How To Destroy Angels

Music in all its forms and styles
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Bout time for their own thread right?

Tour dates announced yesterday with more info coming today. Presale starts on Feb 27.

4.12 indio, ca [coachella]
4.13 las vegas, nv
4.17 monterey, ca
4.18 san francisco, ca
4.19 indo, ca [coachella]
4.21 denver, co
4.23 chicago, il
4.25 toronto, on
4.27 boston, ma
4.28 montclaire, nj
4.29 new york, ny
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

HTDA - 2013-04-10 - Fox Theatre - Pomona

How To Destroy Angels - Coachella Festival - 2013-04-12 [1080p]
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

As I said in the NIN thread, they look WAY more interesting live. Shame they aren't passing through my neck of the woods.
Hey! Denty!
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Looks like a fantastic show. I'm really tempted to go to the Chicago show which is only 3 hours away but I'm swamped with projects it's during finals week. Fuck my fucking life.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

stage set was top-notch, sound was quality, but they do nothing for me musically... and apart from them needing darkness to pull off the stage production, really no business closing a festival set... 
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

How To Destroy Angels - full live set from Coachella on youtube.

Trent and Yoko tear it up.

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Thank you.  I will have to check this out later tonight.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I dont get the "Yoko" joke when it comes to Mariqueen.

Did she make him break up with himself?

Anyway, hope to catch them one day. I'll have to "settle" for a chance to catch NIN with Adrian freaking Belew! The things I have to put up with, I tell ya
Hey! Denty!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

badkittygothgirl said
Thank you.  I will have to check this out later tonight.

welcome! enjoy. it was awesome. especially the closer.

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Ravenpig said

Anyway, hope to catch them one day. I'll have to "settle" for a chance to catch NIN with Adrian freaking Belew! The things I have to put up with, I tell ya

isn't she the talentless nobody that married Trent and broke up NIN? it was a joke. something you never seem to get. didn't know her name was Mariqueen, did you have to Wiki that?

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Is it also Mariqueen's fault that NIN have tour dates coming up?  I bet she was also the mastermind behind the Boston bombings.
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

NYHC81 said

Ravenpig said

isn't she the talentless nobody that married Trent and broke up NIN? it was a joke. something you never seem to get. didn't know her name was Mariqueen, did you have to Wiki that?

She broke up NIN? I thought NIN was always just Trent... oh yeah... that's right NIN is only Trent until it goes live... So... really, you have no idea what you're talking about!  Yes her name is Mariqueen... and no I didn't look that up on WIKI.

Do you know where the band name "How to Destroy Angels" comes from? Probably not... I also didn't have to WIKI that but YOU WILL!!!  Trent quit NIN because touring was becoming too demanding of his time.

He then put his energy into scoring two films which won him awards and then started his new musical project which just included his wife.

As of this year he has stated he's ready to reboot NIN and go on tour............ so......... YES! YOUR YOKO JOKE IS RETARDED! WikiWikiSLIMSHADY <----- Berry Punny
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Just look at her

Tell me that's not the mastermind behind 9/11.
Don't mow your lawn
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

She just broke my pants
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

hellboy1975 said
Is it also Mariqueen's fault that NIN have tour dates coming up?  I bet she was also the mastermind behind the Boston bombings.

she finally got off of her period. it took 6 years and she said "oh fuck it, go play with your friends Trent. I really don't care anymore"

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

NYHC81 said

Ravenpig said

It was literally the first thing I wrote in that post.

That joke has been around for a few years now.  All I was saying is that it doesn't make any sense. 

I don't recall conversing with you before but you seem to have something against me.  That's weird.
Hey! Denty!
cesaro
Bronco's Fan

Post by cesaro »

I need to pick a show.

How to Destroy Angels  OR

If These Trees Could Talk

They are both on the same day. I am leaning towards Trent as I have never seen NIN before unfortunately. But I am equally interested in this instrumental band, If These Trees Could Talk. I have bought their album Red Forest and its great ! Saw Russian Circles earlier and they were fantastic live so wanna experience another band like them.

nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

cesaro said
I need to pick a show.

They are both on the same day. I am leaning towards Trent as I have never seen NIN before unfortunately. But I am equally interested in this instrumental band, If These Trees Could Talk. I have bought their album Red Forest and its great ! Saw Russian Circles earlier and they were fantastic live so wanna experience another band like them.

HTDA is definitely not NIN. I was at the HTDA Pomona show and had a great time, but NIN is an entirely different experience. If you enjoyed the HTDA EPs and "Welcome Oblivion" and want to see an elaborate light show, go to that one. You won't be disappointed.

Having never heard of If These Trees Could Talk before, and listening to Red Forest right now...I'm gonna say...go see them though. A mix between Explosions in the Sky and GodSpeed You! Black Emperor. Can't go wrong with that.

So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Ravenpig said

NYHC81 said

Ravenpig said

It was literally the first thing I wrote in that post.

That joke has been around for a few years now.  All I was saying is that it doesn't make any sense. 

I don't recall conversing with you before but you seem to have something against me.  That's weird.

what are you saying now? my 300 posts have flown in under the radar? or that you forget having an opposing view every single time you quote me? let me know when I post something you agree with, then I won't be as "weird". maybe then I'll finally get some sleep at night.

petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

nxrm said

cesaro said
I need to pick a show.

HTDA is definitely not NIN. I was at the HTDA Pomona show and had a great time, but NIN is an entirely different experience. If you enjoyed the HTDA EPs and "Welcome Oblivion" and want to see an elaborate light show, go to that one. You won't be disappointed.

Having never heard of If These Trees Could Talk before, and listening to Red Forest right now...I'm gonna say...go see them though. A mix between Explosions in the Sky and GodSpeed You! Black Emperor. Can't go wrong with that.

HDTA doesn't do much for me personally, but I concur... if you want nice visual stage get up, etc., go see 'em... although, you'll likely get a chance to see NIN very soon and there's nothing quite like a NIN show... Presuming If These Trees Could Talk are playing a more intimate venue, I'd certainly choose them... I'm sure they're touring Red Forest, but 'Above the Trees' is where it's at.
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

nine inch nails with a vagina
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

And without the balls
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

But still has taint.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Now I'm wondering what a hermaphrodite NIN would sound like.
Hey! Denty!