Metallica extorts fans & I’m a disappointment to myself, more infallible truths to come

Music in all its forms and styles
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Re: Metallica extorts fans & I’m a disappointment to myself, more infallible truths to come

Post by Busty McCracken »

I haven't respected metallicas love for money since well the black album days. They get a lot of things wrong but to their credit they also do a lot of things right. I just have no respect for people that hide behind smokescreens. I learnt as a teenager the best thing you can do is face the music and put ya hand up. I always say to people that we all fuck up in life, no one in life is infallible. It's our actions AFTER we fuck up that define who we are in my eyes.

That's not to say they are guilty as well. I just would have respected them more if they came out and either admitted it or refuted it, not just ignored it.
Listen to All Them Witches
tys0n
Streeper

Re: Metallica extorts fans & I’m a disappointment to myself, more infallible truths to come

Post by tys0n »

whomp whomp

Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Absolutely fucking gutted! Flights and hotels already paid for cairns to Melbourne to Sydney. My whole annual holiday was based around this. Get better papa Het.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Busty I am so sorry. That truly sucks.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Thanks mate. Have always had a fear over the years something like this may happen . 15 years of travelling interstate for gigs, I've had a good run I guess..

Im mainly just devo that I really enjoyed hardwired , which was the first new release I've ever really loved since I got into em back in 94. Been hanging for this tour since the album dropped in 2016 and they aren't getting any younger. Shit happens j guess still nothing to what poor old mate copped on here with tool at the festival.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

It must be pretty fucking bad for them to take this step and James lyrics and music helped a lot in my younger days so most important thing is his health.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

I’ve met Kirk. What a nice fellow. Lars is a dick.
SteveBobSteve
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Pretty sure Papa Het read this thread and that's when he relapsed.
Canned audience laughter
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

The good news is you'll be able to enjoy your holiday now
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

:lol:
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Just booked multiple Cog shows in Byron/ Brisbane end of year instead. Pretty happy with that silver lining. My mate works for heavy mag, said If I book flights I'm his +1.

I'll take it!
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Only 3 shows?

Booooo
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Like you'd go anyway cunt
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Knew that was coming, fair call.
Canned audience laughter
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Cancel Australian tour and then announce this, what a bunch of arseholes

https://loudwire.com/metallica-headline ... er_5288477
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

I get the announcement but fuck me how hard is it to put out a press release saying don't worry Aus/NZ we haven't forgotten about ya. Amateurs
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Busty McCracken wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:14 pm I get the announcement but fuck me how hard is it to put out a press release saying don't worry Aus/NZ we haven't forgotten about ya. Amateurs
Clearly they did forget.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Haha touche
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Welcome back ya dumb cunt.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Thanks fucktard. What did I miss? Any changes around here or Cals still a cunt , BOBS being led astray by Steve, Hboy is ruling this place like a dictator and Kitaaan still throwing down assault threats?
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Re: Metallica do more in a single gesture than most their critics will do in a lifetime

Donated $750,000 to aus fire services. They don't always get everything right but fuck me , that's a pretty bloody solid effort.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

what shitallica donated that much to the fires ? cool. they suck anyway since a long time ago right? but thats cool of them. :P
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Spot on Steve
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

In an apparent administration mistake they actually donated $750,000 to the actual fires, not the services that put the fires out.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus