The Edible Trophy?

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

where'd my poll go....I made it........

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Yeah, Phuket is nice. We stayed in a resort in Patong. Island-hopping and quadbike riding up to this tiny little zoo on a mountain peak was pretty cool.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

The Edible Trophy?

MY COCK, OF COURSE... Ask any of your lady friends and they'll tell you they are absolutely winning!
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

The Boss said
Yeah, Phuket is nice. We stayed in a resort in Patong. Island-hopping and quadbike riding up to this tiny little zoo on a mountain peak was pretty cool.

Did you hit Koh Samui (across the peninsula) as well?  It's been more than 20 years since I've been there, but I still remember it well.  Fucking great place.
Ki77aan :twisted:
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Kittaan said

The Boss said

Did you hit Koh Samui (across the peninsula) as well?  It's been more than 20 years since I've been there, but I still remember it well.  Fucking great place.

I was out there last year. I skipped Koh Samui and went for Ko Pha-ngan and Koh Tao. Loved it and will return very soon!

Professor of Lesbian Science
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Which one of you fucked Sal in Koh Samui?
I like to poop naked.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Kittaan said

The Boss said

Nah, we only had a week off, and it was the first holiday for both of us in years and years. We just wanted cocktails, a resort, decent restaurants (not Korean food), and the beach - which we got.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.