain drugs... Instead... it was actually about the band. They aren't that hard to listen to but they just aren't something I'll put on myself. As always... there be some bad shit out there! My Chemical Romance isn't the worst...
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

One of my favourite video clips of all time and a cracking song

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Zwerewolf said

hellboy1975 said

If playing the devils advocate is showing logic and reason then I guess you are correct..
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

A chemical by any other name would

Work as well.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

hellboy1975 said

Zwerewolf said

hellboy1975 said

If playing the devils advocate is showing logic and reason then I guess you are correct..

WIKI SAYS (had to check myself on using devils advocate after you brought up logic and reason... because that made no sense to me): "In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with, for the sake of debate."

Sure... if it's logical and reasonable to choose a side for the sake of argument then I guess you're correct. But you're definitely a grey area which is a smart position to take considering you run this place. It's like Chick Fil A should have never taken a position on gay marriage... You run a fucking business... don't let your politics get in the way. (There you have logic and reason)
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

hellboy1975 said

Zwerewolf said

hellboy1975 said

You sir... are a smart character.